• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Ask Lnu And Pinkie Pie

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#281 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 08:07 PM

Sweet merciful Carapar on a stick, that is terrifying.It's almost as freaky as this.

#282 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 11:25 PM

Sweet merciful Carapar on a stick, that is terrifying.It's almost as freaky as this.

Phew! Glad you posted that. I was worried I wasn't going to have any nightmares for tonight. Thanks for taking care of that for me.

Posted Image
Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

#283 Offline WVUFan!

WVUFan!
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,521 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 04:13 PM

I haven't been on this website in months. The first thing I see when I return is zombie Pinkie Pie and LNU. I might be too scared to return for the next few months...Lets Go Mountaineers!

lol i not know how to astronaut

#284 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

Dragonfly the Luminescent
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 11:13 PM

I'm sorry, but WVU's current profile avatar is more frightening than anything I've cared to look at this Halloween.I just have this irrational fear of sloths. >.<But as far as LNU and Pinkie Pie go, they look just like my sister last Halloween. :P And I love L's teeth, by the way.

Posted Image

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

Dragonfly's continued Boutique - How I drew the herd

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie - Biocryptid21's Comics 3.0 - Darcsyde's Comics - Doomsday - Tilted - Awesomepaclypse - A Slightly Different Tale - Reality

#285 Online The only ToaD

The only ToaD
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 248 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2012 - 01:18 AM

After emerging from my den after reading Pokemon manga for about two weeks straight, zombie Pinkie and LNU was something I did not expect. You will be hearing from my laywers for lack of sleep due to mentally disturbing images, GOOD GOD WHATS WRONG WITH YOU LNU?

10629735_591920620916455_456501552381264

#286 Offline Utah

Utah
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2012 - 08:35 AM

*emerges from cave* Ah, I see LNU has released a new comic.I SHALL CLICK IT!*click*Oh this isn't so ba--MOTHEROFNEPTUNE!*runs back into cave*-Utah
Posted Image

Want to know why I have the Joland Seal of Approval? (and not just because I made it)

CLICKEH

Also, if you'd want to see a COT MLP comic topic, put this in your sig. Kthx. -Utah

#287 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2012 - 01:56 PM

And I love L's teeth, by the way.

I redrew those teeth three times before I FINALLY got them to look like I wanted. I have to say, I didn't anticipate THOSE to be the hardest part of this drawing.

GOOD GOD WHATS WRONG WITH YOU LNU?

I think everything. :D

*emerges from cave* Ah, I see LNU has released a new comic.I SHALL CLICK IT!*click*Oh this isn't so ba--MOTHEROFNEPTUNE!*runs back into cave*-Utah

And I'll consider that a victory.

Posted Image
Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

#288 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,425 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 02 2012 - 02:47 PM

Reminds me of this Amnesia Pony parody I saw. You use Gimp to draw those right?

banner_size.png

Possum

#289 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 01:17 AM

Reminds me of this Amnesia Pony parody I saw. You use Gimp to draw those right?

Yes indeed.Also, I think I saw the parody you're talking about. For the Justine moderator I believe. (Which I would TOTALLY play if it was real, incidentally.)

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#290 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Flying Force!

• 2,425 posts

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 10:27 AM

It was weird, they had some glitched models of some Dragon Ball Z characters.But back to my question. >=)

Edited by Calvirick, Nov 03 2012 - 10:27 AM.

banner_size.png

Possum

#291 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 01:10 PM

Reminds me of this Amnesia Pony parody I saw.You use Gimp to draw those right?

Yes indeed.Also, I think I saw the parody you're talking about. For the Justine moderator I believe. (Which I would TOTALLY play if it was real, incidentally.)

WHY DID YOU MAKE ME LOOK THIS UP!? I thought a twitching-insane Pinkie was disturbing enough.......oi....

#292 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Flying Force!

• 2,425 posts

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 02:28 PM

You know you didn't have to read those post. Silly Absorba. :P

banner_size.png

Possum

#293 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 07:37 PM

But back to my question. >=)

....By question I assume you mean do I draw these in gimp, which I answered with "Yes indeed."

WHY DID YOU MAKE ME LOOK THIS UP!? I thought a twitching-insane Pinkie was disturbing enough.......oi....

