BIONICLE Episodes 7, 8 and 9 Released in Italian

tn_15_01_26_bionicle-episodes-7-8-9.png

And it's time for three new episodes of BIONICLE goodness: Episodes

and
have been released in Italian on LEGO's YouTube channel. The Toa meet for the first time, the Lord of Skull Spiders comes and goes and we get a tiny glimpse at the summer characters. Unfortunately, it seems the ninth episode is actually the last episode that was meant for the first half of the year but I expect we'll get more in the summer (or so I hope). I couldn't understand everything that was said but the episodes seem to be becoming better and better and the fight between Tahu and Kopaka was priceless. I look forward to the next batch and to see these in English!

View the full article

• Upvote 3

It was super nice to see Greg, Christoffer and Christian as the first names to roll down during the credits. Also interesting to see who worked on the story - there were quite a few people!

It's too bad these were uploaded so quickly. I wish they spread em out more. I mean, sure, this isn't the English version but they are very easy to follow visually (though the Italian dub is actually really good!).

But yeah, I got everything I wanted - the Toa meeting up and getting little moments to themselves, Tahu vs Kopaka which was fantastic, the battle against the Lord of Skull Spiders, and a teaser into the next wave.Excellent animation, really top-notch.

And I hope this isn't it for Dum!Dum!'s animations. Hope we get a new set of episodes for the next season. Looks like the Toa have quite a ways to go before they learn to work together!

Also, Vahi's for these episodes: 

vahi3.png

-NotS

• Upvote 3

tahubanner.jpg

Kind of a shame that we get six months worth of story all revealed before the end of January, but I guess that's my own fault for watching them as they went online.

Can't wait for the next bunch!

Not to mention that it's all in about 20 minutes of animation, where a good percentage is titles and repeated scenes. It's been good, but fairly simple. Heck, I think we got more speech from the Mata Nui Saga in 2010. Still, the artwork has been excelent, which just makes me wish for more. (Although it will be fun to rewatch in English.)

:music:

• Upvote 1

Only nine episodes? Laaaame.

But these episodes are still super great. Tahu's walking in, all "Hello, I am Tahu, and I am now your leader" and Kopaka's all "nope" and Gali and Onua are all like "yeah okay just get over it" and Pohatu is all like *loner* and Lewa is all like *jokes*.

Just like old times. Except the Pohatu part.

And LOSS fares about as well against the Toa as would be expected. lol'd pretty hard at Pohatu plowing through everyone else and getting a web in the face.

The only real disappointment here is that we're past the point where we could reasonably expect to see more Skull Spiders and Lewa didn't get controlled - noone did, in fact.

And then the zombies came.

Pohatu points out that shrine in the middle of the bridge but gets ignored. It's going to play into the plot later, I bet.

Also, goshdangit why the heck did they credit Greg for "Original Concept?" Dear LEGO, Greg didn't actually do anything for BIONICLE but the comic until 2004, thanks.

And there are some erroneous omissions from "Original Story." Alastair Swinnerton, Martin Riber Anderson, and Bob Thompson were all part of the team Faber was on that actually, literally created BIONICLE. Bob was the person that had the idea in the first place, for goodness sake.

• Upvote 2

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Also, goshdangit why the heck did they credit Greg for "Original Concept?" Dear LEGO, Greg didn't actually do anything for BIONICLE but the comic until 2004, thanks.

I think they meant concept for this relaunch. He, along with the other two, were consultants. And come on, Greg did A LOT for BIONICLE.

Hopefully the Skull Spiders don't disappear for the next wave, cause I want to see them use their powers and actually control people.

And finally, Pohatu why you so bad-A, it doesn't fit you 

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

For sure waiting until they are in English to watch them and properly appreciate them.

I also definitely don't think they should have been put up just yet though. It's certainly far too soon and I can't help but feel that somebody messed up majorly.

~|ET|~

Edited by Ektris
  • Upvote 1

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Just ask your favourite (?) Italian member!

