The Asylum - IC Topic

IcarusBen

IC: (Obruent/Halls)

Obruent had apparently gone completely unnoticed during the set of exchanges around the bloody mess the monster had caused. He found it a little odd that they would arrest the one referred to as Scriva (THEY LIKELY HAD HALF OF EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE BRAINS REMOVED TO THINK IT WAS LOGICAL IN ANY WAY TO DO SO), but Obruent didn't care much. The way the toa had given information to the guards so freely showed a glaringly obvious lack of sanity or morals that was, to be honest, quite frightening (SHE SHOULD BE GUTTED SLOWLY FOR HER SINS).

Kathok

IC: Kovika - Hallway

This was chaos, a mad Toa attacking, Scriva being arrested, he needed to do something.

"Hold it! Everyone, just calm down. Now Hamlos, if you are going to arrest her then let her speak to Nyhe, she is a patient, is she not? It is only fair that a patient be given council by a doctor, is that not what we are here for? For the insane to become sane?"

Logical negotiations were his only plan now.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

GM IC Nyhe:

"Forget that, the fact of the matter is you're accusing Scriva of murder. Scriva, the same person who gets frightened of the color orange!"

Nyhe was visibly fuming at this.

"You could've compromised the entire project! Scriva is important to the Asylum, and I'm not gonna let her be thrown in solitary with the common rabble. How did you know she was the one who threw that knife? What about Kovika, or Obruent?"

She turned to Scriva.

"Scriva. Did you throw this knife at this Toa with the intent of killing him?"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC: Scriva - Corridor.

"He was already dead," she croaked, surprised by Nyhe's almost-casual takedown of the Toa who'd tried tackling her. "I threw the knife at the monster that was eating him.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC Nyhe:

"Monster? As in..."

Nyhe slowly turned back to Halmos, rage filling her eyes. Masks rarely allowed for easily conveying facial expressions, but anyone could tell Nyhe was enraged.

"You... You son of a Piraka! You told me it wouldn't happen again!" 

Nyhe tackled Halmos to the ground and began punching him.

"This is YOUR fault! I told you the Siphon was unsafe, but you didn't listen!"

GM IC Kazak:

"Doctor!"

Kazak pulled Nyhe off of Halmos, trying to hold her back.

"Snap out of it!"

"He wouldn't listen! He wouldn't listen!"

Nyhe was on the verge of tears, and Kazak could do nothing but watch and try and make sure Halmos didn't have his head ripped off.

"He wouldn't listen..."

"Calm down... Calm down..."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

"Doctor?" she said softly, trying to get Nyhe's attention. "We need to talk." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Halmos

Through all of Nyhe's shouting, Halmos was quiet and cool. Even when she started punching his face Halmos only grew a little agitated. But as soon as the guard pulled Nyhe off of him, he rotated around and slammed his fist into the metal flooring so hard it dented it. Standing up, he grabbed the body of the medical assistant(devoid of head). "You think I wanted this?" he said, shoving the body towards Nyhe but not letting go of it. "If anything, we are not dealing with a pet that someone can bark around!" He abruptly dropped the body, and with a splat, it fell into the blood pool.

Angrily, Halmos stormed off to his office without another word.

GM IC Nyhe:

"Well... that happened... Kazak, handle things here..."

Nyhe notioned for Scriva to follow her, then headed toward Scriva's cell.

"I just... I can't believe he still thinks it's safe to operate the Siphon with what's been going on."

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

She lowered her voice and moved in closer to Nyhe so only the doctor could hear her. "The creature isn't a mindless monster; it's sentient, with Toa-level intelligence. It spoke in my head. it even knew my name." 

Log entry 1-21

Third person for some reason

As the last rivet drove in, Halmos wiped his brow. Well, the servitudes of Turaga Vakama were finished for today, and he needed to sleep, so Halmos hopped off of the metallic structure and began to head to his home.

