Selling NIB Sets ! Willing to trade

Toa Kohron

EDITED 3/4/15 TO REFLECT CHANGES IN INVENTORY

Gathered friends, I have some new, still sealed, unassembled sets for sale (as well as some "used" sets). I'm willing to work out prices, as well as bargain for trades (which I will list below as well). PM me if you're interested in buying/trading. Or if you're selling anything I want.

Can't wait to do business with you all!!

For Sale:

-NIB Sidorak, box in great condition

-NIB Gali Nuva, canister labels SLIGHTLY awry

-SEALED (!!) Matoro McToran/Tohunga. Package is wrinkled.

-McDonalds Mahri promo figure Kongu

-McDonalds Mahri promo figure Mantax

-McDonalds Mahri promo figure Nuparu

-McDonalds Mahri promo figure Carapar

-(loose)Mctoran Huki

All items are in excellent condition, and from a smoke-and-pet-free home.

Want to buy/trade:

-The last comic, forget what its called...

-Mutran + Vican

-Any 2001 Turaga EXCEPT Nuju

-Lhikan's Hau

-Gold Ignika

-Gold '01 Hau

-Silver '01 Hau

-Gold '01 Miru

-Silver '01 Miru

-Any 2001 Gold/Silver masks, but those above are priority.

-Any Toa Metru BODY pieces (arms, legs, TORSOS, heads/eyes) ANY COLOR

I'll ship to US or anywhere else in the world, really, so long as you pay shipping as well. I'll waive the charge if we trade, and I feel the trade and shipping for us both is merited.

Again, PM me and we'll discuss price +/ trade.

Thanks in advance!

--Kohron

Edited by Toa Kohron

Hey TK, I have a bunch of the stuff you're after. Mutran + Vican, Cahdok + Gahdok, Exo-Toa, possibly Toa Norik and I think all 2001 Turaga. I also have some gold and silver masks too but would need to check which as have sold lots recently. I'm in the UK so postage would need to be taken into consideration but I'm happy to work with you towards a deal that suits us both! Primarily I'd like to sell for cash and the small items you have which I'd be interested in don't really justify shipping them over here but let me know what you'd be interested in and for how much and we'll see if we can work something out! Check the link in my sig to go to my Bricklink store, it's not up to date but it's getting there! 

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Hey TK, I have a bunch of the stuff you're after. Mutran + Vican, Cahdok + Gahdok, Exo-Toa, possibly Toa Norik and I think all 2001 Turaga. I also have some gold and silver masks too but would need to check which as have sold lots recently. I'm in the UK so postage would need to be taken into consideration but I'm happy to work with you towards a deal that suits us both! Primarily I'd like to sell for cash and the small items you have which I'd be interested in don't really justify shipping them over here but let me know what you'd be interested in and for how much and we'll see if we can work something out! Check the link in my sig to go to my Bricklink store, it's not up to date but it's getting there!

Hey Munty! Coincidentally I ran across your Bricklink and hadn't realized it! It's tempting to not go crazy and spend all of my money on what you've got. I'll consider buying from you, but I'd like to move some of my sets first to justify buying others, as money is tight right now and I've just spent a good deal on Brinklink orders for a project, but now I'm just rambling... XP

Thanks for the offer, though, and I'll be sure to PM you sometime in the near future!

How much for the Mc Toran?

PM'd!

I have the gold Miru and Hau (along with a gold Akaku and a silver Pakari, Kaukau, and Kamama).

Dallior wants McToran or Vahki (probably not gonna get it with my trades but :headbonk: ). HOW MUCH AND WOULD MY MASKS SUFFICE?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

• 2 weeks later...

How much for both of the Matoro sets (sealed and loose McToran)?

First, I must say I am discussing trade with other members for the McToran, but have yet to hear back. If talking to multiple members is against BST rules, someone please tell me.

On another note, I also have to ask if you have anything to trade.

If not, then I'd say $20 for the sealed Matoro, however the loose Matoro is now taken. Sorry for not updating. Plus actual shipping, as well.

Its quite a bit, but they are McToran of course.

How much for the Hewkii?

$5 USD plus actual shipping. Edited by Toa Kohron