Episode 7

Near the center of Okoto there was the ancient city of the mask maskers.
Who could know what misterious dangers it hid?
The heroes arrived. They were destined to complete their quest, they met each other for the first time.
Tahu-"Greetings, I'm Tahu, lord of fire. The prophecy reunited us under my leadership."
Kopaka-"What?, Did the fire burn your brain? I'm Kopaka and I'm not under anyone!"
Gali-"Stop, you stupid!"
Onua-"Ha ha, stop fighting. Anyway we need a leader."
Gali-"Then, let's vote."
Lewa-"I vote for Onua. He knows how to approch to the people from the right side. Ha ha"
Pohatu-"Silence. We have company."

Episode 8

Tahu-"What is that...thing?"
Pohatu-"The lord of the skull spiders. We can't be faster than him."
Kopaka-"Keep calm. I can freeze that ugly insect!"
Lewa-"Tsk, you are too slow, Kopaka."
Gali-"Water will take him away."
Tahu-"Leave it to the lord of fire."
Onua-"We must act together."
The six heroes placed themselves near each other and they attacked together as a single force.
Tahu-"Onua, now!"
Gali-"We did it! United the masks can defeat evil."

Episode 9

The lord of the skull spiders had been defeated.
Pohatu-"Who knows how it was like here before?"
Tahu-"Shhh, silence! I can hear that strange voice in my head again."
Ekimu-"I'm Ekimu, the mask maker. You showed great courage. You are true heroes. But now you must hurry up and find the place where I rest."
Gali-"We must find Ekimu before the evil forces."
Lewa-"Finding something among these ruins is worse than looking for a needle in a haystack."
Onua-"Oh, the masks will guide us."
Pohatu-"I don't like this place. There is something evil hidden here."

Edited by Kaxix
  • Upvote 6

:b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:

Guys i'm italian too.

Here's a translation of episodes 8 and 9(Yes,i know,it's not a perfect english,but i tried!)

Episode 8:
Tahu: Who is that..."thing"?

Pohatu: The Lord of the Skull Spiders,we can't be more fast than him.

Kopaka: Stay cool,i can freeze that insect.

Lewa: mff,you're too slow Kopaka

Gali: The water will take him away.

Tahu: Leave him to the Master of Fire (FIYAAAA).

Onua: We have to act together!

Narrator: The six heroes joined together and attacked the enemy like they were a single force.

Tahu: Onua,NOW!!!

Onua: UUUAAAH

Gali: We did it!! If they join together,the masks have the power to defeat evil!
END

Episode 9 : 
Narrator: The Lord of Skull Spider...was finally defeated.

Pohatu: Who know how it was here once.

Tahu: Shh,shut up!I can hear that strange voice in my head,again!

Ekimu(well,that escalated quickly): I am Ekimu,the mask maker.You all have shown great courage,you're heroes! But now,you all must hurry,and find the place where i rest!

Gali: We must find Ekimu before evils.

Lewa: Find something among this ruins is like "trying to find a needle in a haystack" !

Onua: Oh!The masks will lead us!

Pohatu: I don't like this place...there's something bad hidden here.
THE END 

@Kaxix - Scusami se ti ho preceduto,ma li avevo gia pronti,cosi ho fatto copia e incolla qui! <--- Italian text,don't read!

Edited by Jaller219
  • Upvote 2

I'll be waiting for the English versions. I've heard great things about them!

the fight between Tahu and Kopaka was priceless

Spoilers!

Edit: Oooooh an argument. I thought they actually battled, which had me pretty confused. :P 

Edited by Nescent
  • Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

Apart from Ekimu's voice the others are pretty good.

However I still want a female voice for Gali. I understand it is supposed to be like a story told, but it is only going to confuse new fans.

OT: Hello Jaller219, nice to see another Italian BZPer.  ^_^

EDIT: @Jaller219 Don't worry, two translations are better than one.

Edited by Kaxix
  • Upvote 1

:b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:

The release pacing for these has been just bizarre, but I've really enjoyed these eps! Here's hoping there's another wave to go with summer and into next year, especially now that the Toa have actually met up.

Also, Kopaka and Tahu confirmed for children who the actual responsible adults (Gali and Onua) have to put in the corner.

• Upvote 1

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I can't wait for these to be released in english either. 

