Ask Lnu And Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie

I liked the new comic. Although I honestly never saw Pinkie as a "veggie burger" type of pony. And those two words should never go together in this topic again plzthx.

If you will recall, she's a pony, you goose. She doesn't eat meat. :P (Except for hotdogs.)

Sorry for spamming up your inbox (1 message lol). I sent you a legit question, and I anxiously await it's production. :pirate:

Hopefully you'll be just as anxious when I finally get to it. :P There's several questions in front of you that I'm being super lazy and taking a while to do.But thanks for the compliments. Derick think's I'm special! :happydance: ^~^ Edited by -Windrider-
start-of-page celebrations make me sad :<

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Well, for those of you who were curious as to whether or not I had any... Drawing... Acumen whatsoever, (Or could draw anyone besides Pinkie Pie. :P) Here you go.This was project So Ironic. It was intricately planned. I'll give you a play by play from the skype chat it was planned in.Me: I don't have an iPod. I have a Zune. I'm a hipster. :PAutodude: DUDE! Hipster Pinkie Pie! You should draw that!Me: Awesome! :DAnnnd that's about it. After I did Pinkie, I did the others, so here you go.All togetherI realize some of them may not be the most CRAZY OVER THE TOP hipsters, and may have shifted to the punk side a little, but what do you want in colorful pony hipsters.Here's individual pictures of each so you can get a better look at them.Applejack Rainbow Dash Pinkie Pie Rarity Fluttershy Twilight SparkleAnd before you post this, you die-hard AJ fans, no. I did not forget her hat. I left it out because I just felt like she didn't need it dressed like she is. Sorry. :shrugs:

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

I like regular ponies better :mellow: .They also look more anime-ish to me, though I really have no idea what a hipster is anyway.And how DARE you make -Windrider- sad! Nobody makes our wonderful Forum Leader sad and gets away with it!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

And how DARE you make -Windrider- sad! Nobody makes our wonderful Forum Leader sad and gets away with it!

I know right! Now I um...have to scare LNU or something to get back! And what better way to scare a Comics-goer than by posting in his topic! Again!Well, I was going to post anyway and say that hipster ponies are probably the best idea ever. I must say, though, that the way Twilight Sparkle's hair is done up, along with those glasses, almost makes her look like a granny! Maybe that is what she was going for, though. It may be one of those levels of irony that a mere plebeian as I is unable to understand.Hipster Pinkie Pie is simply incredible. Also, those headphones kinda sorta look like Sennheiser HD 800s. Jealous! Edited by -Windrider-

Oh good grief, there's nothing we won't do to these poor things, is there?

No, I don't think so. :PAll six of them are so cute! Fluttershy still looks so nice, and Rarity's coffee made me laugh. :D The ponies have ponytails! :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

I like regular ponies better :mellow: .They also look more anime-ish to me, though I really have no idea what a hipster is anyway.And how DARE you make -Windrider- sad! Nobody makes our wonderful Forum Leader sad and gets away with it!

Eh, just drawing the ponies NORMAL would have been no challenge. :PWait, I made Windrider sad?

I know right! Now I um...have to scare LNU or something to get back! And what better way to scare a Comics-goer than by posting in his topic! Again!Well, I was going to post anyway and say that hipster ponies are probably the best idea ever. I must say, though, that the way Twilight Sparkle's hair is done up, along with those glasses, almost makes her look like a granny! Maybe that is what she was going for, though. It may be one of those levels of irony that a mere plebeian as I is unable to understand.Hipster Pinkie Pie is simply incredible. Also, those headphones kinda sorta look like Sennheiser HD 800s. Jealous!

"Oh! Were we fighting? I'm sorry..." -FluttershyOne thing I should mention is, a bunch of the design and color choices were Auto's idea. He suggested the bun. I dunno. She's either being ironic, or isn't quite sure how to be. (Hence the title of the book she's reading.) Irony's a tricky thing.Yeah, those were the headphones I was... uh... DEFINITELY trying to draw. Those ones. Anyway you should be jealous. (And Pinkie was my favorite one I did, but then, that's not a big shocker, is it? :P)

I like regular ponies better :mellow: .

Yeah me too.However, they look good, Lnu.Now I'm gonna have to do a Heavy-Metal RD, though :P
Dash is probably the closest to slipping into punk out of all of them. She IS Rainbow Dash.

Hipster ponies... :lol: Oh good grief, there's nothing we won't do to these poor things, is there?Love the comics! I've been watching this series from a-far for a while now and I figured it was about time for me to post. :biggrin:

And yay LR is finally posting!Thank you, my good man. And no. I don't think there's anything we won't do to them. I've seen a good bit of fanart in my day...

No, I don't think so. :PAll six of them are so cute! Fluttershy still looks so nice, and Rarity's coffee made me laugh. :biggrin:The ponies have ponytails! :P
I feel like Xzibit needs to jump and yell something about putting things into other things. :PSo, now that that's finished, I can begin work on the next entry. Though, I'm going to a reunion this weekend and won't be back till Sunday. I may be able to get some of it done there, but probably not much. Oh well.I'll probably do the same sort of thing at a later time. In case I need another break. Just with a different twist on it. Unless it makes Windrider... sad... apparently. :notsure:

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

No, I don't think so. :PAll six of them are so cute! Fluttershy still looks so nice, and Rarity's coffee made me laugh. :biggrin:The ponies have ponytails! :P
Did they ever not have ponytails? :PI have a question concerning your art style, LNU.It's almost like you draw with one of the brushes in MSPaint. Now, we all know you actually don't, but have you ever considered using a more refined (for lack of a better word) style?If it's because of time constraints, I totally dig. Just curious. :pirate:

Did they ever not have ponytails? :PI have a question concerning your art style, LNU.It's almost like you draw with one of the brushes in MSPaint. Now, we all know you actually don't, but have you ever considered using a more refined (for lack of a better word) style?If it's because of time constraints, I totally dig. Just curious. :pirate:
In the sense of what?If you're talking about the way the picture looks in general, That's pretty much the way I always draw things.If you're talking about the kind of aliasing around the lines, and making the lines look smoother, if you can tell me a way to make them look better by all means do. I've looked through it and haven't found a way.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

To see how you made -Windrider- sad, look at the first post on this page.And I noticed Hipster Pinkie's hair is down. Isn't her hair only down if she's sad? Even if she tries to make it straight, it always poofs back into curls. Does that mean that Hipster Pinkie is always depressed?

:blink: That"s an interesting way to draw the ponies... and I love them nice work.

It is interesting, isn't it? I haven't seen to much fanart of ponies drawn as hipsters. Or any fanart that has capitalized on it, rather.

To see how you made -Windrider- sad, look at the first post on this page.And I noticed Hipster Pinkie's hair is down. Isn't her hair only down if she's sad? Even if she tries to make it straight, it always poofs back into curls. Does that mean that Hipster Pinkie is always depressed?

Sorry for making you sad windrider.I won't rejoice in my victories any longer. :(Little known fact, her hair actually lays flat when she's calm. Which doesn't happen often.

My very important question has been answered! Great comic, the picture of the burger was great.

Oh good. People are happy with my public domain picture of a burger. :PNext comic will happen... soon. I'm almost finished with it. You should check out TTV's review of the christmas advent calander comics on the page. I feel stupid, because I quit paying attention to the topic, and missed the review four days ago, and they actual gave my comic a pretty positive review. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

This took an embarrassingly long amount of time to complete. Hope it's worth it.Can't HANDLE the pony swag!!!If anyone happens upon a gennie and uses my trick, I expect you to float a wish my way. :PAnd yes, the morning I got the message, I timed myself eating. It took me 1:28 to eat one bowl. :( In my defense though, I had to eat rice chex, and those don't exactly slide down your throat. :PI'm starting to think I need a third poster in the room. The far right is rather bare.I think if I ever reach a point when the inbox is empty, I may introduce a guest character for a short while. I've got some ideas.Edit: Oh yeah. Naveta sent me one of those questions. So I figured just for him, I'd translate the comic into Australian. You know so he could read it more easily.Here you go!

Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Ooh, I like Pinkies Black Kamina Glasses. Very nice.

Is that the legitimate name for those kind of glasses? I see them all the time, and I couldn't find what they were called. If they even have a name. Even if they don't the still help make points. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

"CEREAL WAS MEANT TO BE ENJOYED!!!!!!!!!"Best. Part. Ever.

Exactly what Jiming said.LNU, your style with Pinkie is really improving! In the last panel, her profile view was more accurate, with a smaller nose and rounder forehead. I even thought that in the second to last panel her eyes looked nicer than before.Keep up the excellent work! :D

the arbiter, good choice XD

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

"CEREAL WAS MEANT TO BE ENJOYED!!!!!!!!!"Best. Part. Ever.

Exactly what Jiming said.LNU, your style with Pinkie is really improving! In the last panel, her profile view was more accurate, with a smaller nose and rounder forehead. I even thought that in the second to last panel her eyes looked nicer than before.Keep up the excellent work! :biggrin:
Thanks. If I had to pick the hardest part of drawing Pinkie, it'd have to be her eyes.I went back and looked at the older entries recently for curiosities sake, (please don't do this. :P) And I was somewhat surprised at how... bad they looked art-wise. Like, way visibly different than now in my opinion.And hey! At least I'm not getting progressively worse! That's good. :D

the arbiter, good choice XD

I actually almost went with the grunts for Pinkie, but decided Arby was a better choice. The grunts are probably her second favorite. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

That may be the best comic ever. LNU's explosion in the last panel was hilarious. :P

A similar event happened once, in which I reacted like that. Art echos reality in this case I suppose.

Cereal was truly meant to be enjoyed... my record is four bowls.

:blink:Did you even use a spoon, or just plunge your whole face into the bowl?I think I'm a slow eater in general. Sorry I enjoy tasting my food. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Ooh, I like Pinkies Black Kamina Glasses. Very nice.

Is that the legitimate name for those kind of glasses? I see them all the time, and I couldn't find what they were called. If they even have a name. Even if they don't the still help make points. :P
I think I get the Point of that...I don't know what they're called, thats just where I recognize them from....

