Ask Lnu And Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie

I don't think you need to put the extra time tri-shading, since all we really see of Pinkie is her head.

Of course, the tri-shade would apply to every character who appears in the series. LNU and whatever other characters randomly cameo.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

It really doesn't matter what it is. If it has ponies in it, I'm always gonna say, "Awwwww." Even if they're killing zombies. :PI like the tri-shade effect, but the ponies in the show actually don't have shading in their body, so I think the current version of shading you're doing is just fine. I do like the more accurate girl-pony-head-version, though.

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

I´m gonna go with current style as well.Anyway, hooray for new comic! And let´s not forget the other Pinkie Pie highlight of season 2: her bursting into flame and speaking in demon voice at the prospect of someone breaking a Pinkie promise. :P

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Wow, I haven't posted here in awhile. EPIC POSTING TIME, GO!All these comics are AMAZING, and I bow to your drawing and comedy skills, LNU.You have my thanks for making that fan-comic and pretty much saving Doomsday. :P-Utah

*Pulls Utah up from bowing*No. Do not praise me. I only do what I must. And nothing more. :flagusa:Now you must write a children's book and title it, "How the LNU saved Doomsday." :P

And let´s not forget the other Pinkie Pie highlight of season 2: her bursting into flame and speaking in demon voice at the prospect of someone breaking a Pinkie promise. :P

Augh! I know! I watched that episode after I made this, so I didn't get to include that. At least Derpy's name is confirmed and she talked. That was truly lulzy. :biggrin: Edited by -Windrider-

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Wha, brickshelf is awesome! Give it some love!And did I see a reference from the comedy How to be a Hero? :P

Well, after about the 100th time I've been ready to upload a comic and brickshelf has said "Lolnope Imma be down for a while," I decided to switch.And this comic may have some similarities to a certain comedy involving a soldier. Maybe... :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I expected to see the other main five characters, but the CMC were a better group of Marines. :DApplebloom's mane and tail look very nice! I don't know if it's because Sweetie Belle is farther away, but her head looks just a bit smaller than the other two's heads and helmets. I do think that Pinkie would be a scary drill sergeant ... unless she serves cupcakes to everyone after basic training. :P

Hello L, Kyori/Twilight here (don't know how many people remember me). Finally found the forums again. I'll get to the brickshelf comics later, when brickshelf is working again. The deviant one was funny. That sure gives a new meaning to "war horse". =P Just so you all know, I'm neutral on MLP, and will throw something snarky in either direction, so don't take any pony-related comments too seriously. ;)

Edited by Pride

Hehe. TF2 satire is always funny.Although, I think it'd be more funny if it actually cut to LNU fighting like in the actual video. :biggrin:

It could have, but Darc should have asked what Pinkie AND LNU would do in the marine corps. :P

I expected to see the other main five characters, but the CMC were a better group of Marines. :biggrin:Applebloom's mane and tail look very nice! I don't know if it's because Sweetie Belle is farther away, but her head looks just a bit smaller than the other two's heads and helmets. I do think that Pinkie would be a scary drill sergeant ... unless she serves cupcakes to everyone after basic training. :P

Sweetie's head. Uhm, please ignore it. :P I was kinda sad I didn't get to draw the head of my favorite CMC for the sake of the joke, but I'll live with it. :DPinkie CAN be a little scary at times. Specially if you've seen what happens when you break a Pinkie Promise.

Now I shall think up some more shameless puns to redeem myself from my legitimate question. :sly:

Sigh... Somehow I figured it would come back around to that...

Hello L, Kyori/Twilight here (don't know how many people remember me). Finally found the forums again. I'll get to the brickshelf comics later, when brickshelf is working again. The deviant one was funny. That sure gives a new meaning to "war horse". =P Just so you all know, I'm neutral on MLP, and will throw something snarky in either direction, so don't take any pony-related comments too seriously. ;)

Welp, since you aren't hurling insults I guess I'm cool with that. Love and toleration. Name of the game, son. :PAnnnnnyway...Ooh! There's an ad for MLP toothpaste down here...

That was the greatest TF2 parody I have ever seen. Also it's probably my favorite comic in all series.Lets Go Mountaineers!

