BIONICLE Episodes 7, 8 and 9 Released in Italian

Fights remind of Ninjago where half the time they don't even use their elemental powers.

Epic music is nice.

Last episode felt lame.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I wasn't expected much from these animations in the beginning, but I really ended up enjoying them. Gali's voice really bothers me though - why does she sound like a man?

It's because it's just one guy doing all the voices. I think others have said that the episodes are being told like story (i.e a parent reading a book to a 'child').

• Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I wasn't expected much from these animations in the beginning, but I really ended up enjoying them. Gali's voice really bothers me though - why does she sound like a man?

It's because it's just one guy doing all the voices. I think others have said that the episodes are being told like story (i.e a parent reading a book to a 'child').

Ahh, okay. Makes sense then.

Yeah the narrator doesn't exactly have a feminine voice, so reading for a female character comes off not as such.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I like it, its nice... However... Is this all that will carry the story? Just the animation? Whats with the comics, books, etc??? Surely, they wont ignore those? Wouldnt that be a crying shame.

We are getting books! :D

TAK

Well, thats something. But I will kinda miss those wonderful Mata comics. Those were really lovely and fit for all ages. Drawings were wonderful and characters were solidly fleshed (in a manner of speaking :D) out.

LEGO has set the newer episodes PRIVATE...so it means that we can't see them from the Official LEGO Channel...only if anyone has saved them and can upload on YT again

Which means that these were indeed released by mistake. Oh well, that's too bad. Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Ha, I knew them being up was a mistake.

Still, we now have our look into the future and if these were all that were supposed to last until May... It's incredibly disappointing.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Lego just can't keep any secrets when it comes to Gen 2 Bionicle, can it? :P

Joking aside, it is a shame that the episodes were released this early. With them taken down, they can now be released properly by Lego. But the damage is already done, because a lot of people have already seen them. Hopefully this doesn't happen again when the new batch of episodes comes out for the second half of this year's story.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Although I understand Italian a little because I am Italian, but I must say, I love these episodes! It's funny on how the Toa interacted, as Tahu and Kopaka were fighting, Ouna and Gali had to stop them as Gali wants an election for a leader, and Lewa being funny. Plus, how the Toa are defeated by LOSS are funny. It's epic that they worked together to defeat the monster, who showed a powerful threat to them. Who knew that the spider has powerful legs that defend himself from blades? Plus, I believe that the Toa will be fighting zombies, who would be the main villains in this summer. Anyway, I think I see that a leader has not been decided yet. I hope it would be Tahu because he is centered more then the other Toa in most of the webisodes and it feels natural fro him to be the leader. And who knew that Greg Farshtey and Christian Faber worked on the webisodes? Anyway, I also hope that more episodes will come in the second half of this year because they are great.:)

Although there are nine webisodes in the first half, in January, which is could make us feel a bit bored in the other five months until July, but the webisodes did great, as I said. They could have focused on the other Toa rather than Tahu and the obstacles they could face, so we would have more than nine webisodes, so they would fill up our excitement in the next five months in the first half of the year.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Well, while I did watch the last 3 episodes I didn't see 5 or 6, so while I have a visual of how this leg of the story ends, I missed a two parts. So I am looking forward to seeing them in English.

Question... Seeing as how we know these episodes were leaked content abet by Lego themselves, doesn't that point to them as being illegal to be talked about here now until their official releases? I mean it was released by the BZP news bot but still...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Well, while I did watch the last 3 episodes I didn't see 5 or 6, so while I have a visual of how this leg of the story ends, I missed a two parts. So I am looking forward to seeing them in English.

Question... Seeing as how we know these episodes were leaked content abet by Lego themselves, doesn't that point to them as being illegal to be talked about here now until their official releases? I mean it was released by the BZP news bot but still...

The animations came directly from Lego, even though it was clearly a mistake on their part to release them so early. They have no one to blame but themselves for their story plans being revealed so early.

So it's okay to talk about, I think.

• Upvote 1

First, there is no 'BZP news bot,' there's a group of Reporters who write stories for the front page. We then automatically post them to the forums, Twitter, and Facebook. There's real people behind it all, we swear we're not robots!

Since LEGO released the videos, their contents are fair game to talk about, even if they are not currently available.

First, there is no 'BZP news bot,' there's a group of Reporters who write stories for the front page. We then automatically post them to the forums, Twitter, and Facebook. There's real people behind it all, we swear we're not robots!

Since LEGO released the videos, their contents are fair game to talk about, even if they are not currently available.

You know what, that is exactly what a robot who didn't want to be discovered would say. I mean are you who's hiding among us alleged humans really going to blow your cover and admit to being a robot? Not until you have enslaved humanity and become our overlords... :P

Sorry, I just heard that the opening poster for the news topics was a Bot program or something alike and not an actual user. When somebody posts up a new story it automatically takes the report and posts it here in the appropriate new forum for members to post about. Did not know exactly how it worked, just thought it was an algorithm or something Bolen code that did it.

Anyway... Glad we are allowed to keep talking about it so we are not all lawbreakers hehe :D.

• Upvote 2

Onua.png

So is that why they almost always always have a link to an outdated section of the site that very few sane individuals who are mere citizens or guests wouldn't go to other than by accident? I had often wondered by the redundancy there, otherwise speaking isn't that 1/4 human to 3/4 automation?

CYBORGS! :P

Somewhat more on topic, aren't Greg and Christian 'only' in the credits because of their work in G1, not that they did anything in particular to G2? Or no?

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

So is that why they almost always always have a link to an outdated section of the site that very few sane individuals who are mere citizens or guests wouldn't go to other than by accident? I had often wondered by the redundancy there, otherwise speaking isn't that 1/4 human to 3/4 automation?

CYBORGS! :P

Somewhat more on topic, aren't Greg and Christian 'only' in the credits because of their work in G1, not that they did anything in particular to G2? Or no?

Greg, Christian, and Christoffer were all consultants during the planning of the BIONICLE reboot. So they WERE involved, just not as directly as they had been in G1.

• Upvote 3

I agree, 

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI