Photoshopper/s needed! (UK if possible)

Munty

I just posted this information in my Sand Tarakava sale thread but I figure lots of people won't be interested in that and so I should probably reach out to the forums as a whole!I'm copy-pasting a lot of the following so if it reads funny that's why :D 

Anyway, I need instructions and boxart making for my Sand Tarakava sets before I can ship them out and I imagine at this point it's not just me growing tired of waiting but the winning bidders too! My current artists did a great job on the boxart but has in the last week not sent me a single progress update and therefore as far as I can tell nothing has been done. While I appreciate his time and effort, I need someone who can help me to have significantly better communication so I'm now throwing open the doors to any talented photoshoppers who want to make a little legacy for themselves :D

What I need... 

I'm happy with the pic that we have already but it needs turning into actual boxart, with the border (from 2001 of course) set name and set number etc. This should be fairly simple I believe. I also have some other pics which need to be turned into a front cover for the instructions which should be another relatively straightforward task for a skilled bod. Furthermore (and the biggest job) I need instructions themselves putting together in something as close to the original style as possible. Sadly, the ST uses several uncommon parts so I've had to resort to taking photographs of each step which isn't what I'd really have liked. As things stand though I have a bunch of photos which represent the step by step building instructions which simply need the backgrounds removing and then placing in order to look like the old instructions of yore! They also need other details but those are things which can be discussed more personally if you're up to the task. This is one of many reasons why good communication is vital! For that reason I'd love it if this could be done by someone else in the UK but provided you check and reply to your emails frequently and are able to arrange occasional chat sessions from time to time then I'm fine with foreign aid too! 

Please let me know if you're able to help, even if it's with just finishing the boxart or instruction manual cover, this all needs doing before I can ship out and it's taking way too long! Whoever contributes to the artwork and instructions will be named on the box/manual and if someone is able to do me a top-rate job on the instructions I may be able to compensate them for their time too so please just get in touch if you can help.

Whaddaya know, I didn't use any of the copy-pasted stuff in the end. So if it reads funny it's because I wrote it that way :D

Cheers folks, T

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

• 1 month later...