Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

Oh, cmon Nato, I need someone to kill for my epic reveal later on the line if Iyanu ever gets killed.

Which is probably never.

Which is sad.

Because then all my hard work would have been put to nothing.

Is this guilt trip working yet?

Edited by Alijar

Frankly, I did one of the two things I brought Kotak in for.

Escape was oh so easy.

You know what... I've realized something.

I need to call foul.

The agreement was that Kotak would get some of his powers back, but he'd be bound to do whatever Halmos and Nyhe told him (with Nyhe holding priority) so... how was he able to disobey Halmos? I'm sorry, but I'll have to ask you to retcon it.

Apologies, but that was the agreement.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

I thought Kotak was meant to obey Nyhe, not Halmos?

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Plus, after what by he told him, it does seem unlikely he'd listen to Halmos anymore.

Rest assured he'll be back, I just want to see if he can find the Turaga.

And he's gonna approach the Colosseum and not get shut down by Vahki how? 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I'm understandably confused.

Also actually confused.

Kotak disobeyed Halmos on the grounds that he was a. In a Battle with a creature, b. nyhe told Kotak that Halmos was not to be trusted, and to help her stop Halmo's plans.

Given Halmos was all but completely ignoring the creature, beyond stabbing it a few times, he technically isn't out of line.

And he's also not going to have any extra or un sanctioned gear when he comes back.

What I'm doing is building your story.

How your staff characters deal with an escape is a great chance to develop them and grow as a writer, and a GM. Adjusting to player actions like this will help your game grow.

Plus I have a real treat in mind for his return.

It involves Destiny and what happens when it's fulfilled.

On his return he will be shot in the head. It's nice that you're trying to build story, but you can't shatter the boundaries of it.  It's like walking into Corpus Rahkshi and one-hitting Tridax, calling it character development, then showing up to all his friends and expecting them to love you.

Edited by Ghidora131

Slapping Tridax? Now I need to go take the idea and turn it into an invention back at Corpus.

Is it a bad thing that I trust Roman at all? Cause' that is the vibe I'm getting.

Guess I'll be predicting the weather Ghiddy and Ben have created. Probably going to be death all around. Followed by Tarakava falling out of the sky on Monday evening, and a rodeo involving Visorak juggling Kanohi will occur in Le-Metru on Tuesday. Might be raining death on Wednesday. Any nonsensical questions?

• Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Oh, sorry, must've missed that. I'll get right on it. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh, and if you want, you cans state something about Scriva seeing the billowing smoke piles from where she is.

I thought Nyhe, Scriva and Lana were still in the Colosseum somewhere? 

Name: Astrapi

Element: Lightning

Patient or Staff: Patient

General or Solitary: General

Kanohi: noble Ruru in the shape of a noble Komau (Vision is very dim in comparison to the light rays of her flashlight.)

Personality: Prior to the Dark Hunter's attack on the toa of Metru Nui, she was friendly and extroverted like all toa of lightning. After she was affected by the attack of the Dark hunters, she became antisocial and depressed. Her phobia of the dark was also intensified to the point where she cowered at every shadow she saw and once had to be sedated after she damaged her hand hitting a wall by accident in an attempt to strike the shadow of a moving guard.

Appearance: The toa of lightning has the body of a toa mata and she shares the same feminine frame as Gali. Her slim torso, left hand, feet and kanohi are colored pastel blue. Astrapi's arms and legs are white in color. The Vo-Toa's right hand and thumb are the same tint of blue as her kanohi, but her fingers have been replaced with gunmetal claws since her original digits were broken and unable to be fixed.

Inventory: Astrapi likes to have her battery powered torch at all times to keep her own cell bright and comfort her. She has a small pouch that contains the power cells necessary to make her favorite item work.

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Better question; Why isn't it another non-OP mask that's merely been forged in the shape of a Komau?

That way you would have the weakened power in addition to the look you want.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

No problem!

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Okay... I have an announcement.

From Friday the 20th to possibly Friday the 27th, I'm taking a trip to Washington, which means I'll be unable to post during that time.

If he chooses to accept, during that time, I'm handing control of Nyhe to Roman Torchwick, effective whenever he accepts. I'm handing it to Roman because we have a plotline going and I don't want it to have to slow.

I'm also temporarily handing over my GM duties to him, to ensure that no one ends up exploding the Asylum. This means he'll be cooperating with Ghidora to keep the gears turning.

I'll check in whenever I can on the OOC board, but I'm not making any promises.

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Urk! Responsibility? No..... :D

I'll do it, but in all seriousness, I'm not entirely sure what I would do with Nyhe except yell at Halmos. 

I accounted for the fence, and he dived in. These are bio mechanical beings, they naturally have a higher resistance to pressure and damage. The guards I let you guys GM and you took the electric shock route, which in a large body of water like an ocean would be too weak to do any damage.

None of which is meta gaming.

I've got to agree with Chumpu on this one. Everything he did was well within the bounds of realism.