Something I found way back in December...

Back in December, I was doing some Christmas shopping at a Boscov's and I naturally wandered over to the Lego section, admiring their set selection. However, there was something... out of place, or rather out of time. I snapped a picture with my 3DS.pohatu1.jpeg

Yup, It's an ad for Lego.com from the early 2000s. Notice anything special about it?

pohatu2.jpeg

That's right, it's Pohatu! Boscov's did have BIONICLE, but in the form of a picture from 2001! I went back a couple of days ago, and they still had the ad up. There were no BIONICLE 2015 sets still, but this is good enough for me. 

Thoughts?

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I think that the bigger news here is that gen2 Pohatu owns a 3DS. Bionicle confirmed for SSB7! :P

In all seriousness, that is pretty cool.

Edited by Regitnui
  • Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

I think that was just your reflection.

Edit: That Technic set on the top-right, the yellow guy with the hat...I remember seeing that in instruction manuals/magazines, such nostalgia.

That yellow guy was one of the first Mindstorms official robot models. That's a pretty neat little picture. Odd that it's still there after 15 years. :P

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.