And that's what you get for posting twitching Pinkie pictures in my topic. :P

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#294 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 09:46 PM

New entry yeeeeeah!Explosions and asking the tough questions.Okay bye.
Posted Image
Coming soon...

#295 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 10:20 PM

If I can be a real boy, so can he!Wait, I already am, without trying, too bad for him.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#296 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 11:48 PM

Redundancy, it turns out, isn't redundant or repetitive.It's repititious! :D

#297 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 12:14 AM

Redundancy, it turns out, isn't redundant or repetitive.It's repititious! :D

...The sooner I stop trying to making sense of this, the better. :P

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#298 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2012 - 11:03 PM

Here's one that's fairly long. So that's my excuse for it taking me as long as it did. :DFood questions
Posted Image
Coming soon...

#299 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2012 - 11:06 PM

"Eat this pinecone. It will amuse me."

#300 Online The only ToaD

The only ToaD
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 248 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 01:44 AM

I was half expecting Rat Race from Battletoads... painful memories from a completed co op run, or master difficulty from F-Zero X. Good comic and loved the Banjo Tooie refrence.

Edited by Emperor Sirius, Nov 10 2012 - 01:56 AM.

#301 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 01:57 AM

I was half expecting Rat Race from Battletoads... painful memories from a completed co op run, or master difficulty from F-Zero X.

Well, you did say from a game I liked. So that rules out Battletoads. :P And I've never played an F zero game. Anyone who plays Banjo-Tooie'll probably agree with me that Mumbo is truly a blemish on that game. (PS, Banjo-Tooie is actually one of the best games ever and you should definitely buy it and its predecessor, Banjo-Kazooie, on XBLA if you can't get an N64 copy.)

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#302 Online The only ToaD

The only ToaD
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 248 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 02:14 AM

I was half expecting Rat Race from Battletoads... painful memories from a completed co op run, or master difficulty from F-Zero X.

Well, you did say from a game I liked. So that rules out Battletoads. :P And I've never played an F zero game. Anyone who plays Banjo-Tooie'll probably agree with me that Mumbo is truly a blemish on that game. (PS, Banjo-Tooie is actually one of the best games ever and you should definitely buy it and its predecessor, Banjo-Kazooie, on XBLA if you can't get an N64 copy.)

Already got BK on my 64 and plan for BT in the later future as for F Zero X you should try it, probably one of the best 64 racing games there is. On another note I wonder what pinkie's secret is to fast regrowing hair, as I could use that.

#303 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 03:26 PM

So yeah, the reason I haven't done anything with THIS in the last week is because I was working on THIS. I figure I'll update these in sequence, so the next comic you'll see will be here, then one over on the other topic, and so on and so forth.Now, November's a little over half over, and you know what that means! Christmas is coming! And just like last year, I think it'd be nice to get some Christmas themed questions! (Heck, christmas is a confusing holiday, what with jolly fat elves breaking into houses to leave things and steal food, frozen water shaped like people gaining sentience, and flying livestock with glowing facial features.) So send em' in, and I'll try to answer all of them in a big entry. Think of it as my Christmas present to you. :)And it might be in the advent calender again this year, still not sure about that. We'll see.

Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie, Nov 25 2012 - 02:17 PM.

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#304 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 01:58 AM

Hey, I made another thing! Huzzah!BABIES!!!I still need Christmas questions, so fire away once you think of them! That is all.
Posted Image
Coming soon...

#305 Offline Katoris

Katoris
  • Members
  • Toa

• 186 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 02:05 AM

Oh, neat. It's named after my question.But it is named after the smoking apples question on the front page.

Edited by Katoris, Nov 27 2012 - 02:06 AM.

signature.jpg

| Tahukan's Comics Mark II |

I love Tea.

#306 Offline Takaru 1111

Takaru 1111
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 02:13 AM

Trixie, y u no liek babies?Comic was good as usual, KUTGW, LNU

lethalbanner.png

click.

#307 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 12:14 PM

Oh, neat. It's named after my question.But it is named after the smoking apples question on the front page.

Sorry, that apples question was so bizarre I just HAD to title the comic after it. :P(I still don't know what it means or what it's a reference to, by the by.

