Zephyr, Toa of Speed

Renzari

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7qgfDk

Don't mess with the Toa of Speed! Zephyr has a short temper and will get mad very easily. In Berserk mode, he can go faster than Pohatu any day! Even though he wears the mask of Life, his element is Speed, an element of physics. Now who will win, Crystal King or Zephyr?

[http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17101-crystal-king/]

Edited by Renzari

:r: :e: :n: :z: :a: :r: :i:

16234560138_ce0d29e56b_o.jpgWanna race?

Looks like a tortoise and the hare style competition. We all know who won that race.... :D Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

well not all Po-Matoran are inherently fast. Only the ones really who wear the Mask of speed.

• Upvote 1

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Renzari... you don't know what you've gotten yourself into. Pohatu, DoubleDee and Nightwolf are all Po-Matoran. What do you expect? :P

Anyway, cute little MOC. The electricity burst parts really give him a nice character.

Thanks and thank you for the warning. But Zephyr is faster than Pohatu and I'll find a way to prove it!!

:r: :e: :n: :z: :a: :r: :i:

Toa and Turaga are technically still members of the Matoran "species"... So the statement still stands. Question though... how would your "stone" powers make you faster?

Onua.png