I figured you'd approve. :DAs long as I can keep making the best comic in the series, I should be okay. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Oh man the image of Pinkie playing TF2 is a scary one.

Pinkie: WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CRY SOME MOOOOOOOOOOOORE~! Heh heh. Cry some more.Yes, that IS a scary thought.
In light of the recent cider episode, I was thinking more along the lines of "Ahm drunk! You don' 'ave an excuse!!!" :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

For certain children that can't look at a certain site due to filters, I have reuploaded Meet The Pinkie on brickshelf. Consider it a late birthday present Utah. Because that's what I feel like playing it off as. :POh, and sorry about the lack of updates as of late. I was thinking about entering the new comics contest, but I don't think I'll have enough time to finish AND still work on the clog. I doubt I'd have time even if I DIDN'T work on the clog. So oh well. And I'm also going to begin work on my 1000 post special. I'm thinking of doing a sort of look-back/LNU's pick of ALL my previous comics from the very beginning. I don't even want to FATHOM how long that'll take. But it should be fun. :)

Edited by -Windrider-
My apologies, but BZP's Advertising Policy forbids mentioning such sites.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

And I'm also going to begin work on my 1000 post special. I'm thinking of doing a sort of look-back/LNU's pick of ALL my previous comics from the very beginning. I don't even want to FATHOM how long that'll take. But it should be fun. :)

Although time-consuming, that would be very fun! :D

For certain children that can't look at a certain site due to filters, I have reuploaded Meet The Pinkie on brickshelf. Consider it a late birthday present Utah. Because that's what I feel like playing it off as. :POh, and sorry about the lack of updates as of late. I was thinking about entering the new comics contest, but I don't think I'll have enough time to finish AND still work on the clog. I doubt I'd have time even if I DIDN'T work on the clog. So oh well. And I'm also going to begin work on my 1000 post special. I'm thinking of doing a sort of look-back/LNU's pick of ALL my previous comics from the very beginning. I don't even want to FATHOM how long that'll take. But it should be fun. :)

Don't tell me you're taking a page from my book. Trust me, it's easier if you just upload a new comic, rathe than go through the pain of re-posting your old stuff. Edited by -Windrider-
Site with commenting system edited out
tumblr_mc27dg2C0P1rta9m4o1_500.jpg

Don't tell me you're taking a page from my book. Trust me, it's easier if you just upload a new comic, rathe than go through the pain of re-posting your old stuff.
I wouldn't say I'm taking a page from your book. I'm going to make a comic reviewing my past work, pointing out my personal favorites and explaining why. My stuff's still uploaded, so I don't need to do that. :) Edited by -Windrider-
See above

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

• 2 weeks later...

I like the reference to Team Fortress 2 in the latest comic. I havn't been on BZP in a while, so it's good to see that there are still good comic writers with a sense of humor. Keep up the good work LNU!

Edited by The Cow Spy!

Portal 2 Drawing

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

vgd_heavy_banner-1.jpg

"Some people think they can outsmart me, maybe... maybe. I've yet to meet one who can outsmart bullet."

~Heavy Weapons Guy

• 2 weeks later...

I know you're waiting to finish whatever it is for your 1000th post (so I don't expect you to reply), but here's an award I finally made! Enjoy! :biggrin:Edit: Please PM awards unless they are included with an otherwise non-generic post. Thanks. :>-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

You've got a great sense of humor. Actually it's quite hilarious.My only complaint would be that there sometimes seems to be too much text during a single. It seemed to add to the humor with the "Would it be worse to lose video games or music?" comic, but it can seem a little cluttered at times.But this series is awesome. Though the walls of text can cause clutter, the content is usually hilarious, which is a plus.Awesome work

Majhost sucks

• 1 month later...

I like the reference to Team Fortress 2 in the latest comic. I havn't been on BZP in a while, so it's good to see that there are still good comic writers with a sense of humor. Keep up the good work LNU!

Thanks! Good to see you're still around!

