The Asylum - IC Topic

IcarusBen

IC: Gida

Ah, good ol' mess hall/rec room.
Gida sidled up to the counter to look over the never-changing menu, only to find that for whatever reason, there was actual FOOD there. Well that was a pleasant surprise. Or a very suspicious one. But whatever the reason, she decided to take advantage of the presence of good food.

OOC: Now in the food area. Still open.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC: Lana

I let out a groan as I slowly opened my eyes, my vision greeted with the white ceiling above me. "...what?" As my vision became clearer I realized I was in a bed, but I wasn't in a cell either. 

The monster! It was all coming back to me, the monster was dead, we had killed it...and then, I had collapsed. That was the last thing I remembered. 

It wasn't hard to figure out that I was in the medical ward, but how much time had passed since I'd been out?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Scriva - Medical Ward.

Still the nightmares continued...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC Nyhe & Doctor:

As Nyhe entered the medical ward, she ran towards Scriva's attending physician.

"How's she doing?"

"She's got a concussion from falling, she's malnourished and dehydrated, exhausted... I don't know how long this has been going on, but she's not doing too well."

"Will she get out of here anytime soon."

"Give it a few hours. She'll be fine."

Nyhe walked over to Scriva's bed. "I'm sorry."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

GM IC

Halmos glared at Nyhe as she tried to be all sympathetic with Scriva. "You have more to be worried abou-"

Perfect timing. Two guards came in carrying the battered body of Kazak. By his appearance it seemed he lost a lot of blood. "You sure took your time." Halmos snapped at them as they layed Kazak onto a bed.

I wait. I watch. Death cannot even hold me.

C.

IC: Fade - New Security Office. 

Finishing up his letter, Fade tucked it away and got to his feet, before gathering up the last of his things and beginning the long, slow walk back towards the transport area.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: EMAN

Eman wandered around with a small smirk, making sure that they were completely aware of their surroundings as they wandered the halls. The shiv that they had taken from Jorik was clutched in their right hand.

IC: Fade - Hallways

As he walked, Fade spotted a prisoner wandering past, a shiv clearly visible in their hand.

He stopped, readying himself to fight the prisoner and take the weapon from them. But then he paused. " it," he chuckled, "I don't work here anymore."

• Upvote 1

Fade gave Eman a blank look. "What?"

IC: Lana - Medical Ward -

Well this... I tried to get up, and instantly regretted it, my entire body screamed at me, the pain and stiffness forcing me to stay laying on the bed. It looked like I'd be stuck here, at least for now. 

I heard voices nearby, many of them familiar. "H-Hey..." I knew I heard Nyhe's voice. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kovika - Cafeteria

Kovika turned to Sal. "Well, what about that thing we fought? Have any guess as to what it was?"

Kovika was not usually one for much conversation, but considering the circumstances, he felt like he needed to talk to someone, about anything. I'm in an asylum, might as well talk or read to keep myself from going mad.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: "Five-Knuckled" Sal - Cafeteria

"All I need to know is that it's dead," Sal said, finishing off the contents of her tray and pushing it aside. "Though if the staff was dumb enough to let it run around here unchecked in the first place, who knows what else is inside these walls that we don't know about?"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

At the sound of concealed information, Kovika grinned and looked at the hallway leading out of the Cafeteria. "Secrets? Seems interesting. Care to uncover some of that which is concealed?"

"I've... Um... Gotta go... Sorry..." he started backing away slowly. This was clearly one of the crazy ones, and they had a knife.

He wasn't going to stand around and wait to get stabbed.

"No thanks. I've had enough crazy for today."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Fair enough." Kovika said. He turned back to Sal. "I wish there was something to do. A library, a gym, a pool, anything interesting, anything. Even just a view of the outside world. Karz, I'd even spar with one of the madmen here if it meant having something to do."

"You and me both."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Gida

Yes, it was refreshing to eat normal food again. And now that the mysterious thing was dead, Gida didn't really have that much to worry about. Except Halmos. And all the other staff. And being stuck here in the first place. And- Okay, I get it. I know all that. Still, it's a sight better than the situation before. You got that right. Say, did I ever tell you what I was? No, you seem to have skipped that part. Several times. Oh... in that case, then... Too bad you're gonna have to wait longer! I hate you sometimes. Consider the sentiment reciprocated. Do you know how annoying it is to be sentient and not have a controllable body? Oh... I guess I hadn't thought of that. Yeah, it's pretty annoying. But it's okay.

OOC: Gida, having a strange internal discussion, is still in the "fancy five-star restaurant" area. Open to be interrupted.
And sooooooon the monster will return. Fun.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

"Same as everyone else, I guess," Sal said. "Got off the transport and was brought into this Karz-forsaken place through the front doors."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"My experience was somewhat unexpected. Came to back to Metru Nui expecting to get some rest. Next thing I know I'm being detained and have no idea why. I defend myself, they knock me out. Woke up in a cell."

