Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

Well, technically Sal is a new arival, and she doesn't know where her room is yet.

So getting Caetus' old room should still reamain within the realm of possibility, provided that they fixed it up already and cleaned up the mess.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"The mess" was a person not so long ago. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Cool.

I just hope that we never have to start calling him "Caetus the Pervy Ghost." :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yay! More prisoners patients!

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Last I checked, talking is how characters in these games interact. 

So how exactly is Caetus allowed to interact again?

I wanted to write up a rather ironic reaction to all that effort he's using up.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

...Oh, Roman... :evilgrin:

As long as there's no physical interaction, and you are visible at points... Caetus' ghost approved!

First I am thrown into a high school as a Rahkshi variant of myself, now an asylum with an alternate version of myself? My misadventures never give me a vacation. *Sigh* Here we go again:

Name: Kovika

Element: Ko

Patient or Staff: Patient

General or Solitary: General

Kanohi: Huna

Personality: Like most Ko-Toa, Kovika is very cold, silent, and focused on the future. Kovika was not present when the toxin was released, so he is therefore sane. Kovika is very logistical person, always using whatever knowledge is at his disposal. He uses logistics and strategy whenever he is faced with a problem.

Appearance: Kovika has a Metru build in similar style to Nuju. The only difference in appearance is that he has icy blue features as a secondary color.

Inventory: A small protosteel amulet with the symbol of a Ko-Metru disc inscribed on it, along with the numbers "4-2-7" To describe Kovika's favorite Kanoka Disc and prefered power level.

His Toa tools were a Kanoka Disc Launcher and dual Ice blades which were taken from him when he was taken to the asylum.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Kovika has my vote, but wait for Ghidora to approve you too before posting. Who knows, maybe I missed something.

As for Scriva and Lana's conversation, Scriva is Nyhe's resident informant, and my mom always says that those who gossip with you will gossip about you. Plus, I re-read the conversation, and it seems they're thinking Halmos is responsible for the monster, a conclusion that Nyhe also reached but is doubting right now. Still, it led her to use her Kanohi powers on Halmos, so I can only imagine how the patients will respond.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Well, you know. Considering they're ghosts, they could instantly find out the true meaning of the place and everything when plot-important events occur, but since most Toa would be scared of them, it would take a lot of convincing to actually understand who it was, much less tell what's going on.

Ghosts can interact with each other, living beings can interact with each other, ghosts and living beings cannot interact. That's what I'd suggest.

Admittedly, I kinda wish you had talked the idea of ghosts over with me first, but... eh, it's our first RPG, whaddya to do?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Personally, I'd play it under the Supernatural rule-set: have them be limited to the immediate area of their demise/remains unless they came back to haunt a specific person. Using Caetus as an example for further clarification, he'd only be tied to the cells and the morgue, and thus wouldn't be able to go anywhere else without a piece of his body being there (this could also solve the issue of the recently deceased giving away the game's secrets too soon as well).

That being said, Caetus better consider his attitude when interacting with Sal, lest she start throwing the salt-packets from the cafeteria his way or decides to break into the morgue with her lighter.  :evilgrin:

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Nah, I'd think his body would've been dumped into the Graveyard by now.

I'm thinking there should be a funeral for ole' Caetus. What do you guys think?

Ghidora, you can't blame someone else for your mistakes, you're not the United States government.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Decided to make a char for this~

Name: Obruent
Element: Mercury (the Element of liquid metal) - his passive elemental resistance is more flexible armour and muscles.
Patient or Staff: Patient
General or Solitary: General
Mask: Kanohi Miru, mask of levitation in the shape of a Kanohi Felnas - allows him to jump further and higher, as well as helping with climbing.
Personality: Wild, unpredictable and sadistic.
Appearance: Tall and entirely gunmetal. And I mean entirely - the only parts of him not uniformly this colour are his eyes and heartlight, which are bluish-purple. His mask is angular and geometric, while the rest of his armour is flowing, fluid and smooth, resembling his element in solid form.
Inventory: Nothing but a small knife made of light silver metal.
Edited by Sil

Kathok

Nah, I'd think his body would've been dumped into the Graveyard by now.

I'm thinking there should be a funeral for ole' Caetus. What do you guys think?

Ghidora, you can't blame someone else for your mistakes, you're not the United States government.

:C

I'm the united Danish fish government. :C

No really LOL.

And a funeral would be necessary to have a ghost player. Other patients who aren't disfigured into rocks won't be buried... :evilgrin:

True, but who's to say that the good docters of The Asylum weren't slacking off when it came time to clean up all of his crispy bits?

I'm thinking no to the whole funeral thing. The characters barely even know each other at this point, so holding a ceremony that nobody's going to show up to doesn't seem all that realistic (No offence.). Also, being a ghost usually implies that one has unfinished business, so having a funeral would have a somewhat adverse effect on the number of ghost players since they're being laid to rest.

Speaking of the ghosts yet again, can they at least interact with the environment?

Ben, can we please not bring politics into the topic? I know it was supposed to be a joke, but I'd rather not get into a subject here that has nothing to do with the game.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The way I figure it, Caetus died an unnatural death in his cell. He cannot move on into the afterlife until he finds peace. And the only way for him to find peace is for someone to kill that karzing monster. I've been keeping him restrained to his cell for the time being, but if he's allowed to move around and explore other parts of the asylum I might do that. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

The ghost issue will be discussed and finalized in PM by myself and Ben. We'll get back to you as soon as it's finished.

And Roman, Caetus may have his wish. May. Whether or not the Monster survives is still being debated, but if anyone is to have a chance at killing it it's gonna be someone who can nerf it.

ToaTatonio, all the mask powers have been diminished to barely anything; Hau masks block only light punches, Kualsis only let you move about three-five feet at a time, Etc. Someone wearing an Elda would only to be able to hear faint whispers... If the ghost thing works out.

I don't see anything wrong with Obruent, so I approve! You'll have to wait for Ben's approval before you can play as him, though.

The ghost issue will be discussed and finalized in PM by myself and Ben. We'll get back to you as soon as it's finished.

Alright. Caetus will remain in his cell for the time being.