But still, I enjoyed watching these episodes. I don't like that all the ones for this batch of episodes been released in the first month of the year instead of being spaced out a bit, but it doesn't take away from the fact that they are good episodes. :)

Seeing Tahu and Kopaka fight reminds me of the old days of Gen 1 Bionicle. They are destined to not get along at first no matter what version of the story they are in. :P

The fight if the Lord of Skull Spiders was great too. Though I wish it lasted for more than one episode. But I doubt we've seen the last of him. Also, he knocked Pohatu out of his tornado at one point. Anyone else notice that? :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Since when was Pohatu all dark and grim?

It was nice to see that skeletal hand at the end of it arc!

I noticed that about Pohatu as well. Maybe he disapproved of Tahu and Kopaka fighting? It did seem kind of out of character for him.

The skeletal hand was cool to see. I bet it was one of the summer villains, though I have no idea which one it could be.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Unlike the rest of the toa, pohatu has definatly changed the most. He is still as reliable as ever, but he seems calm and practical rather than friendly and good hearted.

These episodes are among the best, but i still had a few issues with them. For one, when Tahu confronted the skull spiders, he was on fire and shooting massive waves of flames. Why cant he shoot fire at loss? For that matter, the toa mostly only utilize their weapons. Bionicle gen1 had an issue with charactors forgetting their powers (particularly with the kraata and piraka), and its disapointing to see that gen2 has this same issue.

As for LOSS, i don't think he is gone for good. As pohatu noted, there was a mask pedestal on the bridge. I think the mask of skull spiders is somehow responsible for these new skull villians, and loss, while not the strongest, is the leader of this years villians. After all, he can't be gone, cause we still need to get lewa skullspidered!

All in all, these animations were good, but i hope we get a lot more elaboration on the first wave's events in the books.

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

Also, Vahi's for these episodes: 

vahi3.png

-NotS

I caught the Vahi on the last two but the first is still eluding me. I don't even see it in your screen cap.

I have not even watched past 5 and 6 yet, so kind of skipped part of the story, lol. I really liked these little shorts even though I could not really understand what was said I got a clear speculation based on context. That being said, thanks for the two translations above. The Clips being just that, clips felt a bit short to my liking as the whole of the story basically amounted to a 30min episode one may have watched on Cartoon Network. As also mentioned above.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I think the reason why the Toa didn't use their powers (except for Pohatu and Lewa somewhat) to fight LoSS, was because of PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity).

Tahu alone would have wrecked LoSS with a fire blast similar to the one he used when he first got his golden mask, and cleared out all those Skull Spiders.

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I think the reason why the Toa didn't use their powers (except for Pohatu and Lewa somewhat) to fight LoSS, was because of PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity).

Tahu alone would have wrecked LoSS with a fire blast similar to the one he used when he first got his golden mask, and cleared out all those Skull Spiders.

To be fair they did just get their golden masks (at least storyline wise- maybe not time wise). Perhaps they weren't all too familiar with their elemental powers at that point, so rather than risk causing mask destruction they just decided to use physical attacks?  :shrugs:

I caught the Vahi on the last two but the first is still eluding me. I don't even see it in your screen cap.

Look on the mountainside in the background right above that little piece of land sticking out to the left. You'll see the two holes on the left side of the mask.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

Look on the mountainside in the background right above that little piece of land sticking out to the left. You'll see the two holes on the left side of the mask.

Oh wow, I see it now, it is in the sky/mountaintop. I thought that was just a smudge on my computer screen. That is so weird.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

A little disappointed it ended so soon, with six of the nine episodes being pretty much solely dedicated to Tahu's characterization, and only 4.5 minutes of inter-Toa interaction (which I live for)

Still, in that short time, Tahu and Kopaka got in a stupid fight, Gali tried to physically pry them apart, Onua separated them more calmly, and Lewa cracked wise. All in all, a decent amount for the short time.

• Upvote 4

Makes it almost seem too rushed. I mean how many times do you get into a fight with somebody you just met only for someone else you just met to quell the aggression so quickly? I mean every time you see two idiots get into a fight it usually escalates long before it is (calmly) resolved. Mind you Onua didn't just drop them after picking them up. he held onto them by their heads until a greater distraction(LoSS) came forth. So are they all of a sudden good friends? Yeah Rushed to the extreme.

On a side note I understand why they did it only having maybe a set episode time limit and quantity.

Onua.png