IC: Iyanu

Iyanu's eyes flipped open suddenly and shot his arm forward, grabbing a nearby guard by the throat. Slowly, he sat up, looking the guard directly in his eyes with a deranged glare as the guard struggled to let out a yelp as the grip around his throat tightened, making it slowly harder and harder to breather, the guard's struggles slowly becoming less and less violent as his throat was crushed, the air not getting in or out of his lungs.

OOC: It may have been a good idea to restrain Iyanu. Also this guard can be saved if you're quick.

OOC: Halmos is standing right there with a knife in his hand. Smart move.

GM IC

Halmos on instinct swiped at Iyanu to get him to stop, but forgot there was a knife in his hand.

That would be wonderful for Iyanu's nose.

I am dead.

IC: Scriva - Medical Ward.

Voices... echoes... swimming upwards through the grey haze of unconsciousness, Scriva sat up in her bed, looking around in confusion.

GM IC

"STOP."

Halmos swung a fist around(not with a knife this time), connecting with Iyanu's jaw and knocking his mask clean off.

Another one of the guards had gotten the hint and readied his tazer.

But... Am I?

"Funny," she said. "I just recently returned to the city as well."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Kovika let out what could have been a laugh. "Looks like you had a less - combat-filled experience, I might say. It's funny, when I first woke up here I thought perhaps Dark Hunters or something along the lines of that had decided to take me prisoner. Went around sneaking half-invisible for a little while until someone filled me in. Next thing I know, I'm planning an escape with two others. Until what went down in solitary, that is."

IC: Obruent - Halls

Obruent sat in his cell and was still. Silence was in his cell and was still. The cycle goes onThe cycle goes onThe cycle goes on.

["Perhaps you would be better suited in another role."]

Every day at two hours past dawn - the first mealEvery day at the noon - the second mealEvery day at two hours until nightfall - the third mealBetween those times - sit and stare at the grey and silver and featureless grey and silver wall, breathing.

["Perhaps I should hit you again and again and again with the ax until there is nothing left but SPLINTERS."]

Every day at two hours past dawn - the first mealEvery day at the noon - the second mealEvery day at two hours until nightfall - the third mealBetween those times - sit and stare at the grey and silver and featureless grey and silver wall, breathing.

At this time Obruent is sitting staring at this wall until the next meal arrives and is staring at the wall and another second has passed slowly until its successor arrives slowly and passes. The cycle goes on.

Every day Obruent does this, but today something in Obruent snapped.

He stands abruptly, his right arm held straight out at right angles to his body. The hand ends in a tight fist. 

(OBLIVION SCREAMING AT ME INDEFINITELY THE BEAST BOUND IN METAL METAL DIGGING INTO ITS FLESH AS IT STRIVES TO BE FREE TEETERING ON THE EDGE OF THE OBLIVION SCREAMING AT ME INDEFINITELY THE BEAST BOUND IN METAL METAL DIGGING INTO ITS FLESH AS IT STRIVES TO BE FREE TEETERING ON THE EDGE OF THE THE PRECIPICE THAT WILL DEVOUR IT IF IT HESITATES FOR ONLY A SECOND IT  YEARNS TO BE FREE OF ITS CHAINS FORGED FROM THE GORY GOD'S FLESH HANGING IN CHAINS OF SCREAMING OBLIVION THAT BIND IT)

The fist opens, his gaunt fingers extended outwards, splayed like a claw. In the silver and grey room every inch and a half up and every inch and a half across and every inch and a half to the side a small floating sphere of silver mercury appears. The fingers curve down like talons, the entire hand drawing back 2.5 centimetres. Each blob of liquid metal stretches in the air stretches into tube like structures of floating silver liquid metal.

The hand angles down and the BITS AND PIECES of mercury follow suit, sharpening to spinning points of deadly floating silver liquid metal in the air. The hand pulls back and the mercury pulls back straining against its bonds of logic and suppression yearning to be free to unleash the dark sadistic rage it is invincible it is unstoppableAs if held back by spring the mercury strains. In an instant the hand strikes forwards and the mercury cuts forwards.

Later I step over the BITS AND PIECES of the broken barred gate, shards of metal that escape the obscene reason of construction. I am free//

• Upvote 2

Kathok

IC: Iyanu

The toa glared at Halmos, his grip still tight on the guard, his jaw hanging loosely in its socket. Slowly, he let go of the guards throat and pushed him against a wall, the unconscious figure slumping down. He picked up his mask at stared at Halmos again, this time his head twitching violently.

Not this time, not yet...