Zarahk the Ice Hunter

Tora

Here's my entry to BFTGM contest. I posted it at RusBionicle, and though I haven't won anything it's still one of my own favourite OCs.

Zarahk the Ice Hunter is fierce and merciless. His Mechanic Ice Claw and resourceful mind make any Toa absolutely helpless. Zarahk's goal is to get the Mask of Ultimate Power at all costs and nobody will stop him on his way to might and power!

PU9x2KF.jpg

You can view the other photos here: http://imgur.com/a/q6CS3

This was my first experience with CCBS which totally changed my mind about the system. It makes MOCs look more stylish. ^_^

Also, I've put a lot of effort in this mechanic claw. Here's a gif: http://5secondsapp.com/ul/f3f2df30aef3876d68a3523055d7d303.gif

• Upvote 7
12_zps8keayfxf.jpg

Untitled-8_zps85rfmcat.png Untitled-6_zpsltqr5b53.png Untitled-5_zps4ntfbufs.png

Definitely better than the majority of other entries I saw on RusB. :P

There were a lot of nice entries much better than the Pockyland's winners. :P

Toa Doublebee, Evergrey_Toa, Akavakaku thank you guys. ^^

Edited by Little Taggy
12_zps8keayfxf.jpg

Untitled-8_zps85rfmcat.png Untitled-6_zpsltqr5b53.png Untitled-5_zps4ntfbufs.png

White and trans-blue, you already have won me over. Thok looks great! (hah).

Love the way the chest plate centers it all, and the limbs are very well proportioned. I have not seen that many people use the piraka heads in MOCs, so its really nice to see it being utilized.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Looks good! Color scheme is well-chosen and evenly distributed. Probably the only suggestion I can make is to replace those stray red pins. The legs are my favorite part by far, especially the custom feet. The wideness and flatness reminds me of snow shoes- great for trekking through the ice. At first I thought you cut the Piraka spine, but then I noticed the way you attached it to Zarahk's back. And that gear function is wicked cool.

Well done!

Edited by Disciple