How Do I Create My Blog?

BULiK

Alright, I know that everybody has premier perks for atleast a month, and I've been tryng to make a blog, because of the new premier perks for all members.I tried commenting a question at the blog hq, but it has been over a week and no reply.so how do I create my blog?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

How Do I get a blog?Only Premier Members can have blogs. There is only one exception [see next item]. To start a blog once you are a Premier Member, there is a "Manage Your Blog" link in your profile options when you click your username in the top right. You should click it!

Make sure to check out the Blog FAQ to see if your question has an answer there. :)

jlovfkk.jpg

there isnt a "manage blogs" tab. but int the blog q&a it has a link to where that would have been, thanks.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

How Do I get a blog?Only Premier Members can have blogs. There is only one exception [see next item]. To start a blog once you are a Premier Member, there is a "Manage Your Blog" link in your profile options when you click your username in the top right. You should click it!

Make sure to check out the Blog FAQ to see if your question has an answer there. :)
untitled5.jpg

This one's as good as solved!

Question answered, topic closed~

Edited by -Windrider-