The Asylum - IC Topic

IcarusBen

IC Delax:

"Thank you!", Delax actually smiled, before resuming his music.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Gida

The door closed with a clang. It looked as if Gida was here to stay for awhile after all. We get our own room, eh? Not bad. At least we get some time to talk. Please, not now. Unless you're going to explain who you are. I already did, remember? Anyway- No... you didn't. Oh. Too bad, I guess. Well like I was saying...

Dimly Gida was able to hear music from some stringed instrument playing from somewhere down the hall. She tried to focus on it, in hopes that it would drown out the speaker that plagued her. That was a good name for it, the Speaker...

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

GM IC:

The warden smiled. He slipped a note he had on him into the cell. "Report tomorrow at nine hundred hours."

He walked away to analyze his study, and the note that fell to the floor read:

You have been chosen to take on a position of greater authority, one with power and trust.

The position shall be offered to you tomorrow at precisely :9:00 A.M.:

IC: Naeman

"Yay, my own room! Although... how am I supposed to meet the wonderful people here if I am stuck inside? Oh well." Naeman began humming a little as he sat on his bed, staring out at the guards. He eventually got bored and used his limited mask power to shift into the form of the guard outside his cell. He began impersonating him, and doing a mighty poor job, being insane and all. Eventually, the guard began to get extremely irritated, which for some reason, registered as happiness in Naeman's head, messed up as it is.

Edited by Volitak

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

GM IC Nyhe:

"I just wanted to bring you in here because... well... you honestly don't pose any danger, according to my diagnosis. I'd like some help. While there are security cameras, there are things the guards simply... glaze over. You... you on the other hand... you go unnoticed. You can go around completely undetected. I'd like you... Heh... I'd like you to listen in on things. Things one might consider... undesirable. Just write it down and give me a report every once in a while. In exchange... maybe I can make your stay here a little more comfortable. Think you can do that?"

• Upvote 1

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC

Ah, much better!

There had been some sort of security camera. It's lines and cracks yearned to be traced and cracked, so it now sat in a heap of pieces on the floor. His bed had been uncomfortable and badly prepared. An eyesore, as it was. It too lay in chunks.

He would've thrown them away, but his trash receptacle had gotten on his nerves.

So he killed it.

The door had less lines than most things, it was sturdily made... Would it open? Was he locked in? He wasn't quite sure, he couldn't recall the guard locking anything... The Fe-Toa got up and walked to the door, gingerly fiddling with the handle.

OOC

Are our doors locked?

...but close to it

OOC: The doors aren't locked, but they're protosteel, so good luck breaking it :P

They are locked at night, anyway. Most nights...

GM IC

The loudspeakers blared again, but not so ear-splitting this time. "Attention all patients. It is now dinnertime."

Several guards arrived to make sure people didn't kill each other instantly.

Edited by ghidora131

Having scanned the note, Gida pocketed it and placed her questioning thoughts aside for now. She hadn't eaten in quite some time and realized she was quite hungry. Surprisingly, the Speaker had nothing to say. Maybe it got too hungry to talk.

OOC: So I guess "pocketing" something, at least something small, means sliding it in a slot of her armor? She doesn't exactly have regular clothing or a bag of any sort. Let's just assume that her gauntlets have just enough room to fit something thin and small inside without too much discomfort.

Edited by Urchin

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC: Naeman

Naeman had been irritating the guard outside his cell to the point that he couldn't take it and stormed off. He found much enjoyment, however, of quietly repeating the blasphemous language used by the guard in his irritation, and snickering to himself. After a while, though, he became bored and slept until the announcement for dinner. He woke himself fully, and then headed out to the cafeteria.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

IC:Nakton

Nakton was sitting in his bed when he heard the dinner announcement.

At least now I know what time it is.

Nakton used his mask to look around the asylum. He could see other inmates leaving their cells and going to the dining area, he wished he could be with them and not locked in this dark room. He looked around searching for the guard that would bring him his food.

Edited by ToaTatonio

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

IC: Nakton

Saw the light in the slot when his "dinner" was delivered. It was the brightest light he had seen since he woke up.

Nakton used his fire powers to creat a small flame. It wasn't much but it was enough to let the to a eat. He saw his "food" and lost his appetite immediately.