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#308 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

• Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 12:42 PM

Sorry, that apples question was so bizarre I just HAD to title the comic after it. :P(I still don't know what it means or what it's a reference to, by the by.

Neither do I, but it made me laugh pretty good.Oh, the abstract concepts of randomness. XD

Posted Image

Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie - Biocryptid21's Comics 3.0 - Darcsyde's Comics - Doomsday - Tilted - Awesomepaclypse - A Slightly Different Tale - Reality

#309 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 10:39 PM

Christmas question (and then some): Fired.I hope you don't break your brain wrist on this one.

#310 Online The only ToaD

The only ToaD
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 248 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 10:59 PM

I figured no one would get the Apples reference (Figured Dragonfly but guess not) I thought It would make a simply hilarious comic, and you can expect more bizarre questions like that and all from the same reference.

#311 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 01:45 PM

[color=#008080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]I figured no one would get the Apples reference (Figured Dragonfly[/color][/font] [font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#008080;]but guess not) I thought It would make a simply hilarious comic, and you can expect more bizarre questions like that and all from the same reference.[/color][/font]

I can't HANDLE this level of mystery and intrigue! :P

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#312 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2012 - 09:31 PM

Wow, I haven't updated this in forever. Well, no time like the present!

Merry Christmas

An especially long one filled to the brim with Christmas cheer! Hope everyone had a merry Christmas today! (Cuz I did, and I'd feel bad if you didn't. That'd be pretty selfish.)

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#313 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2012 - 09:56 PM

That was long but good, I think Darc provided the most of the humor:DAnd off I go to play Starcraft 2. Happy holidays and merry Christmas ya maniacs!

banner.png

Enjoy.

#314 Online The only ToaD

The only ToaD
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 248 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 02:56 AM

[color=#008080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]I swear when one question is asking for a cameo I see them with a troll face in the comic, now then I have a date with Katamari Hope you had a good Christmas LNU.[/color][/font]

#315 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 11:22 AM

[color=rgb(0,0,255);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Cameos are too easy these days. :P[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,255);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Well, off to lol it up to season 10 of Red Vs. Blue and the utter pale-ness of Jim Gaffigan. Merry Christmas not boxing day, Trixie ya'll. B)[/color][/font]

#316 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

• Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 04:38 PM

I adore the Christmas tree. Just adore it. ^_^

Posted Image

#317 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2012 - 11:45 PM

That was long but good, I think Darc provided the most of the humor:DAnd off I go to play Starcraft 2. Happy holidays and merry Christmas ya maniacs!

I always have fun with Darc's questions. They're so... full of life... :P

[color=#008080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]I swear when one question is asking for a cameo I see them with a troll face in the comic.[/color][/font]

That's about the long and short of it.

[color=rgb(0,0,255);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Cameos are too easy these days. :P[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,255);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Well, off to lol it up to season 10 of Red Vs. Blue and the utter pale-ness of Jim Gaffiguan. Merry Christmas not boxing day, Trixie ya'll. B)[/color][/font]

I hope you learned your lesson about them. :P

I adore the Christmas tree. Just adore it. ^_^

My quest to create a tree with the geekiest ornaments was met with great success! :D

Edited by LNU n' Pinkie Pie, Dec 28 2012 - 11:51 PM.

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#318 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2013 - 10:15 PM

So, I can still do things every once in a while.

Soooo... As denoted by the entry, I'm out of questions to answer. If anyone still cares, ask away. I'll do this as long as people still want them.

Posted Image
Coming soon...

#319 Offline Utah

Utah
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 12 2013 - 02:06 PM

Out of questions?UNACCEPTABLE...wait, Trixie has already conquered the galaxy/world/universe/multiverse?...well, back to the bunker for Utah! =DMore quality comics from a quality comic-maker, I do say, keep it up LNU! ^~^-Utah

Posted Image

Want to know why I have the Joland Seal of Approval? (and not just because I made it)

CLICKEH

Also, if you'd want to see a COT MLP comic topic, put this in your sig. Kthx. -Utah

#320 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 12 2013 - 04:38 PM

I think Katoris has some more questions guys.

banner.png

Enjoy.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users