Two More LEGO Elves Character Videos

I don't know, but from what I have seen from the videos it seems they didn't want to spend that much. 

As I said before the animation is not fluent at all and the overall quality isn't that great.

In my opinion the sets don't offer much either.

:b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:

Halp.

Between this and your post in the other topic I'm going to assume that you aren't looking forward to the new line? That's fine, but rather than ambiguous  (and potentially spammy) posts I would recommend that you explain in further detail exactly what it is you aren't liking. The animation? Characters? Sets? Basic concept?

Anyway, although there are other characters who will play a role in the story, I'm going to guess that this is the last of the character videos we'll see for now (I can't imagine "Johnny Baker" is important enough to get one). Speaking of which how will these be airing? Are we talking short segments online like BIONICLE, or full episodes like Chima and Ninjago?

BZPRPG

Putting them together, I'm starting to like these. While the animation is choppy, it isn't quite enough to take away from watching them. It's good that they are focusing on characters - gals tend to center in on those big time in my experience. They're listening. (Although they did that for Bionicle too, but those vids tended to center on the variety of action rather than differentiating the characters. It's clear that they put more work into these.)

I second V1P2's question though. With such a simple story premise, I wonder how much space these characters are going to get in action. If the rather simple premise of the series doesn't expand to allow their potential to come out, I'm going to be disappointed. And I'm missing the villain, hmm?  

Halp.

Between this and your post in the other topic I'm going to assume that you aren't looking forward to the new line? That's fine, but rather than ambiguous  (and potentially spammy) posts I would recommend that you explain in further detail exactly what it is you aren't liking. The animation? Characters? Sets? Basic concept?

Anyway, although there are other characters who will play a role in the story, I'm going to guess that this is the last of the character videos we'll see for now (I can't imagine "Johnny Baker" is important enough to get one). Speaking of which how will these be airing? Are we talking short segments online like BIONICLE, or full episodes like Chima and Ninjago?

The videos end with a shot of all five main characters, so I have a feeling that only those five characters will be getting videos.

And it's not clear just HOW the full animations will end up being broadcast. I'd expect a TV special, but none of the press info we've gotten from London Toy Fair describes that, just "an interactive storyline via an app and social media".

The Elves have used their elemental powers more than the Toa of Okoto these days. :P

Joking aside, these latest videos look really great, though I admit the animation of the characters does look a little choppy. Hopefully that will be worked out as more videos are released.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png