The Okoto Outcasts (MOC Series)

http://imgur.com/a/ThioV

Let me know what you guys think.

Edit: Rebuilt them, and took better photos. Also bonus babies and Skull Gundam (with photochopped bonus modes)

Back of Asheoko (sorry for the dust, I've been neglecting my bonkles)

http://imgur.com/0XoJpVI

Edited by BonkersForBonkles
  • Upvote 3

I am very amazed! The mix of color schemes makes them feel fresh in a unique and creative way, and their designs are also very good! The protectors look just looks extremely well, even bether than the original sets in my opinion. Also the skull warrioris looks solid, and feels like a great enemy for the protectors. The 'crawler' guy looks pretty cool and the two guns make him look dangerous and tops his design. however, the skull bird doesn't look very finnished, and need alot more work I think.

But overall these are really good Moc's! I really like them. I might even try to make those myself :P

-  :t: :u: :r: :t: :e: :x:

Check out my photostream at Flickr!

Haha 'Skull Pretty', I see what you did there :D

These are great man, I have a feeling we're going to start seeing your name around BBC a lot in coming months! The skull Golem is just amazing, I can absolutely see the Summer wave sets taking this sort of form and I think you did a blinding job. Out of curiosity, what tier of set would you group the golem with? Large Toa, small Toa or protector? I'm curious as to what you think we would have to pay for something like this is we got it as a set. Personally I would be happy to see these as 'small toa' badguys and another 3 larger ones. Perhaps with Ekimu as a LoSS replacement. I'd totally buy this guy though, he looks excellent! I agree that the pretty isn't quite on the same level as the other slaves but the turret is a great design and pretty original concept I think (which is even more impressive than a good design IMO! I see you've included Rahi in the back story, care to tell us more about them? I kind of miss the wildlife of old :D

• Upvote 1

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the kinds words. TurteX, the Skull Slaves aren't bad guys but creations of the shaman that do his bidding. I'll hold off on making real enemies for them until the summer enemies come out. As for the flying guy, I really like that he sort of looks like a flying monkey. I don't know how to make it better while keeping that look. Any help would be appreciated.

And thanks Munty. Considering there isn't a gearbox or stud launcher, and he's made up of not many pieces, I would put it in the protector class, and the villagers would have to be lower priced than the protectors.

As for the Rahi, I don't have too many ideas, but I've been trying to think of new MOCs for the story, and having Rahi be the threats for now seems like a good way to tide me over until the summer enemies.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the kinds words. TurteX, the Skull Slaves aren't bad guys but creations of the shaman that do his bidding. I'll hold off on making real enemies for them until the summer enemies come out. As for the flying guy, I really like that he sort of looks like a flying monkey. I don't know how to make it better while keeping that look. Any help would be appreciated.

I just think it looks a bit odd that his legs are attatched to his arms, and that his body doesn't seem very compressed or detailed. Personally I think you should try to build him again from scratch. That's just my opinion tough, if you like him you can off course keep gim that way :)

And sorry for the missunderstanding, I didn't notice it was text under the pictures  :dazed:

-  :t: :u: :r: :t: :e: :x:

Check out my photostream at Flickr!

Vast improvement on the pretty. Though I'm not sure I would try to distinguish between arms/legs as it currently stands. It seems like any of them could at as both at any given time. Just like a real monkey! So good job :D

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I really like the use of some new colour schemes (mainly the green and purple, it's awesome). I also really like how none of them are terribly connected, they're just social outcasts, for various reasons. I'm really interested as to why Asheoko was exiled, will we ever know?

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Want to hear something funny? I didn't even realize that was a mirror until the last picture. I though you actually built two of each to show off the front and backs.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Thanks guys. I changed all the guys a bit and did a better photo reshoot. Also babies.

http://imgur.com/a/WwXWV

I love those creative color schemes! The purple-green one in particular caught my eye. The blue-keetorange one has too much keetorange though, I think it would look a lot better if you added a third color.

Nice skull chain necklace, it's topical (Skull Spiders), and I don't see non-Bionicle things included in MOCs like that very often. It looks really good.

IetTsFQ.png

I'm liking these. Particulary the water one. The Yellow Orange gives her a diving suit feel. Myself I dont think you need another color for her. I am curious though about how you attached the turbines on the second version. (you may want to include the newer links in the original post)

qs6467.jpg
qs6467.jpg

Welcome back Bionicle,

Welcome back, To that same old place, That you laughed about

Well, the names, Have all changed, Since you hung around, But those dreams, Have remained and, They've turned around

Who'd have thought they'd lead you, Back here where we need you

Welcome back, We always could spot a friend, Welcome back, And I smile when I think, How you must have been

And I know what a scene, You were learning in, Was there something that, Made you come back again

And what could ever lead you, Back here where we need you

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back

My Zombie Survival Guide 1 2

I'm liking these. Particulary the water one. The Yellow Orange gives her a diving suit feel. Myself I dont think you need another color for her. I am curious though about how you attached the turbines on the second version. (you may want to include the newer links in the original post)

K, added links to OP. The back isn't pretty.