Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

Profile for approval!

Name: Korboa

Element: Stone

Patient or Staff: Patient

General or Solitary: General

Kanohi: Ruru, Great Mask of Night Vision

Personality: A thug, plain and simple. The entire world has been pushing him ever since he became a Toa, telling him he was a threat, shunning him at every turn…and his reaction was to push back. To actually be as dangerous as they feared. Whether he is actually insane is debatable, but he is certainly immoral

Appearance: Korboa is big. Real big. He was a miner when he was a Matoran, spending his days hewing chunks of rock out of a mountain with nothing but a pickaxe and his own strength, and the physique this gave him stuck with him into Toa state. He’s a head taller than anyone else in the institution, and as broad shouldered as any two inmates side by side. His mottled brown and yellow colours make him look like a landslide of sandstone that has got up and started moving around by itself. Amongst this sheer bulk its easy to miss the…improvements he’s made. He’s not done anything drastic, like replace a hand with a hook, he’s just subtly sharpened the edges of the armour on his wrists, giving him a set of slashing blades on his arms that no-one ever notices until its too late. He’s done likewise with the jutting points of his Ruru, turning them into veritable tusks. Because what someone his size really needed was to draw more comparisons between them an elephants…

Inventory: A whetstone he managed smuggle in which serves to keep his surprise blades sharp and as a pet rock to talk to

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Because I know how much you love Ko-Toa.

Name: Kotak

Element: ice

General

Kanohi: akaku, great mask of X-ray vision.

Personality: cold, calculating, broody, antisocial.

But very, very sane. Incapacitated a multitude of guards before being subdued.

Appearance: shorter, lean and well built. Standard white and grey. With silver accents.

Inventory: small metal disc serves as a makeshift shield. Shiv. Small ice dagger.

• Upvote 1

You are a truly cruel person, Scorp. :P

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Not really.... I kind of completely screwed you guys over. Totally my fault. :P

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:Kuraz

The guard seemed new at the job. Kuraz didn't have to wait for him to know the answer. He had no mental protection so she read his mind with not much effort.

As she headed for the cell, she saw the three toa trying to escape. She just hurried her pace and walked by without saying a word.

One of the GMs can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this, but I thought the characters in this game had no access to their elemental powers. 

Yep. The death was the first (read: first) event.

Also, elemental abilities are completely absorbed and Kanohi powers are absorbed to the point of near-uselessness. For example, a Kualsi can only get you ahead a few feet. with unobstructed line-of-sight.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png