Nakton looked around the room. He noticed his bed had been burned. Strange he thought. It wasn't that way when he got there. He looked at the roof and saw the bulb was broken. On that moment he realized that the room was better lit before he blacked out. There was also smoke. Probably because of the flame he was making, but he hadn't maintained it long enough to make that amount of smoke.

Strange indeed...

Edited by ToaTatonio

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

Ic: Iyanu

The message blared out over the loudspeakers announcing dinner. Iyanu got up, turned off the music box and attatched it to the rope before making his way outside. He gave each of the guards a long, unflinching stare, before continuing down the hallway. He noted some cameras he had seen on his way down to the dining area.

GM IC Nyhe:

"I just wanted to bring you in here because... well... you honestly don't pose any danger, according to my diagnosis. I'd like some help. While there are security cameras, there are things the guards simply... glaze over. You... you on the other hand... you go unnoticed. You can go around completely undetected. I'd like you... Heh... I'd like you to listen in on things. Things one might consider... undesirable. Just write it down and give me a report every once in a while. In exchange... maybe I can make your stay here a little more comfortable. Think you can do that?"

IC: Scriva.

She looked at him for several long moments, before nodding. She coughed, her voice coming out in a rasp. "I'll need more materials, more notebooks and pencils. That is my only condition." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The ground itself seemed to tremble slightly as Korboa made his way to the cafeteria in the recreation area. His footfalls thudded and echoed in the hallways when he took his long strides. When he arrived, he looked around at all the new fish, freshly arrived from across the water. All the fresh faces with not a warrior amongst them. Korboa smiled. This was going to be good...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Caetus - Cell.

He eventually grew tired of pacing and sat down on his bed, carving a single mark into the wall beside him with his shiv. 

Day 1. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Delax:

Delax stepped into the cafeteria, a forlorn look on his face.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

GM IC

As students came into the dining area, the food was laid out in a luxurious manner, with plastic utensils to prevent people from getting their hands on metal. Several hundreds of paper plates stood in huge stacks on the side in case anyone ran out of them - but with this many, it was so unlikely it was ridiculous.

Suddenly, without warning, the lights shut off with a spark. No one saw a single thing, and everyone was dead quiet.

A bloodcurdling scream tore through the silence, ringing so loud that it almost split the eardrums of the patients open. The lights flickered back on... And one patient was on the floor, dead, with a huge hole carved cleanly through his chest. The ground around him gave a few sparks, and part of his insides were burnt.

Happy time was over.

IC Delax:

Unconscious on the ground from the unearthly scream, Declax didn't see anything.

Edited by The Manhunter

GM IC Nyhe:

Nyhe could hear the scream coming from Recreation all the way from the Psych Ward. Gesturing to Scriva not to move, Nyhe ran over to the com.

"Nyhe to Recreation; what happened?!"

"Power outage, but... There's been a murder."

"Understood. Nyhe out."

Nyhe walked back over to Scriva and helped her out of the chair. "We have a deal. Just... be careful. I'll get a guard to send up dinner and a few more notebooks and pencils, some pens, a few oil sticks, whatever I can spare. We'll get some better supplies in the days to come."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

From a far table, Gida took a moment to try and calm her pounding heartbeat. Looking closely over at the fallen patient, she inspected them from afar. She had no idea what could possibly have killed him, but the burns and sparks were all too familiar to a lightning Toa like herself. There was only one other lightning Toa here... but they all had lost most, if not all, of their elemental power. Just what had happened, she didn't know. Closing her eyes to shut out the sight, she listened as the guards ran in.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

GM IC

As the guards poured in, a small group of doctors arrived and scanned the body. Among them was Halmos.

He watched them bag it and carry it away.

"Unfortunately there has been a serious accident." Halmos said through his communicator to Nyhe. "One patient is gone. It would take more than the strength of a Toa to tear clean through someone so quickly. And no one here has any weapons to do that."

IC

He could've called that one!

First off, the dead guy was chock full of lines, like some sort of spider had coated him in black spiderwebs. His time was on a short timer, that was clear to everyone, wasn't it? Even the lights and their electromagnetic waves, permeating the room had been filled with lines.

That gave him a curious thought, could be kill light?

He wouldn't test it hear. Instead he got to eating, but of course, this food was an eyesore. Full of death-lines, death-dots and death-cracks. He busied himself chopping it into ever smaller pieces, eventually ending up with a plate of dust he dutifully continued to cut. Perhaps he'd reach atomic matter soon and blow the whole place up.

...but close to it