Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

I'm gonna guess Corpus Rahkshi, Matoran und Panzer, and the BZPRPG. I wouldn't call the middle one a titan seeing as how it started just a week or two before this one did, but, eh.

Also, after much deliberation, I have chosen Caetus. Be warned that you have waived the rights of your character's safety. Congratulations.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Also, after much deliberation, I have chosen Caetus. Be warned that you have waived the rights of your character's safety. Congratulations.

RIP, Caetus. You were made to be hated. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

RIP, Caetus. You were made to be hated. 

Well, now my character is going to have to purposely like him, just to throw a wrench into your plans.  :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Maybe eventually, but Corpus Rahkshi has more players, more characters, and it also took months to get those 10,000 posts... it'll take Bionifight a long time to get up there. I guess this just goes to show, if it has the words "high school" it's super popular with today's internet users... (I would've joined it but I was way too late, hah... By then it already had too many players and too much storyline to just jump in.)

...Also, is Caetus gonna die soon or what?

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

Yay, it's time for ghostly vengeance! Or energy forms. When their bodies die, the inhibitors deactivate, and their elemental power is released but has nowhere to go. I've probably never been further from the truth, but oh well. Theories.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

Actually, if you look at the main topic, the elemental and mask powers are siphoned into a large generator. Some of that power is leaking out, creating a monster. When a siphoned Toa dies by monster, that energy is funneled back into the creature. Otherwise, it goes back into the siphon where it goes into the creature.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Oh well. His sole purpose for existing was to be hated. He got what he deserved. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So much for my plan of becoming best friends with him... :P

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yeah. Oh well. 

Presumably Scriva is going to be relatively safe for now, then. 

I don't plan for Scriva to be dead anytime soon (even if you wanted her dead, which as far as I know, you don't) though certainly this monster isn't going to make life easy on her. 

Still, Nyhe might be evil (yeah, I don't think that'll really come as a shock to anyone who followed the dev cycle) but she has empathy. 

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Perhaps you should consider making a huge bunch of named NPCs or something for the monster to eat, because I don't know how many more people are going to make characters just for you guys to kill them off. 

Caetus wasn't meant to be liked; I didn't even like him, so his death doesn't really bother me much. That said, if every staff event is going to involve the death of one of the patients, you're going to run out of characters and willing players very quickly. 

Perhaps you should consider making a huge bunch of named NPCs or something for the monster to eat, because I don't know how many more people are going to make characters just for you guys to kill them off. 

Caetus wasn't meant to be liked; I didn't even like him, so his death doesn't really bother me much. That said, if every staff event is going to involve the death of one of the patients, you're going to run out of characters and willing players very quickly. 

Seconded.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Or, you know, we could all make three characters (if I remember correctly that is the max) and only have one or two that really matter... and every time the unimportant ones die, we make a new one. (Haha, I still only have one, I'm so lazy...)

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

The problem there being that some of us (namely, me) probably won't really feel like going through the effort of making a bunch more characters for the sole purpose of letting the siphon monster kill them off. 

Name: Velaz

Element: Air

Patient or Staff: Patient

(If patient)

General or Solitary: General

Kanohi: Kakama. Weakening means it can only allow enhanced running speed or quick bursts of high speed, about 6 feet.

Personality: Fast. Velaz is impatient, quickwitted, and lighthearted. He's not too serious. Might have a touch of mania.

Appearance: Velaz is tall, with long legs and kinda short arms. He has standard Le coloring.

Inventory:Piston/spring linkage additions on his legs that allow him to run faster and jump higher. A bit like this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2814086/Bionic-boots-let-run-fast-CAR-Springy-shoes-mimic-ostrich-s-gait-let-wearers-travel-25-miles-hour.html

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Delax:

Delax sat in his cell, playing his instrument again.

IC Velaz:

Velaz was bored. What was the best thing to do when bored? Run. Opening his door, Velaz began running aimlessly down the halls, his implants speeding him up.

Are the doors locked during the night? or is it not nightime anymore?

Edited by ToaTatonio

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu