Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

Heck I'll give this a shot.

Name: Lana

Element: Stone

Patient or Staff: Patient

General or Solitary: General

Kanohi: Kanohi Akaku, the Great Mask of X-ray Vision

Personality: She's a rather complex individual, not easily trusting, she tends to act cautious and rather careful around others, especially if she doesn't know them. She does not handle stress well, and when other's cause her stress she may have a break down. Gets nervous around groups. 

Appearance: For a patient in an asylum she looks less crazed and more beautiful. With a rather slender build she is a Toa of average height, her armor is brown with white highlights, her eyes glow a bright orange. 

Inventory: A doll that resembles a famous athlete from Po-Metru

• Upvote 2

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

My character profile should be ready to post later tonight, guys.

Sorry for taking so long.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Please don't do unpleasant things with Caetus' body.... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh, thanks gods.... I was worried for a second there. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay, here's the profile I've been meaning to post.

Name: "Five-Knuckled" Sal

Element: Lightning

Patient or Staff: Patient

General or Solitary: General

Kanohi: Kanohi Pakari, The Mask of Strength (Forged into a shape more suitable to her liking)

Personality: Explosive. She suffers from both an extreme case of pyromania and near-uncontrollable anger issues, which can be set off by even the simplest thing, such as looking at her funny/for too long or merely bumping into her in a hallway. She's also quite loud. Other than that, she has displayed the ability to function normally amongst other people.

Appearance: Sal is of average height, only appearing taller because of her mohawk. She sports a piercing in her bottom lip, and her lithe, attractive frame is decorated in the standard color scheme for those of her element.

Inventory: Her gauntlets, which helped earn her her nickname, come with a set of built-in knuckle dusters to aid in hand-to-hand combat, which is her specific area of expertise. She also carries a lighter for when he feels the need to burn things, and her combat boots are tipped in Protosteel.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

You are aware of what happened to the last Vo-Toa who came into this place, right? 

It seems that I have a habit of coincidentally choosing the same element as the recently deceased.

Rail, anyone?

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Eh, Caetus will probably just get shipped to the Medical Ward to have an autopsy performed along with the nameless Toa.

Nyhe's getting a wee bit grumpy with Halmos. She's decided to demonstrate her Kanohi powers on the guy. Meanwhile, Jorik's kinda chilling in Solitary. I honestly don't know what to do with him. Anyone in Solitary want to interact with him?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

There might have been someone else. I don't remember.

IC: Ikinu

I left to the rec-room. Seeing the large Toa from earlier harassing a pretty woman, I drew my shiv.

Haha. Nope. Read her profile; Scriva is covered in disfiguring burn scars. 

Waiting... for approval...

Do da de da... da de da de da...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Knuckle dusters are brass knuckles.

The two phrases are synonymous with each other.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Why would I need to make her actual knuckles out of bronze when (I'm assuming) Toa "bones" are already made out of Protosteel (which is a much harder metal)?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Same here; I always assumed they had protosteel skeletons.

To add even more damage to each punch...?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Okay, time for admintervention!

Well, technically, I'm not an admin, I'm not even a mod, but I...

Um...

For all intents and purposes, Toa are essentially humans, but they do have protosteel skeletons. However, that's mostly cosmetic, so just assume brass knuckles would work the same way. The question is: is it feasible that you could sneak brass knuckles into an asylum. Depending on how bulky they are, you might be able to sneak them in.

So... yeah.. Approved!

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png