• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Ask Lnu And Pinkie Pie

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#241 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 09:15 AM

They told mayo it could be anything it wanted to be.So it became an instrument.

#242 Offline Nav3taX

Nav3taX
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,112 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 10:55 AM

Oh my god the references in the last comic ruffled my jimmies

they tickled my ribs

knocked my socks off

and all that other jazz

So I'm uncultured cause I don't play Horse Radish? I play Peanut butter thank you very much!

KUTGW Lnu!

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician
"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church
"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie
"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson
"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

#243 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

Dragonfly the Luminescent
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 02:28 PM

Wow, Pinkie's scary with a rifle.Remind me to never want to end all parties across the world. :P

Posted Image

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

Dragonfly's continued Boutique - How I drew the herd

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie - Biocryptid21's Comics 3.0 - Darcsyde's Comics - Doomsday - Tilted - Awesomepaclypse - A Slightly Different Tale - Reality

#244 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,241 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 09:18 PM

Hah. I think Pinkie Pie is secretly a hipster.

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#245 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 01:27 PM

Hah. I think Pinkie Pie is secretly a hipster.

Well, she WAS playing mayonnaise before it was cool.New comic of chopsticks and chocolate rain!

Posted Image
Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

#246 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen
  • Members
  • Unintentional Instigator

• 3,555 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 05:51 PM

Thanks to a friend, I'm going with Samus as well ;-;Well, I've read this comics for a little bit now, and they are in fact really good! I still LOVE the uniqueness of having an ask comic series. Sure, I may not be a fan of the pink pony (death to all that is pink :evil:), but these are still very funny! I'll be back to read more soon!(also, that was awesome with the history of the chopsticks. Dunno if it's true, bit I hope so cause that's neat ya put it in there!)Posted Image

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic, Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

#247 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 06:59 PM

Thanks to a friend, I'm going with Samus as well ;-;Well, I've read this comics for a little bit now, and they are in fact really good! I still LOVE the uniqueness of having an ask comic series. Sure, I may not be a fan of the pink pony (death to all that is pink :evil:), but these are still very funny! I'll be back to read more soon!(also, that was awesome with the history of the chopsticks. Dunno if it's true, bit I hope so cause that's neat ya put it in there!)Posted Image

Thanks for the compliments. And yes, the chopsticks history is 100% true. I like to give you guys a giggle AND educate you at the same time. :D

Posted Image
Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

#248 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 07:40 PM

Poor desk.It must not be fun being cracked in half with chopsticks....

#249 Offline Site Lurking Youkai

Site Lurking Youkai
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 247 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 09:43 AM

After playing Metroid prime trilogy Samus wins great couple of comics LNU haven't been on for awhile. I'm curious HOW pinkie got the chocolate rain recipe.

kogasa_sig.jpg

#250 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 05:44 PM

I'm curious HOW pinkie got the chocolate rain recipe.

My guess is that she gets someone just to dunk hot chocolate powder into clouds. :P

#251 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 11:17 PM

I'm curious HOW pinkie got the chocolate rain recipe.

My guess is that she gets someone just to dunk hot chocolate powder into clouds. :P

Ssssh! Eez a secret!And you know, this IS an ask clog, so you could have put that in a question submission. Just a thought. :PWell, I guess as a way to make it up to you for over a week without updates, here's another one fer ya.I wonder if pony tastes like chicken...

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#252 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 12:20 AM

This one was just great! All of the scenes were great, but the last panel just cracked me up! Apparently Skyward Sword is still good to you even if Fi is basically Captain Obvious.I am once again your biggest fan! *fanboy squeal*

#253 Offline Site Lurking Youkai

Site Lurking Youkai
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 247 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 09:41 AM

​Tatl was truly the best sidekick, and with fi during my play through she actually said swing your sword to attack.

kogasa_sig.jpg

#254 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

• Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 01:38 PM

Pinkie stole your computer.Now I'm wondering what she read (or saw) that made her make those faces. :P

Posted Image

Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie - Biocryptid21's Comics 3.0 - Darcsyde's Comics - Doomsday - Tilted - Awesomepaclypse - A Slightly Different Tale - Reality

#255 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 01:47 PM

Why doesn't Midna from Twilight Princess ever get any love!?

