Summer '15 Theory: Night of the Toa Dead

They may be a different group of toa, such as the Toa Mangai.  The others may be still out there, and may be their only hope in stopping these un-dead warriors.

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI

The thing about box art, however, is that it can be misleading, as it only provides very basic story details such as setting. If the current Toa are being summoned from an alternate timeline/dimension/reality/planet/whatever, the Toa arriving could very well be able to make copies of themselves (in the case of Skull Warrior), similar to what Makuta Bitil's mask allowed him to do back in G1, or could come from somewhere where all the inhabitants are scorpions (in the case of Skull Scorpio). If I recall correctly, G1 also had a universe where Toa were giant Matoran, so it could be possible that these guys are undead versions of previous Toa summoned to Okoto.

If that's the case, LoSS should be his own villain, as someone would've had to take these guys out in the first place, and the likelihood of them being other versions of the "Toa Mata" would be rather slim, but not entirely outside the realm of possibility.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

What I want to know is how one of the Toa turned into a scorpion.

Does nobody read my posts when I come up with an idea? What about his body being so badly damaged that his spirit possessed the body of a Nui-Jaga equivalent after death? Horns and extra arms, however, could be mutation.

Or we could have the missing member of the team pulling an evil matoro; he put on the MoCr, then in an uncontrollable burst of energies, mutated his companions and tore himself apart. Skull Grinder was the second-in-command, and so guarded the MoCr. Skull Basher was the Big Guy, the original Skull Warrior the Smart Guy. Skull Slicer was the Chick, and Skull Scorpio the Team Pet.

• Upvote 2

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Personally, I don't think lego's gonna do anything special with them :\ Even if they turn out to be undead (which is what it seems like), I doubt they'd make them reanimated toa, or even delve into their past histories at all. I mean look at the skulls spiders: They just suddenly appeared on Okoto. No backstory, no explanation... Unless we get an inkling from the books, it looks like they're just one of the random, faceless cardboard cut-outs that hero factory used :\

• Upvote 3

cLT23Pz.png

I'm hoping that we'll get some backstory as to what they were like when they were alive later in G2's run, similar to what they did with the Bohrok. It's a nice feeling to look back and see the reason for certain things happening from a new perspective. 

But that's just me. 

bZpOwEr

Then where do the other Toa come in? Because there had to at least been some before our current ones. Otherwise, how would the Protectors know what a Toa was or what they looked like, or the kind of powers they had?

Well, the protectors have some kind of astrology or prophecy knowledge, as revealed in Episode 1. Also, it seems they're not called "Toa" anymore, but "Masters."

They're called Toa multiple times in the animations. 

I stand corrected then! It makes me glad, too.

~Madu-

<}> <}>

~

RPG Profiles:

Cresk

What I want to know is how one of the Toa turned into a scorpion. 

"Raw Magic"

i feel like that could be the excuse they would use in this case. or maybe not all of them are ex toa? i mean we saw other giant arachnids (LoSS) i don't see why we can't have another one.

• Upvote 1

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Skull Grinder could be the larger evil version of Makuta. :eek:  :eyeboggle:   :tohu:   :smilekopakanu:

If you look closely, when Pohatu is retrieving his mask, a statue of what could be the Skull Scorpio is visible.

:m_p:  :i:  :s:  :h:  Kopaka.png  :i:  :s:  :s:  :e:  :l:

"INTJ PROUD;" 80788-81311-MI

Personally, I don't think lego's gonna do anything special with them :\ Even if they turn out to be undead (which is what it seems like), I doubt they'd make them reanimated toa, or even delve into their past histories at all. I mean look at the skulls spiders: They just suddenly appeared on Okoto. No backstory, no explanation... Unless we get an inkling from the books, it looks like they're just one of the random, faceless cardboard cut-outs that hero factory used :\

I'm pretty sure it's still too early to say the skull spider's backstory, since they're still considered part of the current skull-themed threat, we'll probs get their deal when we find out what all this "rising evil" is really about. o:

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

I like some of the ideas here. Your title irks me though, surely you mean something along the lines of Night Of The Living Dead (Toa), with or without the word Toa.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light