WIP Custom Megazord 3D model and Costume

TheMegazordman1

Hello everyone This is My work in progress of my custom megazord 3D model as well as the costume . the 3d model and the costume will be used in my upcoming movie The trailer of which you can see here .

But with out further adue here is the first rough sketches of the parts of the megazord .

as you can see I am going for a hybrid of a megazord and Gundam Design but for the purposes in the movie it wont be combing with anything it will only be transforming from robot to space ship mode .

This shows the upper leg and the lower chest .

This is by far the best of the pictures showing the chest and Original Megazord inspired Head . I have done my best to have a even amount of both megazord and gundam designs in the head .

This is what I have done of the 3d model so far . The 3d model its self will only be used for its ship mode and for the transformation scene . Where as the costume i will make will beused for the fight in the movie .

And lastly for the moment this is the 3d model is its ship mode so far . As for ship modes I am drawing inspiration from star trek as well as gundam ships .

Please tell me what you think of the model and the sketch so far As for the costume , Well I will be starting the work on it after the 3d model is done . Thank you and please leave me some feed back I want to know how i can improve it .

Edited by TheMegazordman1
  • Upvote 1