The industrial section of Le-Metru was bustling with people, always with mew government projects to install new chutes. And Halmos was among the unlucky work force assisting them. Most of the time, though, he was insulted because he was a Matoran of crystal, but one time someone had laughed too much. And Halmos gave a new purpose to the welding rod.

At least he wasn't one of those Karzed Toa who were all heroic and of the sort. And he hoped to never, ever meet one.

Wham.

A blast hit the street with immense force, as a Dark Hunter squad sprawled over the streets. Everywhere, Matoran were being shot down by the villainous attack squadron, intent on wiping the area clean. As a couple Makuta arrived to combat the force, a blue figure shot forward and clutched onto him...

GM IC Nyhe:

"It's just... This thing, whatever it is, it's coming from the Siphon. To think, the sheer recklessness and disregard for any form of caution... You know, when I first met him, he wouldn't breathe if it meant taking a risk. When the toxin was first released, he wasn't even a Toa yet and he still held his breath till he passed out."

Scriva's words finally caught up to Nyhe. "What do you mean it knew your name?"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

"I've got a theory," she hissed, "when Caetus was murdered, there was a lot of lightning and electricity flashing around. When the monster showed up now, it used telepathy to talk to me, maybe read my mind."

She cleared her throat. "I think its using the elements of the patients it encounters."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC:Kuraz

After finding the recreation area empty, Kuraz decided to walk around the general confinement to see if she could find more allies. As she walked, she saw Gida sitting at the doorframe of her cell. Kuraz recognized the toa as one of the toa who were present where the thing attacked. "Did you saw it too?"

Edited by ToaTatonio

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

Log entry 5-43

Numerical order illogical

Waking up some moments later, Halmos darted his eyes around. He was in some kind of underground cave. Well, They were. The Ga-Toa who hadn't revealed her name yet, the same one who had miraculously survived the gas bombs. Scrambling to his feet, he marched up to her and gave her a yank on the arm. "Hey! hello? why the Karz did you tackle me?"

The Toa slammed a hand across his face, sending him sprawling across the floor. "I saved your life! be grateful for once, you!"

Grateful...? He was supposed to be grateful he was saved by an insane hero instead of the Brotherhood? "How are you not insane yet?" he asked, kind of thinking she was.

"Random chance, I guess." She explained(sort of). "Anyway, the reason why I dared bother to save your life is because I checked over the legends, and you're destined to become a Toa."

Halmos fainted again.

"That's bad," was all Scriva could manage to say. "But.... I'm not the only Ce-Toa here." A plan was starting to form in her mind. "I'll accept your job offer, work here at the Asylum, if you can agree to take out my implant." 

GM IC Nyhe:

"I wouldn't have it any other way. Still... It's disturbing... We might have to deactivate the Siphon... Scriva, tomorrow morning, I'm heading to the Colosseum to convince the Turaga to send in some Vahki to help keep the peace while I deactivate the Siphon. Would you mind coming with me?" 

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Lana

The guards didn't move from their stations, either they were ignoring me, or they just couldn't hear me. "HEY, I NEED HELP HERE!" I pounded on the door as hard as I could, I didn't care if I hurt my hands in doing so, either I was gonna get a response or I'd pass out from exhaustion. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Sure...." she nodded, "....I just hope they're willing to listen to reason." Because Halmos clearly isn't....

IC: "Five-Knuckled" Sal - Hallway

Sal, continuing to ignore everything that the guard was telling them to do, waited for both Halmos and Nyhe to get far enough out of earshot before spontaneously succumbing to a fit of laughter over the sight of a doctor attacking another doctor, despite the fact that she had just witnessed an unknown creature use another member of the asylum's staff as a chew toy mere moments before. Doubling over and leaning against the nearest wall as she tried to catch her breath, she slowly began making her way towards her room.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Lana

"...yes, thank you." 

I sat back down on the floor. The monster was back and from the sounds of it had killed again. This was a nightmare, and I was stuck in a cell where I couldn't do anything about it.

It was frustrating. 

Edited by Grochi Cat

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Caetus - Cell.

