Get a Trans-Orange Tahu Mask in LEGO Stores or Online!

This is great news for us completionists :P What's the usual price requirement for this sort of giveaway? I saw a post earlier saying they may come with ANY purchase but how likely is that? What's the norm? I know all of the UK buyers got the free flower cart polybag when we bought the 2015 sets which required a £50 spend. I'd rather save my Lego fund for the Summer Bionicle wave than have to blow it early just to get one mask...

The materials released so far don't make any indication of a price limit for the free GWP, so I don't think there will be one. Usually they'll specify that you have to spend so much to get a GWP, and they actually stack; with Brain Attack in 2013, I got both the HF polybag and one of their other minifig based ones because I hit the $50 limit.

Sounds good. I hope it comes to the US before too long, since I'm planning to finish my winter collection hopefully by the end of next month. If it ends up requiring you to spend some money to get it, that would be an easy way to do it.

If it doesn't have a purchase requirement that's even easier, though. i can stop by the local Lego store anytime.

AXKP5KC.png

I want one of these. Can I have one please? I've never purchased anything off Lego before. Once we get definitive proof it has a US release I hope somebody will inform me. According to the TTV video posted the release will be March for us. I really hope I get it. Even if I don't have a Tahu yet to pit it on.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I'm glad to hear that this mask will be made widely available. I can't wait to get a hold of one. :)

It's pretty awesome that after all these years, we're finally getting a classic mask in a new color.

... And I'm already getting carried away with the possibilities here. (Trans-purple Onua mask, anyone?)

I'm glad to hear that this mask will be made widely available. I can't wait to get a hold of one. :)

It's pretty awesome that after all these years, we're finally getting a classic mask in a new color.

... And I'm already getting carried away with the possibilities here. (Trans-purple Onua mask, anyone?)

Yes. That would be nice.

Looks like my wish for a trans green Miru have been fulfilled. Kinda. :P

I also hope this is for any purchase. I could get it with a few Star Wars sets  for it. 

If not then I'll get an extra Tahu for my cousin.

I also hope this is for any purchase. I could get it with a few Star Wars sets  for it. 

If not then I'll get an extra Tahu for my cousin.

I think it will only be available with Bionicle purchases, since Tahu's mask doesn't have much compatibility with non-Constraction sets. They'll probably bundle it exclusively with Bionicle sets since they're the only sets that come with the new head piece.

IetTsFQ.png

So, people elsewhere are reporting that this is indeed happening in the US. Through some sort of URL manipulation they found a page that only half-loads as proof I believe. Or at least it was that way for me.

The lack of a news update here made me a little curious about how genuine it is... or maybe nobody reported it yet haha. But anywho, anyone know if it's really happening - and at the same time, because some are saying March instead of February - before wasting a trip to the LEGO Store this weekend?

~|ET|~

Edited by Ektris

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

So, people elsewhere are reporting that this is indeed happening in the US. Through some sort of URL manipulation they found a page that only half-loads as proof I believe. Or at least it was that way for me.

The lack of a news update here made me a little curious about how genuine it is... or maybe nobody reported it yet haha. But anywho, anyone know if it's really happening - and at the same time, because some are saying March instead of February - before wasting a trip to the LEGO Store this weekend?

~|ET|~

There was this leak or something of I think next month's Lego Shop newsletter, and apparently there's going to be a Bionicle polybag in March. I have no doubts that it's going to be the transparent orange Mask of Fire. :P

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Regarding the announcement of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, I'd imagine that they might do a Marvel polybag in March. I remember those leaks though, and it did say March, so it's confusing as to when this polybag will be released

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Regarding the announcement of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, I'd imagine that they might do a Marvel polybag in March. I remember those leaks though, and it did say March, so it's confusing as to when this polybag will be released

Why can't Lego have both polybags during one month? One for System sets and one for Constraction sets? I think I've seen that before. And it's possible that the first half of march will have one polybag and the second half will have another, which is something which is already being done in the UK during February. (Get that polybag before its gone, folks! :P )

• Upvote 1

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Just ordered mine! Will be very happy to get my 'Mask of Lava' (that's what I've been headcanoning it).

Now to hope for a clear-Hau giveaway.

Yeah, it would be nice if they did what Mega Bloks did with their special figures and made them a whole year convention exclusive rather than just a singular convention

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Just ordered mine! Will be very happy to get my 'Mask of Lava' (that's what I've been headcanoning it).

Yeah, it would be nice if they did what Mega Bloks did with their special figures and made them a whole year convention exclusive rather than just a singular convention

Wouldn't that make the mask less valuable/rare? 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Technically yes. The higher the availability of an item, the lower it's value. In the case of the clear Hau though, we know they were limited to 1500 pieces. That means there would still only be 1500 of them even if they spent the whole year giving them away. Besides we already know where all of these masks ended up so it seems unlikely there will be any more turning up elsewhere. I think it would be a very poor show on TLG's part if they decided to suddenyl produce more too. We were promised a limited run and if they go back on that then it's very dishonest of them. Not that I think it will happen mind :)

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Wouldn't that make the mask less valuable/rare? 

I know a lot of people like to have 'valuable' parts, but personally I just want the convention exclusives for MOCing/animation purposes. Whether something's rare or not doesn't matter to me, but whether I can use a Collector minifig or a translucent Hau for a project or not does.

But I know I'm probably in a minority.

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg