Cryoshell CD Reissue

TheSkeletonMan939

Apparently Cryoshell's CD was reissued last year, with Breakout and the rerecorded version of Gravity Hurts as bonus tracks.

The record label (The Leaders) even has promotional material for the release on its site... aside from that I've not been able to find any other evidence that this release even exists.

Does anyone have this, or know where one could purchase it? Does anyone have any information about it whatsoever? Amazon has a cheap CD-R thing for the original version of the album, and I'm not interested in that at all.

there were a couple reviews within the past few months that pointed to an alleged November 21, 2014 release, but apparently that never happened.

other than that and some fan buzz and some even older reviews, I haven't found any more information about the reissue. I shot an email to the label asking about it, but who knows if they'll respond.

Cryoshell can't catch a break, can they? They've had trouble with distributing their album from the very start... the sad part about it is that they're really a talented group; it's too bad that they can't even get their first album off of the ground properly.

The Leaders' online store has nothing for Cryoshell... and November was only a couple months ago. I wonder if The Leaders just didn't release it for some reason...

Thanks for sending that email; do lemme know if you get some sort of response!  :)

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939
  • Upvote 1

got a response back. it's a bit more vague than I'd hoped for, but at least we know it hasn't been cancelled.

Hi There was a delay but there is a great stuff upon the way in order everyone to feel great.

Promotion has already been started and things are on the way!

thank you for your interest!

Regards,
Aleksandros

Project Manager of
THE LEADERS GROUP

Edited by Ziltoid the Omniscient

The only Cryoshell song I can get my hands on right now is Falling, which is included in some kind of a compilation album called Gothic Spirits 15. Nice to know that more stuff should become available soon.

...and yes, I registered just to say this, because I found this thread by googling "cryoshell CD". :P

Edited by Fractal

The only Cryoshell song I can get my hands on right now is Falling, which is included in some kind of a compilation album called Gothic Spirits 15. Nice to know that more stuff should become available soon.

...and yes, I registered just to say this, because I found this thread by googling "cryoshell CD". :P

Their debut album is still available on iTunes if you're not fussed about getting it digitally, as is their "Creeping in my Soul" EP and the "Breakout" and "Bye Bye Babylon" singles. So the rerecorded version of "Gravity Hurts" is really the only one of their songs that's unavailable.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother