The Legend of Archan

Specter Knight

poster.png

So, Without sounding too dramatic, Welcome to a new comic Series!

Allow me to tell you a short story before we begin. A long time ago In the time before time, I stumbled upon BZPower and started reading some of ye olde sprite comics, Most notably Dark709's and Wise One's. Inspired by their shenanigans, I decided to make my own comics. And they were baaaad, Like bare bones, blank background, MS paint bad. However, as my artistic skills improved throughout the years, I progressively got better, and eventually, after many failed series lay in the bottom of my hard drive, I decided to finally put a comic series on BZPower.

Now that that's out of the way, Here we go!

CHAPTER ONE

Comic 1:Rough Landing

Comic 2:Internal Monologuing

Comic 3:The plot actually progresses for once

Comic 4:The Sacrificial Maiden

Comic 5:Another Amnesiac

Comic 6:The battle ends quickly

Comic 7:A formal introduction

Intermission 1:Another Story

Guest star auditions aren't open at this current moment, But I'll Notify anyone who's Interested.

CREDITS:

Dark709 and many, many others for Inspiring me to make Comics, and also for making and collaborating on the Chimoru Omega kit.

Soran for making the Chimoru R kit

Anyone else I may have forgotten

And YOU, for reading these.

Comments and Criticism are welcome. Thanks for stopping by!  :D

Edited by Shagaru Magala
  • Upvote 3

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

First off, nice start! I look forward to seeing this series progress! :D

Second...

I stumbled upon BZPower and started reading some of ye olde sprite comics, Most notably Dark709's and Wise One's. Inspired by their shenanigans, I decided to make my own comics. 

You remember Wisey? :blink: He was one of the first comic makers I ever discovered when I found out this site existed! Up until today, I've not heard any other mention of him! 

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

The last time I saw any activity from Wisey was when he posted on Dark709's 3rd movie. That was some time ago, so I have no clue what he's up to now.

(Other Comic makers of note from that time which I was a fan of included Superkid11, Lavaside Rahi, Mercenus, and a guy by the name of TahuMetru13)

On an unrelated Note, Here's a new comic!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Daronus/Sprite-Comics/comic_2.png

I was originally going to restrict myself to 1 comic per day, but then i thought "Nah, I'll just upload them when they're done." Here we see the guy from last time (Presumably Archan) engaging In a soliloquy of boredom.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

I can't decide if I like the irregular speech bubbles, or if using consistent shapes would be better. Maybe it's the contrast between the regular font and the drawn shapes of the bubbles that's bugging me. I don't know!

I think you have a good handle on using sprites, though, and I appreciate the background gradient behind the panels. It's the little things, yeah?

• Upvote 1

I stumbled upon BZPower and started reading some of ye olde sprite comics, Most notably Dark709's and Wise One's. Inspired by their shenanigans, I decided to make my own comics.

You remember Wisey? :blink: He was one of the first comic makers I ever discovered when I found out this site existed! Up until today, I've not heard any other mention of him!
First off, these comics are great! Can't wait to read more!

Second, I myself discovered the Chili God's TRAFOTT, CyberKN's Mask of Comedy, and Dark709's Comics. Reading those were good times...

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

You remember Wisey? :blink: He was one of the first comic makers I ever discovered when I found out this site existed! Up until today, I've not heard any other mention of him!

First off, these comics are great!

Second, I myself discovered the Chili God's TRAFOTT, CyberKN's Mask of Comedy, and Dark709's Comics. Reading those were good times...

Mask of Comdey? OMIGOSH! I remember that one, too! Jeez, the nostalgia here. :)

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I could go on all day about the nostalgic memories of Comicdom, but I've got some comics of my own to present... Like this one!

WARNING: THIS COMIC HAS CONTENT THAT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO DARK709 FANS

This one may need a bit of explaining. The world in which these comics are set in are based around the comic land of old, only in a post-apocalyptic setting. The Chimoru-Omega styled Matoran practically worship Dark709 like some kind of twisted god, despite being a (Virtually famous) average Joe. Hopefully this slightly heretic subplot won't get me kicked off BZPower, will it?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

Hey, I wonder if I should put up a post for every comic I do, or just leave it as a surprise and post about all the important, plot-driving comics and prevent these comments from getting too clogged up.

Anyway, I've been lacking in the productivity department, but I've got some great ideas for the main plot later down the line, especially after this (Far too tedious) sequence with the Dark709 worshipers. Stay tuned!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

• 2 months later...

Man, This has been Irrelevant for Way too long. I hope Windrider or whoever won't mind me bringing this series back from the dead.

So, New Comic's up. And Boy, It's a big one.

Basically, I'm experimenting with a different style in this one, using real-world backgrounds in this series, For those who are Wondering, the backgrounds are Random streets and the skyline of New York, The Musee' d'orsay In Paris, and The shard in London. If you like it, I may consider sticking with the style.

Hopefully the next comic won't take too long...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters