Irnakk Revamp

LyreFyre

Since this will be my first post on the forums, I think I'll start off with a little bit about me.  I've been a fan of bionicle since the very beginning and have been collecting since 2001, although the only set I have from then is tahu.  I've taken a long hiatus from bionicle since the line ended in 2010, and have not been buying anything although I did build some stuff from time to time.  So with the new line of bionicles you could say my interest has been revitalized a little bit :)

Anyway, I found this unfinished moc in the bottom of my brick bin and I decided to finish it today.  And now that I did, I'm sharing with the forums.

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/aDarkEmptyRoom/library/bionicle

I had some problems with certain types of parts running out, but overall I think it turned out ok.  Been out of loop for a while so I may be a little rusty. Not sure to deconstruct it and keep mocing or just rebuild some of my old sets...

• Upvote 2

I really like the overall look and build of the model, but I feel like colorwise, it suffers from some of the same problems the original did, namely mismatching sides. The shoulders should be the same color, the entire model needs more gold.

Also, this is a personal preference (though I feel like others would agree with me, you should get rid of the two Piraka heads on the zamor arm, the only reason the original had them was because of part limitations, but you should replace them with something more unique in your revamp.

I love how it looks. He is really similar in the appearence to the regular one, but he looks bulkier and more muscular. I really like the build of his torso, under that golden Piraka armor, and the 2010 launcher looks a way better than the 2006 Zamor launcher. He is well proportioned, and I love that blocky style of his legs. Very well done!