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

I must say, though, that the way Twilight Sparkle's hair is done up, along with those glasses, almost makes her look like a granny! Maybe that is what she was going for, though. It may be one of those levels of irony that a mere plebeian as I is unable to understand.

You steal my words, my good Windy.I'm so very far behindLets See1. I like Ghirahim's design2. It's really not fair that the inbox of doom has to go solo against two people3. The only hipster pony that made sense was Rarity4. Applejack looks like Applebloom played a horrid practical joke on her and dyed part of her hair green :P5. I don't eat cereal often, but when I do, I eat it slowly.6. I support JolandxPinkie PieThat's all for today folks

Ugh, I don't recommend ever waiting this long to respond to anything... :(

I did use the spoon but for a short time but it was only once I do like to taste the food I eat as well. Anyway those glasses on Pinkie were a very nice touch.

I'm the same way.Cereal just takes forever for me to eat. :tired:

I feel that's the way it should be. It's very relaxing, as it allows you to eat and drink at the same time with one hand without looking. :)

I think I get the Point of that...

Ah, I see what you did there. :P

Wow.Cereal ment to be enjoyed?I prefer bacon.

YES! BACON! :drooling:Anyway, Lnu, I think the internet atuomaticly turns stuff up-side-down for people on the other side of the world. :PAnd your drawing is getting better, KUTGW.
And while we're comparing cereal to bacon, why don't we also compare Taco Bell to an actual Mexican restaurant. As Taco Bell isn't near as good as the Mexican restaurant, but is easy to prepare, tastes good, and gets the job done. :P

I must say, though, that the way Twilight Sparkle's hair is done up, along with those glasses, almost makes her look like a granny! Maybe that is what she was going for, though. It may be one of those levels of irony that a mere plebeian as I is unable to understand.

You steal my words, my good Windy.I'm so very far behindLets See1. I like Ghirahim's design2. It's really not fair that the inbox of doom has to go solo against two people3. The only hipster pony that made sense was Rarity4. Applejack looks like Applebloom played a horrid practical joke on her and dyed part of her hair green :P5. I don't eat cereal often, but when I do, I eat it slowly.6. I support JolandxPinkie PieThat's all for today folks
@ #2: Isn't it? Because it's what's happening realistically. :P Of course, it's probably more the inbox and you guys versus Pinkie and myself. Who's at an advantage now?@ #3: Yeah, most of them were more punk than hipster. But whatever. It got the job done. :shrugs:@ #6: So you promote the inevitable slow collapse of the universe? :PI have one more panel to draw for the new entry. If all goes as planned it should be up tomorrow. But that's a big "if". I'm simultaneously working on Reality, so give me a little lee-way on this.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

WE HAVE NEVER DOUBTED THY ABILITY, AND OUR PATIENCE HAS BEEN REWARDED WITH THY GEM OF A COMIC.WE AGREE THAT PINKIE HAS A POINT THERE, SHE HAS DONE SOME MORE INTERESTING THINGS IN SEASON 2. AND BY THE WAY, WE SPEAK IN THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE AS A TRIBUTE TO THY SERIES.

Edited by JiMing

Awwww, Pinkie's expression is so cute after the soldier boy question! ^_^And your expression looks like you just got electrocuted. :PYou really are improving your art skills. :)

WE HAVE NEVER DOUBTED THY ABILITY, AND OUR PATIENCE HAS BEEN REWARDED WITH THY GEM OF A COMIC.WE AGREE THAT PINKIE HAS A POINT THERE, SHE HAS DONE SOME MORE INTERESTING THINGS IN SEASON 2. AND BY THE WAY, WE SPEAK IN THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE AS A TRIBUTE TO THY SERIES.

They even brought the Pinkie sense back for the Mare-Do-Well episode. I was happy. ^_^

And your expression looks like you just got electrocuted. :P

Yeah, I get that all the time. :P Thanks though.

One missing ' symbol. It should be: "....Mr. and Mrs. Cake's kids!"But still good, NTL.

Sigh, should've caught that. Clearly you are the superior grammar Nazi. :D

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I demand a .gif of the Pinkie Pie Soldier Boy.

If someone makes this, I will... I don't know. Do something. There's your incentive. :PAnd surprise all! A filler I did for Doomsday.Main reason why I'm posting this here is, you may notice that the art style is a tad difference. In that the characters are tri-shaded instead of two, and Twi's head is shaped a bit more like the ponies in the show.So here's my question. Which style do you guys prefer? If you like the current style better, I'll stick to that. But if you'd prefer I did it in the style in the filler, I can switch to that. It really makes no difference to me, so I'm letting you guys decide. Just keep in mind that drawing Pinkie's head differently may be something of a learning curve to me for a couple entries, and it will take a TAD longer to tri-shade them. (Not a ridiculous amount of time, but just a little longer.)Anyway, while you guys decide that, I'm going to start work on my next Reality comic. Then after one or two entries, I'll be revealing a guest star. So that should be fun.If you want a hint as to who it is, she's a unicorn. :3

pmpd.png

Coming soon...