Favorite Matoran?

BionicMushroom

Sets: Either the 03 Matoran or the Voya Nui Matoran. Both set groups had interesting builds IMO.

Character. Mazeka hands down. He is an OoMN agent and beat two of Krekka's species by himself and held his own against some Shadow Takanuva. I think that very few Matoran are capable of what he is able to do, which makes me like him even more. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Set: Dekar is probably my favorite Matoran set because of the yellow and black color scheme, as well as the build complexity.

Character: Nuparu is my favorite Matoran because of his invention "Boxor", as well as the fact that he helped greatly during the dark times of when the Bohrok were battling the Toa and "destroying" the island.

It sucks that his invention didn't have too much as far as agility goes.

Set: Takua and Pewku.

Reason: Takua in his rebuilt form looks good, but the main selling point of the set would be Pewku. Pewku is well designed and the walking mechanism is pretty cool.

Character: Mazeka.

He is an OoMN agent and beat two of Krekka's species by himself and held his own against some Shadow Takanuva. I think that very few Matoran are capable of what he is able to do, which makes me like him even more. 

That's why.

• Upvote 2

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

Set: Takua (and Pewku)

This set was the first set that I built on my own at six years old, and it was a challenge for me, being a titan set. I regret ever dismantling it for parts. Now all I want to do is make a Ussal for my Turaga Takua/Takanuva MOC...

Takua, on the other hand, was an interesting mix for me back then. I had no knowledge of the stories told in the games, so he was completely new to me.

Character: Tamaru

I like Tamaru because he is himself. That's is. A Le-matoran with a fear of heights who conquers that fear with help from the Chronicler's Company. Plus, my favorite scene in all of MNOG has to be when Tamaru is pretending to be an airplane. :)

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

Favorite Set: So far, the Metrutoran. Might change to the 2003 Matoran once they arrive, though.

Favorite Character: Kopeke or Kapura, no doubt. I love how Kopeke isn't antisocial for the same reason, say, Kopaka is. He's just shy! And I almost had a heart attack when I saw Kapura in the Charred Jungle. Ah, memories.

Sets, I'm torn. Kongu had a great color scheme and I am forever disappointed that there were no Le-Matoran in the 2003 wave, but Dekar and Defilak had a fantastic build and looked really cool.

In terms of story, that's pretty easy. It's Taipu. He's been my favorite Matoran since I first played MNOG1 14 years ago.

Honorable mention for the rest of the Chronicler's Company, Piruk, and Dalu (forever disappointed we didn't get more female Matoran characters). Moment of silence for the wasted potential of Dekar & Defilak. Obligatory Tiribomba reference

Edited by Junkbot Master of Trash

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

Dekar for sets. The mahri build was the best matoran build to me and he was the best out of the two. He was also the first matoran set I got.

Story: A toss between Hafu and Mazeka. Hafu is one of the funniest characters in BIONICLE to me. However, Mazeka's story was really engaging and is one of the most capable matoran in the story.

Also, does the character section include or exclude transformed matoran?

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

Honorable mention for the rest of the Chronicler's Company, Piruk, and Dalu (forever disappointed we didn't get more female Matoran characters). Moment of silence for the wasted potential of Dekar & Defilak. Obligatory Tiribomba reference

Well technically Gavla was a female matoran, sort of.

Sets: the 2003 matoran. They have nice look and the gear function is a really nice addition.

Character: Tamaru. He was my favorite member of the Chronicler's Company in MNOG, since he was kind of quirky for a Le-Matoran. He's scared of heights, but more than compromises for it while helping along the way.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Yeah, but she got no real character development. All we knew about her before she got leech'd was that Tanma thought she was annoying, and when she got unleech'd, she was around for like one paragraph and then was gone. Dalu was the last female Matoran character to get a distinctive personality.

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

Yeah, but she got no real character development. All we knew about her before she got leech'd was that Tanma thought she was annoying, and when she got unleech'd, she was around for like one paragraph and then was gone. Dalu was the last female Matoran character to get a distinctive personality.

Yeah, I thought you meant there were no more sets.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Set: Dekar from the Mahri saga one of the reasons shoulder cannon  

Character: Jaller 03

Dekar was a great set, though I never got him.

Yea he was great but now the protector of fire and Dekar are very similar.

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

Set: Nuparu with Boxor. Nostalgic, fun story behind it, and it was fun to build back in the day. :)

Character: Very difficult. I love most Matoran. I suppose Matoro? He has a very rich background, and he has a very interesting perspective on things, since he got to sit in on the Turaga's arguments meetings. I think it would be awful to have to keep so many secrets - which I'd guess is why he didn't seem to have too many friends.

Set: The Tohun.. ahem, the Mctoran and the Matoran of Metru Nui. I liked the Mctoran for their eclectic and eye catching color schemes and collectability, while the Metrutoran offered tons of articulation and had cool melded masks.

Character: The Matoran from Mata Nui were very memorable for me, my favorites having to be Hafu and Taipu. Hafu because the way he boasts about his artwork is strangely comical and Taipu because of how enthusiastic he is. 

Set: Kazi, of course~ I loved all of the Voyatoran builds but Kazi, being a Ko-Matoran, has a special place in my heart

Character: I'd have to go with Matoro. Yes, he became a toa eventually, but his journey as a character is amazing, and back when his sacrifice happened it felt like a really mature moment to go through as a kid, and helped me transition into my teenage years by learning to accept loss

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

So, here's a little something I came up with.

Post your favorite Matoran SETS and your favorite Matoran CHARACTER.

Template:

Set:

Reasons:

Character:

Reasons:

Set: Rebuilt Matoran Mainly the one with the crab mount because the mount looked cool as a set.

Reasons: Well the sets hold true to the original Matoran design while also adding more poseability.

Character: My Matoran Doseki

Reasons: He is the rebuilt mold and he rides a unique Nui-Jaga instead of just one of the normally seen rideable Rahi...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png