Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

Maybe we should give him a big, fat dose of Ghidorine....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

No, apparently I take locaproxine or something.... I forget exactly what it was called.... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay, I should've said "on." Like in real life, I just stick an electrode to the side of your head and it tells me what you had for breakfast so I can judge if you're sane or not.

It was an honest-to-God typo. O is literally right next to I on the keyboard.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Sure.... we totally believe you.... I'm not being sceptical right now at all....

Not necessarily. I actually write tons more comedies in the Kanohi Force PM than I pump into the comedies forum. It honestly seems more like a biased opinion by Tyler that Ask Vezon was bad, more than "I don't write comedies".

Back on track, it would be best if I could get some things situated before we do a timeskip.

Wow.... Nyhe is such a hypocrite it's unbelievable. 

Are you saying the heads of an insane asylum who clearly let a mad rampaging trickster murderous monster run around being a killjoy and ignoring civil rights of any kind are supposed to be thinking straight?

NOTE: Halmos has been dealing with Nyhe much longer than Fade. Heeeeee's not too happy either.

And poor Kotak. Halmos is feeling so bad he might spear is neck or something... :evilgrin:

And how is Nyhe being a hypocrite again...?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

And how is Nyhe being a hypocrite again...?

She's telling Fade how is behaviour could warrant him being made a patient at the Asylum.

When, if you take into consideration all of the messed-up stuff she's done, he's infinitely less deserving of that than she is. 

What messed up stuff? Besides Kotak's brain chip and laying the smackdown on Halmos (which a good 90% of the characters here wanted to do since Day 1, by the way), of course.

I think that week where nobody posted really threw me for a loop.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yeah, but it's been stated that Nyhe doesn't fully agree with Halmos's plans, and put that failsafe into Kotak and who knows who else she's done this to. 

Also, Nyhe's a little stressed, and has taken a liking to the patients, and a disliking to Fade.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

I'm pretty sure Nyhe hasn't wound up on the patients' staff hit list yet. So far, only Halmos, Fade, and Akada have, and it's been for fairly obvious reasons.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Nyhe's completely innocent.

[continued laughter] 

please specify posts as IC or OOC.

But 135 is insane, so his posts aren't one or the other....

• Upvote 3

All players start on the transfer vehicle coming to the Asylum. But, considering this is the worst possible time for someone to arrive...

Do it anyway. :P

Perfect. Presenting my profile, then:

---

Name: Eman

Element: Inverted Fire; Identical to the powers of the Green, except that everything smells like mint. The only exception is actual mint, which smells like coal.

Patient or Staff: Patient

General or Solitary: General

Kanohi: Kanohi Sdrawkcab, Mask of Backwards; This mask is always active, forcing Eman to speak only with words spelled backwards.

Gender: Eman has no gender identity, and in fact rejects the concept of being constrained to a specific gender entirely.

Personality: Eman is cheerful, and does not appear to have a care in the world. This is probably because they are forced to speak what sounds to everyone else like gibberish, and communication has thus become close to impossible.

Appearance: Eman is of average height and size for a Toa. Their armor is pure white with purple highlights, except for a smear of yellow mustard that appears to be permanently stuck to their chest. Were it to be removed, Eman’s armor underneath would be permanently stained a brilliant shade of mustard yellow. Eman also wears a monocle as an earring.

Inventory: A single monocle (obviously), and seventeen pounds of wood chips

• Upvote 2

Okay, how is anyone going to smuggle seventeen pounds of wood chips into the Asylum?

Because nobody cares what a prisoner is going to do with seventeen pounds of wood chips when they can't even understand the gibberish coming out of the prisoner's mouth