I am Nothing - Chaos Makuta (+2001 Rahi Revamps)

joev14

I spent the entire duration of the BFTGM wishing someone would do this. Sure it wouldn't win but it totally should've done :D 

As coincidence would have it, a parcel I received today happened to contain the power pack matoran and one infected Hau so I put the two together for the simplest Makuta possible. It's nice for nostalgia! Nice effort with your much more detailed build, it's a classic and iconic figure! 

• Upvote 1

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

This is quite original. Well done :)

Tahu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Lewa; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Onua; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Kopaka; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Pohatu; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). Gali; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Kaukau (x). 

Vakama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Matau; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Whenua; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nuju; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Onewa; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). Nokama; Huna (x) Ruru (x) Komau (x) Mahiki (x) Matatu (x) Rau (x). 
Matoran; Hau (x) Pakari (x) Kakama (x) Miru (x) Akaku (x) Huna (x) 
Rahi; Infected Hau (x) Huna (x) Kakama (x) Komau (x) Pakari (x) Ruru ()

Promotional Kanohi - Vahi (x) Chrome Hau (x) Ruru (x) TNGM (x) Copper Huna (x) Copper Komau ()

An (x) means I have, a () means I dont.

Nothing? No, sir. No, you are everything. This is my childhood in a nutshell. This is life. This is brilliant. It's so plain and so simple and so, so very very very devilishly ingenious--exactly what this, the first and most perfect depiction of the terrible Makuta that still sends shivers down my spine, is meant to be.

*slow clapping*

Vale, Nuile :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

What??? This is your finale for your series of 2001 Rahi creations? But... it is but a Matoran!

:infected: Oh, were you expecting something else? Something like... THIS?!?!?!?

*The Bionicle Music starts playing*

Great job! As small and relatively simple as this MOC is, it really captures the feel of Makuta's MNOG appearance, which is one of my favorite moments in that game. Those swirly tentacle vortex things are pretty neat, and the group shots of the revamped 2001 Rahi look great as well! :)

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator
  • Upvote 2

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

What??? This is your finale for your series of 2001 Rahi creations? But... it is but a Matoran!

:infected: Oh, were you expecting something else? Something like... THIS?!?!?!?

*The Bionicle Music starts playing*

Great job! As small and relatively simple as this MOC is, it really captures the feel of Makuta's MNOG appearance, which is one of my favorite moments in that game. Those swirly tentacle vortex things are pretty neat, and the group shots of the revamped 2001 Rahi look great as well! :)

Haha the memories :P 

while I absolutely love his simpleness, He looks slightly out of place next to your other, more complex Rahi.

But that doesn't matter much. Wonderful job   :D 

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

The lack of a rust-colored body for Makuta kinda clashes with the rest of the body, in my opinion.  The Rahi look great, though!  :)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

The lack of a rust-colored body for Makuta kinda clashes with the rest of the body, in my opinion.  The Rahi look great, though!  :)

Unfortunately, there really is no solution for this, since there aren't any other rust/infected Bionicle parts.

Not 100% accurate to the MNOG version of Makuta, but who cares, it looks awesome! It's like the tentacles are bursting from his body, or perhaps creeping up like some sinister shadow behind his seemingly harmless form. And you attached the pieces to the tentacles in just the right way where they're noticeable but don't look awkward hanging off. 

I'm a bit underwhelmed by this MOC, to be honest. It looks less like the vortex form of Makuta and more like just a McToran with tentacles attached to its back. I think building this form of Makuta out of a bunch of smaller parts would have been a lot truer to appearances, without using a Matoran as the core.

~B~

I personally like this... Even if it is just a McToran with Venom tentacles pouring out of the back... I think it is a good representation of what Makuta looked like when he pretended to be a Matoran....

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I'm a bit underwhelmed by this MOC, to be honest. It looks less like the vortex form of Makuta and more like just a McToran with tentacles attached to its back. I think building this form of Makuta out of a bunch of smaller parts would have been a lot truer to appearances, without using a Matoran as the core.

~B~

Unfortunately, at this level, it's a bit hard to build a Matoran with smaller bricks. Honestly, this model was just something I had been itching to make since tentacles came out in 2007, and I finally got around to it. (After 7 years, haha >_>). 

Nothing? No, sir. No, you are everything. This is my childhood in a nutshell. This is life. This is brilliant. It's so plain and so simple and so, so very very very devilishly ingenious--exactly what this, the first and most perfect depiction of the terrible Makuta that still sends shivers down my spine, is meant to be.

*slow clapping*

Vale, Nuile :smilemirunu:

That's exactly what I aimed to do, glad it worked! :D

Shut up and take my money.

Sorry, it's not for sale. :P But if it was, I certainly would. ;)

• 2 months later...