The creature was back, and it had killed again. He could feel it, sense it. His murderer had struck again...

But there was nothing at all he could do about it. 

After finding the recreation area empty, Kuraz decided to walk around the general confinement to see if she could find more allies. As she walked, she saw Gida sitting at the doorframe of her cell. Kuraz recognized the toa as one of the toa who were present where the thing attacked. "Did you saw it too?"

IC: Gida

"I didn't see as much as the others." Gida glanced up, answering the Psionics Toa's question. "I only saw it race through the cafeteria and leave someone's head behind. What did you see?"

Edited by Urchin

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

Log entry 21-12

Ambush

After waking up a while later, Halmos would be shocked to find he was a Toa. He nearly screamed. Being a Toa meant he would go insane in only a few moments...

Leaping up, he attempted to run around, searching for an exit - but it appeared the arthritis that plagued him as a Matoran stayed with him as a Toa. Not to mention he was kind of a hunchback as well. Kind of.

Before he could shout for help, the water Toa came in and was shocked to see him as a Toa so soon. "Wha-? how did you...?"

Suddenly, Halmos saw the gas slipping in through the wall. His sanity was all over. Ending it quick, Halmos inhaled it deeply.

Nothing happened.

With a flash, two Dark Hunters smashed through the wall and attacked the pair. Before he really knew what was going on, a Makuta had killed their opponents, and, seeing them as probably insane, left them as they were. When the Makuta was out of sight, Halmos and his companion dashed out of the building(painfully, mind you) and made their way to Ga-Metru.

GM IC Nyhe:

"I'd say Matau, Nokama, Nuju, maybe Onewa will be with us immediately, Whenua and Lhikan might take a little convincing, but it's Vakama and Dume I worry about... And, of course, who could forget Teridax... The "honorary" Turaga... He'll be the one on the fence, but he's always been fair. If we can get him on our side, the others will all fall in line."

"Dr. Nyhe, Kotak's wandering."

"Where?"

"He keeps running at the door."

"Well, close it!"

"That's the thing. It's open, but every time he gets to the door, he turns around."

"Oh. Ooohhhh..." 

Nyhe turned to Scriva. "I'm sorry,  Scriva, I'll have to catch up with you tomorrow morning."

Nyhe left the cell and headed to Medical, making it a point to stay far, far away from the Warden's Offices. Just as she expected, there was Kotak, stuck.

"So... like what I've done to you? I think I've outdone myself..."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Scriva - Cell.

Nodding to Nyhe, she headed for her cell, closing the door firmly behind her and jamming it shut. 

She sat, on her bed, staring out into the hallway, for the longest time, before exhaustion finally took its toll. She collapsed into a restless sleep, tossing and turning as nightmares tore at her mind. 

This has to end....

"The same," Kuraz lied. There was no need for her to know that Kuraz saw the monster slicing the guard. After answering the vo-toa's question, Kuraz headed to her cell.

IC: Gida

The other female Toa moved on after a short reply. Gida shrugged. Maybe the other just didn't want a long conversation. She closed her eyes and relaxed.

OOC: Gida open for interaction at her cell door.

Also... it's getting real. I guess we can see how Solitary gets de- I mean, what event happens next. :|

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC Kotak:

"Why have you done this. You're supposed to be helping us, not using us for your own sick experiments!"

GM IC Nyhe:

"Oh, but we are helping you. Well, I'm helping you. Think of it as... tough love. Don't worry, it'll end soon enough, and when it does, you'll be thanking me."

Nyhe walked over to the other end of the room towards a surveillance camera and, after waving to the camera, tazed it, permanently disabling it. "See, Halmos doesn't know everything, despite what he may tell you. He thinks you're designed to be a soldier in his 'army.' Well, you are, but I've got a little surprise for him."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: Kovika - Hallways

After the whole ordeal was over, which Kovika had kept silent for the remainder of, Kovika walked up to Obruent and spoke. "Brother, may I speak to you for a moment?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf