Okoto, Before the Toa

McNugget

Okoto: Before the Toa

Part one

The Comet

The people of Okoto were on a rocky road to recovery after they pronounced Ekimu dead, the funeral was quite long, and thousands attended...

"Father," Said Takua "what shall we do now? to make sure the evil that afflicted Makuta shall not hurt us?"

"Your child is correct, Vakama, we need to defend our villages from disaster." Said Protector Nokama

"I know, Nokama, and my village is in need of a new leader of its guard-"

"I shall do it father," Said Vakama's oldest son, Jaller "I will do my duty to defend our village."

"T'would be wise, Vakama, to let your son do it, he has similar leadership skills as you, as well as great skills with a blade." Said Protector Nuju

That moment, something happened, something odd, something beautiful, something amazing, something horrible.

"TO THE SHELTERS!" Boomed the voice of Protector Whenua

Then that "Something" mentioned Struck, Several were injured, many got to safety, though it t'was late at night, it seemed to be Bright of day, the most horrible part, was something was unleashed from the cemetery, its as if this Meteor was a warning, Ekimu himself foretold this event, a long time ago...

(FlashBack)

"Vakama, Nuju, Onewa, Nokama, Whenua, and Matau," Said Ekimu "Prepare for this day, where in dead of night, it will be bright as day, the sun will be blackened, and Stars will fall, The dead will rise, so take this golden mask, and hide it, for when the day comes, you will need it to survive, For when the day comes, it will stop the dead from destroying all of us, and everything."

(Current Time)

The day after the event, There was a solar eclipse, all day, all night, its as if the one of the moons of Curpitha Magna had stopped right in front of the sun

Ah, but this day, Is another story.

Part 2 coming soon!

Okoto: Before the Toa

Part 2

Rise of the Skull Spiders

They thought, It could never get any worse than it already was.

They were wrong

It got much, much, much worse.

That morning, Jaller, Vakama, and Takua returned to Ta-Koto, The venture through Ta-Wahi was dangerous, but when the got home, Jaller was announced lead of Ta-Koto guard, oh, but they were too late, Ekimu foretold exactly what happened, The dead rose, Exactly as expected, but not Exactly as expected, The skulls, had mutated by the meteor, and turned into skull spiders.

The Ta-Koto Guard fought, and fought, and fought, until there was almost no Ta-Koto Guard, in the midst of the battle...

"What is this?" said Jaller, as he ran to a skull spider, carrying a mask, "What do we have here?" hissed a raspy voice, "A villager, it seems master, son of Vakama." said another voice, Jaller turned around and saw something horrifying...

"Hello, Son of Vakama" said the first strange voice, "I am lord of skull spiders. I thought it best me introduce myself before I slay you."

Horrified, Jaller turned around hit the mask that the skull spider was carrying, rather than smash into the ground and shatter, it sunk into the earth. then ran back to Vakama

"Stupid Villager!" Hissed LoSS "Oh well, our plans are too far forward to be stopped, yet so long until complete."

(Up north in Ko- Koto)

"Nuju! Nuju! Nuju!" yelled Kopeke from upstairs in the observatory

"Yes Kopeke?" said Nuju

"I think Matau is here! Either that or Matoro is really good at hand puppets." yelled Kopeke, once again from the observatory

"Why do you say that?" Said  Nuju, Walking upstairs to the observatory

"Why would my son be making hand puppets, he's much too old for that." Nuju thought

"Look in here!" said Kopeke

Nuju was terrified by what he saw, Was this what Ekimu spoke of?

(Onu-Koto)

"SPIDERS, SPIDERS, SPIDERS!" Yelled Nuparu, running through the village

"I thought you loved your pet Keelerak." Said Onepu

"These are different!" Screamed Nuparu, almost destroying Onepu's Eardrums

Suddenly, Several hundred Skull Spiders started crossing the bridge they were on...

(Le-Koto)

Tanma was swinging across vine to vine, Blowgun in his hand, he spotted a target, he loaded a dart, and said "Hello Dinner.", put the blow gun up to his mouth and was about to blow when a creature jumped on his face, and took control over him, he changed target to Kongu, the villager who Tanma always brings along on hunting trips, and let out all his air into the blowgun, disoriented Kongu, and a blue skull spider hopped on, who's strength enough to stop the poison.

"To take the village!" both Kongu and Tanma yelled in unison...

(Ga-Koto)

Several Ga-Kotans were in a school, when came crashing through the window at extreme speeds, was water, and skull spiders

Dalu, Macku, Hahli, Vhisola, they were all taken.

"With this army, Nothing, and Nobody can defeat us!" Yelled Kyrehx

"Wait! We need a plan, we can't just charge into the heart of Ga-Koto!" Yelled Dalu

"Always about plans Dalu! who needs plans, when you have a dagger!" Yelled Vhisola

"Thou'rt mad Vhisola! Dalu! Don't trust the blacksmith!" Yelled Idris

"Don't listen to Idris, Dalu!" Said Vhisola

"STOP!" Yelled Macku "I have a pla-"

"NO PLANS!" said Vhisola

"As I was saying, I have a plan that includes Daggers, and Strategic attacks." Said Macku

"I'm liking it already." Said Vhisola...

(Po-Koto)

"Will you look at that." Said Dekar

"What?" Said Ahkmou, hoping Dekar didn't notice the vial of poison

"Well one, There's a bunch of little blue scorpions," said Dekar

"Blue! Thats an odd color!" said Ahkmou, reaching into his pocket for a syringe

"And, two, This" Said Dekar taking the syringe and vial, loading the syringe, and throwing it at a skull scorpion

"Its for your own good Ahkmou." said Dekar...

Part 3 coming soon!

"They are rising, And there's no way to stop them, You have failed Jaller!" -LoSS

• 3 weeks later...

Okoto, Before the toa

All is falling apart, Jaller has acted like a coward, Nokama had to flee Ga-Koto to Ko-Koto, LoSS has taken his final and deadliest attack, the one to revive his master and let the Makuta do the rest...

Chapter 3, The Final Battle

Jaller regreted his decision, but he felt more fear than ever before.

It all started when the red glow from the center of the island occurred...

"Hehehehe..." Laughed LoSS "The Guardians, they are rising, and there is no way to stop them, you have failed Jaller!"

Jaller used his last little bit of courage to say

"You know, when you abbreviate your name it spells 'Loss'".

"Grrrrrrrrr" Growled LoSS

Suddenly, this is where the major fear kicked in, he was never afraid of them, worms, rainbow colored ones

"Slaves of my master..." said LoSS

Over the hill, Hunchback creatures with spines all over their back came carrying staves

"What are they?" asked Jaller

"Hmmm, two things actually, the worms are Kraata, the Bigger ones are Rahkshi, know what, three things, third? your doom."

Ancient city, Temple of time, the 6 protectors have slipped through underground tunnels, though, LoSS has unleashed an evil upon the island, terrible, terrible, evil, Makuta, the same man who forged the Mask of Ultimate Power, he was unleashing his slaves around the Island, Rahkshi, Machines he was forging to serve the island, and keep evil off the streets, controlled by creatures, he figured out how to brew, entirely organically, Kraata, who are in constant contact via telepathy with their master, Makuta, there are 6 stages to kraata, and 42 powers, each stage, the power gets more powerful, now, Makuta was using these for the opposite of its intended use, "We are almost there Nokama, Nuju, Whenua, Onewa, and Matau," Reassured Vakama,

"I hope my son has been defending the village well."

"Vakama, I'm sorry to say, but with the power of the rahkshi, you would be lucky if he was still alive, miraculous if uninjured, I'm sorry Vakama, but Jaller is probably gone." Said Nuju, right before Nokama punch him in the should

"What is wrong with you Nuju!" Yelled Nokama

"We're here." Said Whenua

"Well then, its time." Said Matau

The protectors Sacrificed their essence to wipe all the evil off the Island...

No longer were the leaders of the villages Matau, Whenua, Nokama, Vakama, Onewa, and Nuju, instead, they were Tanma, Nuparu, Hahli, Takua, Dekar, and Matoro.

Deep under the Island, Makuta's lair

"So we have been banished to where all evils go..." observed Makuta

"Be it so, My Rahkshi with burn through the walls, and unleash more evil upon this island than any other..."

and as he was saying that, Several Gurahk started disintegrating the walls to get to make tunnels to the top of the Island....

THE END