You've got a great sense of humor. Actually it's quite hilarious.My only complaint would be that there sometimes seems to be too much text during a single. It seemed to add to the humor with the "Would it be worse to lose video games or music?" comic, but it can seem a little cluttered at times.But this series is awesome. Though the walls of text can cause clutter, the content is usually hilarious, which is a plus.Awesome work

Yeah, I'm trying to get a little better about word crowding. Usually, I just do it when I'm to lazy to draw another panel to finish a thought, but mostly I try to keep the number of words down. Glad you think it's funny!Oh, and I'm posting so that means the 1000 post special is done. Read it if you still care. :P Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I do very much care for this comic series. I was about to bump this so people would be reminded, but you beat me to it. :PAnyways, great nostalgic lookback! I hope to do my own soon.PS, Did iPenguin actually send that!?

Thanks!And yes, unfortunately, iPenguin DID send that question. It was a nice way to end the special though, I'll give him that. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

That was a very nice overview, and not to mention we got to see a comic that you never posted. :PI'll admit, it was worth the wait. :D And now you're back!The text over your text was a little hard to read, but I made out what it said. Maybe if you ever do this again, you could add a bigger glow or set apart the new text by placing some kind of gradient circle behind it.

That was a very nice overview, and not to mention we got to see a comic that you never posted. :PI'll admit, it was worth the wait. :biggrin: And now you're back!The text over your text was a little hard to read, but I made out what it said. Maybe if you ever do this again, you could add a bigger glow or set apart the new text by placing some kind of gradient circle behind it.

Thanks. And duly noted about the text

By the time I got here B6 had already pulled the link, so I had to go digging in your Brickshelf to find it. >_>Very interesting way of doing this, LNU. I enjoyed reading your commentary, and seeing the unrealeased 24/7s. ^_^

Oh phoo. No one can appreciate high-class toilet humor these days. Philistines.I kid, I jest. It's fixed. Give it a moment to update.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Hooray! The comics are back!It's about time (bad reference/pun/whatever) as well.It was very interesting to see you look back at all of your series, and you even showed an unreleased comic! Though my favorite parts were PROFESIONALISM and the random Surprise appearance.Keep making these comics!

Edited by Belonephobia

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Hooray! The comics are back!It's about time (bad reference/pun/whatever) as well.It was very interesting to see you look back at all of your series, and you even showed an unreleased comic! Though my favorite parts were PROFESIONALISM and the random Surprise appearance.Keep making these comics!

Glad you enjoyed it! And I will indeed continue to make these.But speaking of the "Professionalism" part, I was thinking of changing the background to that blue thing I used for that. Anyone have a problem with that?

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

That was an interesting comic. While I haven't really read most of your work, I can tell that your work has vastly improved since the beginning. And that's a good thing, because your work has evolved from the typical uninspired AWIII humdrum to what is now possibly one of the most brilliant things here.Though I agree with dragonfly, the text did confuse me a little bit during some parts (mainly, the LNU 24/7 thingie). Otherwise, it was great.

Majhost sucks

I was thinking of changing the background to that blue thing I used for that. Anyone have a problem with that?

No, actually, I think it would be a good change. It's a lot easier on the eyes than the bold blue. By the way, I saw the proportions for the laptop changed to be more parallel. Nice job on that and the upgraded desk quality, too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

That was an interesting comic. While I haven't really read most of your work, I can tell that your work has vastly improved since the beginning. And that's a good thing, because your work has evolved from the typical uninspired AWIII humdrum to what is now possibly one of the most brilliant things here.Though I agree with dragonfly, the text did confuse me a little bit during some parts (mainly, the LNU 24/7 thingie). Otherwise, it was great.

Thanks! I am, of course, trying to reach the pinnacle of comic evolution so that my super-race of comics can take over the forums and then the world. It's a work in progress. :D

I was thinking of changing the background to that blue thing I used for that. Anyone have a problem with that?

No, actually, I think it would be a good change. It's a lot easier on the eyes than the bold blue. By the way, I saw the proportions for the laptop changed to be more parallel. Nice job on that and the upgraded desk quality, too. :)
I do appreciate it when people notice the little changes. :) (With how awful my laptop is, the wavy lined one may be a more accurate representation.)New entry's done. Yay!Bacon is best pigSorry it took so long. I need to get my momentum back up again. On the plus side, this one looks nice, I guess. Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...