#256 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 03:46 PM

​Tatl was truly the best sidekick, and with fi during my play through she actually said swing your sword to attack.

My personal favorite Fi moment is when your hearts drop bellow three and not only do I get the annoying Zelda chime, I get FI'S chime too so she can tell me, "Master, your health is running low." >_<

Pinkie stole your computer.Now I'm wondering what she read (or saw) that made her make those faces. :P

She likes going on the My Little Brony website to see what the fans thought of her in the recent episode, so you never know.

Why doesn't Midna from Twilight Princess ever get any love!?

Quite honestly, Midna was my second choice. She's really cool and the Twilight colossus or whatever that was was awesome, but she constantly antagonized to Link, even all the way to the end. Tatl was obnoxious, but she learned a lesson at the end. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Midna ever really learned anything.

Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie, Apr 21 2012 - 03:48 PM.

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#257 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 08:50 PM

Well, I could go on a whole rant about how Midna is one of the best Zelda characters of all time, but it'd take too long. Plus, off topic. :D

#258 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,241 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2012 - 09:10 PM

The thing with Fi is that they had so much potential to make her an awesome character. But wasn't until the very LAST ending cinematic when she interesting.

what

#259 Offline DragonxFlutter

DragonxFlutter
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,374 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 26 2012 - 03:45 PM

I'm with Pinkie. I'd eat a Klondike Bar to get a Klondike Bar. :P
Posted Image

#260 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2012 - 01:53 PM

Well, I have a bit of excuse for the time it took to do this one. It was long and pretty art intensive. Enjoy!A great and powerful guest star!
Posted Image
Coming soon...

#261 Offline DragonxFlutter

DragonxFlutter
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,374 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2012 - 02:01 PM

Trixie is here, eh? Well, I think I'm gonna use this situation to my advantage and have a little fun with it. :sly:
Posted Image

#262 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

• Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2012 - 07:19 PM

Oh wow ...Well, she's not much of a humble or quiet pony, now is she? :P

Posted Image

#263 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2012 - 12:01 PM

Oh, you are so mine, Trixie. :evilgrin:

#264 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,241 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2012 - 10:14 PM

I loved how silly that comic was overall. Especially pinkie's face when she's listening to system of a down.

Edited by Peng Floyd, May 09 2012 - 10:14 PM.

what

#265 Offline Katarno Kuuls

Katarno Kuuls
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 472 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2012 - 11:46 PM

Ah heck O_O She lied.. i'm dangling off a cliff as we speak, About to be dropped 100 miles O_O , She said I could post this before I get thrown off though :D *WHOOSH*

#266 Offline Kyori

Kyori
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 534 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2012 - 09:57 PM

And I'm back from falling off the face of BZP. And just in time to see my questions ready. :biggrin:I was kinda expecting Pinkie to stick her hook up and freeze up [/PatchAdams], but this was even funnier. XDWait, but you haven't gotten the first Klondike--oh screw it! *noms Klondike bar*Gee, you don't think that was Pinkie was reincarnated and that was her past life, do you? >XPAh, seems like we'll have to deal with the most arrogant pony in the universe. And I know arrogant, 'cause I'm Pride. *shadow grins*

Previously known as: Twilight Helryx, Kyori, and Pride.

#267 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 10 2012 - 12:55 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL right. If anyone cares, A'hm back ah guess. Here's a thing to commemorate this.A thing.Now you can see what I'm playing instead of making these things. :PSo, anyway. Here's the down-low;1. If you submitted a question and I didn't answer it, you can resubmit it, but otherwise it's void. Starting off on a clean slate here.2. Trixie's still here n' stuff.3. Uhmmmm... Read the original post for the normal rules. (I don't REALLY have a number three, but it's more rounded this way. Shhh!)All right guys. Back for round two! Let's make something special together. :3
Posted Image
Coming soon...

#268 Offline Site Lurking Youkai

Site Lurking Youkai
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 247 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 10 2012 - 04:55 PM

In all seriousness welcome back, on that note I loved the comic and I loved the minecraft reference.

kogasa_sig.jpg

#269 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 10 2012 - 05:35 PM

Wow, you actually do really great work of pastiching. Glad to see you back!

#270 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 10 2012 - 11:23 PM

on that note I loved the comic and I loved the minecraft reference.

I'm just curious to see if anyone recognizes ANY of the other characters.

Wow, you actually do really great work of pastiching. Glad to see you back!

I had to look that one up just to make sure it was an ACTUAL complement. Thanks. :P

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#271 Offline Utah

Utah
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 11 2012 - 08:41 AM

*walks back out of cave full of random RPG game cases*?OH! LNU, you're back! =DThat comic was expertly drawn, and definitely points out we comic-makers extreme ability to procrastinate.Now if I can just beat KOTOR.....again.-Utah
Posted Image

Want to know why I have the Joland Seal of Approval? (and not just because I made it)

CLICKEH

Also, if you'd want to see a COT MLP comic topic, put this in your sig. Kthx. -Utah

#272 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 12 2012 - 09:36 AM

That comic was expertly drawn, and definitely points out we comic-makers extreme ability to procrastinate.-Utah

If anyone could direct me to a job involving procrastination, I could become the best in my field. :P

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#273 Offline Takaru 1111

Takaru 1111
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 12 2012 - 12:58 PM

I wish i could stop procrastanating, and get my comics back up and running.I really liked that last comic. Necromorphs, Steve, and Pinke, how much more can the universe

lethalbanner.png

click.

#274 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

• Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 13 2012 - 12:56 PM

Welcome back, L! It's nice to see you around again!And yeah, I be busy wtih college, so I haven't been around as much as I should have. :/Anyway, I loved the re-intro. The Minecraft reference was the best :D

Posted Image

#275 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 11:25 PM

Note to self; people love the minecraft. :PHere's a new one. I think 15 panels for one question is my new record, but I had fun with this one.The Good FellasTwo things to mention this time.Firstly, the inbox is currently empty, so now's the time to submit questions!Secondly, as of now, I'm beginning work on a new series that I'm pretty excited about. It's actually a concept that's been going around in my head for about a year now, and I figure now's as good a time as any to try it. So look forward to more updates on that. Also, it shouldn't have too much effect on this series, I'll just be working on the two side by side.Anyway, that's all I got for now. Keep calm and party on!
Posted Image
Coming soon...

#276 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2012 - 06:58 PM

And heeeeeeeeeere's another!I'm happy cuz kirby!No one will probably get this reference, but it makes me happy...
Posted Image
Coming soon...

#277 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2012 - 07:02 PM

OH GOD VIDEO GAMES EVERYWHERE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEh, whether it was a text Kirby or not does not matter, as Kirby is adorable no matter what.Oh please, I thought Trixie knew everyone hated her. Hasn't learned from her lesson, has she?

#278 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2012 - 02:20 AM

Oh please, I thought Trixie knew everyone hated her. Hasn't learned from her lesson, has she?

Well, she has enough love for herself to make up for lack of love from everyone else. :P

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#279 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2012 - 11:58 PM

Hm. Trixie's reaction sounds a lot like every single little child I've ever seen..........GIVE ME ATTENTION, DANGIT.

#280 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 07:18 PM

Here's a lil' somethin' somethin' for hallows eve.Have a safe one tonight. Even though it's already tonight. Pretend I wished a safe night upon you in the past. It's because I care. :D
Posted Image
Coming soon...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users