Wildlife of Okoto

Nescent

One of the main things I hate about the G2 is the lack of Rahi. looking at these, I can't seem to understand why they wouldn't make Rahi. These are great! and I bet that with TLC's resources they would be able to make even better ones! <_< 

But that's off topic. I really like these. Especially the Ice Rahis :3

• Upvote 6

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

What no Nui-Jaga? These look really cool and if I had the pieces on me I'd so build them off your instructions. Below I quoted the ones I liked the most.

Anyway I think these are really well done and I'd love them as sets of my own.

Edit: Extra-long quote of the OP removed.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

One of the main things I hate about the G2 is the lack of Rahi. looking at these, I can't seem to understand why they wouldn't make Rahi. These are great! and I bet that with TLC's resources they would be able to make even better ones! <_< 

But that's off topic. I really like these. Especially the Ice Rahis :3

Thanks, I didn't expect any 2015 Rahi but I was disappointed that we didn't at least get some Rahi combiners, hence this project. Maybe we'll get some in the future, since they're still releasing combiner instructions.

What no Nui-Jaga? These look really cool and if I had the pieces on me I'd so build them off your instructions.

Anyway I think these are really well done and I'd love them as sets of my own.

I considered making a Nui-Jaga, but there's not enough purple to work with, so I made the Tarrantis instead. Glad you like them. :) 

IetTsFQ.png

I really like all of these! I've been building some wildlife of my own (though I wouldn't consider them as good as any of these), just to populate my room. I really like how these only use set pieces though, it makes it easier for people who weren't into Bionicle to make these creatures! I really like the Boar, and I want to make it on my own, but that'd require me to take something apart and that's not happening haha. And I like the idea of the Magma Entity and Siren being these bipedal, seemingly intelligent creatures, and I really love the Ice Bear, it's adorable.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I really like all of these! I've been building some wildlife of my own (though I wouldn't consider them as good as any of these), just to populate my room. I really like how these only use set pieces though, it makes it easier for people who weren't into Bionicle to make these creatures! I really like the Boar, and I want to make it on my own, but that'd require me to take something apart and that's not happening haha. And I like the idea of the Magma Entity and Siren being these bipedal, seemingly intelligent creatures, and I really love the Ice Bear, it's adorable.

Glad you like them! It seems like a lot of people have been building Rahi for the reboot.

This is such a great idea, and I love how you built all of them using just pieces from the 2015 sets. It reminds me of many of the 2001 Toa/Turaga Combiners.

This was inspired by the 2001-2002 Rahi combiners (which is why some of them are based on old combiners, like the Mukau).

IetTsFQ.png

Holy Mukau, these are BRILLIANT! Why didn't I think of these before?

My only complaint is that I don't like how some of them use the shell pieces for their heads. It makes them look headless (especially the Tarakava).

Still, these are pretty good, and they manage to capture the spirit of the original Bionicle combiners.

Statements (Mouseover to view): <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7><8> <9>

My MOCs:
Characters- Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek The Helmsmith Protector OCs Skull Whaler Skull Warden

Creatures- Verdelisk Lord of Skull Spiders BBC Contest #69: Kahu Oko Taku

Holy Mukau, these are BRILLIANT! Why didn't I think of these before?

My only complaint is that I don't like how some of them use the shell pieces for their heads. It makes them look headless (especially the Tarakava).

Still, these are pretty good, and they manage to capture the spirit of the original Bionicle combiners.

Thanks! :D I tried to come up with a few simple head designs, and I agree that the shell-head is the weakest. The ball joint is meant to be an eye, and the shell itself is meant to be the head.

IetTsFQ.png

I want to like this twice. I really like the Ice Bear, considering it's low piece count. TLG should hold a contest for these.

Oooh an official Rahi combiner contest would be amazing! Maybe they'll do one similar to the BFTGM.

IetTsFQ.png

This stuff is awesome and so nostalgic of the old Rahi, especially given your new takes on old classics! I'm afraid you've forced me to go hunt for some more Protectors...

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

This stuff is awesome and so nostalgic of the old Rahi, especially given your new takes on old classics! I'm afraid you've forced me to go hunt for some more Protectors...

Thanks! I was afraid that my remakes of the 2001 Rahi would be too different, glad they made you nostalgic  ^_^

IetTsFQ.png

Yeah I really like the Chameleon and think it was well done. Really looks like it could pass for one even out of the Bionicle universe. I think my Favorite Rahi here is a tie between the Komodo and Tarakava. Though the Tarakava get's extra points for being an actual Rahi I'd recognize. Then again, The Komodo is an original design so get's bonus points of its own.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I so wish all of these were made canon. G2 is severely lacking in depth, and these work great as combiner models.

The Bottom Feeder and the Komodo are my favourites of the bunch.

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

I love them! My favorite is the chameleon.

Thanks! That's one of my favorites too. :) 

I so wish all of these were made canon. G2 is severely lacking in depth, and these work great as combiner models.

I would love that, even if just a couple were cannon. Okoto needs more cows.

Yeah I really like the Chameleon and think it was well done. Really looks like it could pass for one even out of the Bionicle universe.

It was one of the only Rahi that I built using actual reference material, glad you think it looks real.

IetTsFQ.png

I'll be making the Kuckoo and hopefully the chameleon if I get PoF.

Where are the Kuckoo's eyes, the vines or the un-used ball joints?

Take a pic if you build them and I'll add it to the post :) 

The vines on the Kuckoo are indeed supposed to be the eyes. It's kind of weird, but I wanted to do something a distinctive so it didn't look so much like the Dikapi.

Wow, cool! The Okoto Mukau is a nice update of the original. :D  :P Well done! It's nice to see Okoto with some wildlife other than Skull Spiders. :P

Thank you!

IetTsFQ.png

I've built it. It's only 22 pieces, and admittedly, the face is a little weird, but it's a fun build just the same (Which I memorized how to build since it's so simple). Pictures to come!

Also, I'm trying to make a PoJ/Lewa Rahi so I won't have to fork over $10-$20 for another combiner.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I've built it. It's only 22 pieces, and admittedly, the face is a little weird, but it's a fun build just the same (Which I memorized how to build since it's so simple). Pictures to come!

Also, I'm trying to make a PoJ/Lewa Rahi so I won't have to fork over $10-$20 for another combiner.

Cool, I hope to see some more Rahi around here with the new sets ^_^ 

IetTsFQ.png

These. Are. INCREDIBLE! I love what you did with these, especially including the more prominent species! [ :D]

Would you like me to put these in my game I'm developing (Okoto Online Game)? I'm in sore need of some wildlife other than skull spiders, and these are top quality![:D]

Definitely, you can use them! I'm glad you like them.

IetTsFQ.png

Could you include instructions for the Lava Ussal? My brother has the Protector of Fire, and we want to build the Ussal, but there are no instructions.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi