Season 5 episodes 1 to 10 on Cartoon Network Website...

Boidoh

WATCH IT NOW!!!! THEY'RE EPIC.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

What? This is craaaaazy!

I will try to watch them soon, because as I see it there's no way they put all these episodes online on purpose, and who knows when they might take them down? But it's great to have a legal way to watch all these episodes in English. I will still try to watch them when they air as well, in order to support the show and ensure Cartoon Network continues to sign on for new episodes in the future.

EDIT: It says "2-minute teaser" at the top of the video player, so maybe that's what it's supposed to be, and the full episodes were uploaded by mistake. But then, they are listed in the menu under "full episodes"...

Edited by Aanchir

Just watched the first half of episode 1, and then it told me that to watch the full episode I'd have to log in. I don't have an account on the Cartoon Network site, and while I'd consider getting one for this, the episodes on their site aren't even in HD, so I suppose I'd rather wait for them to actually air.

Yeah...the video quality on the CN website is terrible.

That being said, episode 4 was pretty amazing. Far better than I would have expected of an episode about roller skating. Ninjago seems to work best in these silly things. Pretty fun.

Also, to log in I just had to confirm that I had a cable provider with CN, I didn't need to make an account or anything.

AXKP5KC.png

That makes sense. Cartoon Network is a cable channel, and they don't want to just provide their shows for free online. It's nice that they're being kindof proactive with this whole internet age and putting their shows on the web, but since they still want to make money, they won't let you watch them until you sign in and let them know you've paid for their services, with like a cable provider or something. I know there are a bunch of cable channels that do this kind of stuff with their shows. Frankly, I'm more surprised that they had lengthy teasers up for a couple of episodes.

I watched the teaser for episode 5 but haven't gone beyond that. Although be careful about reading the descriptions... I did and they kinda spoiled things a bit. Whoops.

Still, cool find. I wonder if they're up for good now, or if this was another mistake and they'll get taken down soon. :shrugs:

:music:

Still, cool find. I wonder if they're up for good now, or if this was another mistake and they'll get taken down soon. :shrugs:

:music:

The "aired on" dates are all from months in the future. Pretty sure they'll get taken down soon.

edit:

Oh man episode 6. All that background info is great. But uh. Was that a Master of Water in the flashbacks. What's up with that.

Also. Chen also being a Master of Amber would explain a lot...weird that Garmadon never learned of it, though. Nevermind episode 7 says no.

Srsly though. The Arcturus stuff. Wowzers.

Love Dareth's inclusion in all this.

Edited by farmstink buttlass

AXKP5KC.png

Finale was sad-ish...

I loved that reference to Season 1, "I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon."

Edited by Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Is it just me, or was the last word of the spell "bohrok"?

Is it just me, or was the last word of the spell "bohrok"?

I thought that as well.

I can understand why they'd want you to watch the full episodes with the requirement of having an account that was linked with your cable code, but the previews are a bit big for previews.

I just watched low quality, leaked versions of the episodes in english on Youtube, mainly because my computer couldn't cope with the amount of loading on Cartoon Network's site. :shrugs: 

I must say, this is my favorite season of Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, yet. It's certainly great for entertainment.

I too watched the low-quality versions on YouTube.

Also can someone explain to me this whole cable thing and why it matters if you watch it on TV or not? I don't live in the U.S. or any country with that fancy-smanshy cable provider stuff...

Just finished watching.

Yeah. Definitely my favorite season so far. The entire thing was just great. Character development for all, lots of characters, a strong story, great exposition on the past, and a powerful finale.

It's a real shame Skylor won't join the team as a permanent member. :/ Hopefully she'll still stay as a relevant supporting character, though.

The finale was definitely sad, but as this is Ninjago I don't expect it to be permanent. It seems that when the Anacondrai generals were released, so were the Morro people. Ghosts everywhere now. Eventually, the Ninja will have to get them back into the shadow realm or whatever, and Garmadon will probably be saved? Maybe? I'm not sure...

After all that though, I'm pretty bummed that we got so few Elemental Masters in sets...I hope a few of them (Neuro Neuro Neuro, and Ash hopefully) stick around as regular supporting characters. Maybe eventually we'll get them somehow, too, a la Dareth. Though we also still need a Misako.

Edited by farmstink buttlass

AXKP5KC.png

Apparently Lego does not understand the internet yet. 

Anyway, I'll wait until I actually have time to watch these. (Hopefully they will air and some kind being will put them up, or something like that...I don't like crummy YT versions. I saw the last two of season 4 that way - it was awful.)

*learns new Ninjago episodes are on Demand*

*Checks his on Demand and finds new Ninjago episodes on it*

Well, that is interesting. On the one hand, its a shame that all these episodes were released at once, similar to the Bionicle episodes online. On the other, I have the freedom to watch these whenever I want for the next few months. :) Now I just need to get some free time to sit down and watch them.

Edited by The Master Sword

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Anyway, I'll wait until I actually have time to watch these. (Hopefully they will air and some kind being will put them up, or something like that...I don't like crummy YT versions. I saw the last two of season 4 that way - it was awful.)

Once again, this is more on Cartoon Network's shoulders than LEGO's.

• Upvote 3

Once again, this is more on Cartoon Network's shoulders than LEGO's.

Memo to Companies the World Over: There is no region locking on TV shows anywhere anymore. If you release something anywhere in a language, you might as well have released it everywhere, because the Internet will move it to the places you didn't release it for them to see. 

SPOILER!!!

Wow, those episodes were pretty neat. I was not expecting Chen's plan to be turning him and his followers into Anacondrai. I thought they were just planning to bring them back from the dead or something. Also, there was quite a lot of worldbuilding in this season, and it was all very nice. However, I still wonder how Zane has elemental powers. And the whole elemental dragon thing was very deus ex machina, but still pretty cool. I never thought I'd see the giant Stone Warrior again, but then again I never thought I'd see Pythor helping the ninja either. Looking forward to the next season. :)

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

So, are the episodes actually available? Because my brother and I have tried everything we can think of, and all it gives us is the first six minutes of each episode (just over 1/4th of it).

If not CN, are they available somewhere else?

If you have cable (with CN) then you should be able to access the episodes online provided you link that all up with your cable provider. Alternatively, you can simply watch them directly on Demand.

Aside from that, I'm sure they've been reuploaded to other places. The usual, probably...

AXKP5KC.png

So, are the episodes actually available? Because my brother and I have tried everything we can think of, and all it gives us is the first six minutes of each episode (just over 1/4th of it).

If you have cable (with CN) then you should be able to access the episodes online provided you link that all up with your cable provider. Alternatively, you can simply watch them directly on Demand.

Aside from that, I'm sure they've been reuploaded to other places. The usual, probably...

We tried that, but it's still just giving us the 6-minute clips. I'll check elsewhere, in that case.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

We tried that, but it's still just giving us the 6-minute clips. I'll check elsewhere, in that case.

Strange... it let me watch all 30-minutes after simply verifying that I had cable. Maybe it's because FiOS already has the entire season on demand, so CN doesn't mind me watching without an account. :P

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

Yup, all of the episodes are On Demand! Watched them all over the past two days, and I was blown away.

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

That was the most epic season ever! After seeing the summer sets and the end of this arch I'm pretty sure that they are going to have a trouble maker from the dark realm, and they go in to the dark realm to look for Garmadon.

Also I want sets with Sanke Garmadon, Skylor, and Chin, and some more of those elemental master with their dragons.

Edited by Smitty

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

I was watching some stuff earlier, and Cartoon Network was advertising the fact that these 10 episodes were available to watch pretty heavily. So it...wasn't a mistake? Which is really weird, but whatever.

Could be a strategy to try and discourage people from watching pirated versions of the episodes recorded in countries like New Zealand where they have already aired. Cartoon Network can't exactly rearrange their whole broadcast schedule to show the episodes earlier than planned in the United States (and probably wouldn't want to), but this way they provide a legal way for fans in the US to watch the episodes right now.

Wait. I just figured out the summer 2015 story.

The ninja go to the cursed realm to look for Garmadon but they find evil ghost people and they have to fight them to save Garmadon and get back to Ninjago. 

Except we see Morro at the end of "The Corridor of Elders"

You are their rock.

The ninja go to the cursed realm to look for Garmadon but they find evil ghost people and they have to fight them to save Garmadon and get back to Ninjago. 

That episode hasn't been uploaded yet so I have not seen it. 

(I know about the low-res videos of people filming their TV's with video cameras, but I choose not to watch those since they ruin the experience)

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

(I know about the low-res videos of people filming their TV's with video cameras, but I choose not to watch those since they ruin the experience)

Better? :P

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

Still don't want to watch it until I have seen episode 43, which is not yet uploaded.

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

Still don't want to watch it until I have seen episode 43, which is not yet uploaded.

Check your cable providers on demand service.

You are their rock.

Wow, just finished watching the season... I have my gripes with it, but it's nothing we haven't seen before. Most of my complaints are pacing and how important elements are introduced but slightly glossed over.

But other than that, wow! The season took a very different turn from what I expected. I'm excited to see where next season goes, though in all honesty I still am not sure how I feel about the other masters. I wish where they would go next was told, because now they're kinda just... there. Are they still involved with the ninja? Have they moved on?

Wow, just finished watching the season... I have my gripes with it, but it's nothing we haven't seen before. Most of my complaints are pacing and how important elements are introduced but slightly glossed over.

But other than that, wow! The season took a very different turn from what I expected. I'm excited to see where next season goes, though in all honesty I still am not sure how I feel about the other masters. I wish where they would go next was told, because now they're kinda just... there. Are they still involved with the ninja? Have they moved on?

Given that none of the other masters are in the summers set I think it's safe to say that they move on.

You are their rock.

Given that none of the other masters are in the summers set I think it's safe to say that they move on.

Yeah, I guess so. It's just weird to me considering how important they were this season, and now they're just being thrown out. They were only really convenient for the tournament story-line, so I guess it makes sense.

Just because they're not in sets doesn't necessarily mean they're irrelevant. I mean, Misako never got a minifigure, most of the Elemental Masters didn't get a minifigure even in the wave during which they were relevant, there wasn't a Pythor minifigure during rebooted, and it took a polybag to get Dareth...I doubt this is is really the last we see of all of them. Skylor I think is almost guaranteed to come back.

AXKP5KC.png