Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

And to Tyler, we never complained about Buster being OP, we complained about his gender being, well, not a gender. 

exactly my point. it's not even a gamebreaking offense, you're just unapproving a character as valid as any other kook here because you don't think his gender identity is valid

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

And to Tyler, we never complained about Buster being OP, we complained about his gender being, well, not a gender. 

exactly my point. it's not even a gamebreaking offense, you're just unapproving a character as valid as any other kook here because you don't think his gender identity is valid

-Tyler

Look, I respect your opinion, but the fact of the matter is that Ghidora and I agreed that your character shouldn't have been approved. I'm sorry about that, but it's our ruling and we're sticking to it. If I ever met a person in real life who had the gender identity of "ghost," I'll respect their identity, but for the purpose of the Asylum, ghost is not a gender identity. You can identify as ghost, but not the gender ghost.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Anyone who wants to run into Sal is free to do so.

I've been having some writer's block with my posts lately.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Oh yeah... the note from earlier was uh... what was that anyway? It would seem nothing came of this... well actually that's a good thing haha

GM IC:

The warden smiled. He slipped a note he had on him into the cell. "Report tomorrow at nine hundred hours."

He walked away to analyze his study, and the note that fell to the floor read:

You have been chosen to take on a position of greater authority, one with power and trust.

The position shall be offered to you tomorrow at precisely :9:00 A.M.:

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

I'm sorely tempted to start posting as Caetus' ghost, but I imagine the GMs might take issue with that. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Wrong game. This is the Asylum chat. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Why would she refuse, though? I can't think of any good reasons for her to do so.

So if ghosts are approved, does that mean the dead are allowed to interact with each other?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Oh, could you please give Caetus' old room to someone so he can haunt them? 

Sal would happily take the room...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Prepare to be haunted. :evilbiggrin:

Bring it on!  :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Roman, i'll let you haunt someone if it's your character. Don't worry, you can make as many as you like, but when people come in, the room they get is the room they're stuck with... A new arrival could be "Adressed" to his :evilgrin:

Unless, Timageness, you really want to. In that case, suit up a new Toa and we'll send 'im there,

Edited by Ghidora131

You know, standard mad scientist toa-experimentation. Open Kotak up, stick some random doodads and implants inside him, take some of those useless organs out of him (y'know, like the heart or brain or something, who needs those?) maybe mess with his head a little. 

Cause, y'know, doctors do that and stuff.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png