Teletoon LEGO Week in Canada

Move over, Shark Week, Canadian LEGO fans are getting a LEGO Week (okay, four days) on Teletoon. Beginning on November 21st and running until the 25th, the channel will be showing NINJAGO and HERO Factory episodes, as well as the LEGO Star Wars: The Padawan Menace, LEGO: The Adventures of Clutch Powers BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn movies. Many of these episodes are dubiously listed as "new" on the <a href='http://club.lego.com/en-US/insidescoop/InsideScoopDetails.aspx?id=356211' target='offsite'>details page</a>, but even repeats make for a fun watching.

View the full article

Too bad they aren't showing the first three BIONICLE movies, since they're sorta connected with each other. Might make the "LEGO week" more fun.

Well, I thought of that too. But those are associated with Disney, while TLR is by universal, who I guess has ties/is nickelodian, which is Teletoon. I think.

Too bad they aren't showing the first three BIONICLE movies, since they're sorta connected with each other. Might make the "LEGO week" more fun.

Well, I thought of that too. But those are associated with Disney, while TLR is by universal, who I guess has ties/is nickelodian, which is Teletoon. I think.
Disney? How? I don't recall the Disney castle at the beginning of the movies.

Disney? How? I don't recall the Disney castle at the beginning of the movies.
It was Miramax, but the DVDs were published by disney. I guess Miramax works with Disney/is a company that works for disney.