His Destiny Comics Cover

Vezon shall Return

His Destiny Comics Cover

Here is the Cover for my Comic Series "His Destiny Comics"

It took me around 6-7 hours to draw and color with my Wacom Pad and Manga Studios Program. I have to say I'm getting more used to the drawing fast with that pad, I think this was the most characters I've ever done in one scene, so I consider it to be quite a personal achievement. I did get a little lazy with the background, but hey, that just means there is plenty of room for improve next time. I will try to draw one page of comic strips every week or two, more so look into the comic section for updates.

Here is the link to the His Destiny Comics:Prelude. 

Questions, comments, concerns? I do very much appreciate feedback of any kind.  ;)

Issue: 1

Date:  1/30/2015

JG (My Moc Trademark)

From left to right, starring: Taipu, Macku,Tamaru, Hewkii, Takua, Matoro, Jaller, Hahli, and Mysterious Matoran.  :exclamation: 

comic_cover.png

Edited by Vezon shall Return
  • Upvote 2

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all...

Nice sig, BTW :P

Thanks, but I'm a little surprised how little people notice this topic. I should have gone with a more interesting title, or like insert the names... starting with Hahli, and Macku. People here tend to click on ones involving female characters for some reason, definately a lot more more than other stuff. (Unless it's mask related. lol)

Oh well, I'll remember to put a more interesting title, otherwise people are just going to mistaken it for one of those easy-to-make pixel  "Comic" cover art... which is one of the reasons I don't look in the comic section like ever.

I'll correct that mistake next time. lol

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

This looks promising! Don't quit while you're just starting. The art is amazing; I love your take on Hewkii and the Ga-Matoran. If I may make one criticism, it would be to make the Mysterious Matoran a little more noticeable. I had a hard time seeing him at first, but that looks menacing. My first instinct is Ahkmou, because why not, but that's what this comic is for!

Remember to keep a steady schedule. You have no idea how many projects I have seen left incomplete because the creator never picked it up again. I nearly had that problem, but then I saw the viewer feedback and just knew I had to give them more. It'll take some time; you'll just have to be willing to be patient.

I just know this is going to be good. ;)

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

Yeah... Don't stop because of Naysayers or people who may not be interested. Do what you love because you love to do it. I admit I miss some stuff and regret it later as the topic dies or gets to a level where I cannot devote time to read through multiple pages. This I don't think I could do. My skill consists of digi-bashing pre-colored work or maybe minimal 2D pixel art. Even my current avatar was created off the work of somebody else. All I did was take parts of their work, compile it into something I liked, then modified the color in GIMP to my liking.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png