COST PRICE Bionicle Hero Pack - 500294 -no mark up!)

Munty

I feel like there are a lot of people taking advantage of Lego's Hero Pack promotion right now so thought I would do my part to try and help loyal fans prevent being ripped off by these people...

Therefore I'm offering here an opportunity for ANYONE to benefit from the promotion currently being enjoyed by those of us in the UK and Europe (I think).

I can currently order 2 of these packs for roughly £4 and am prepared to distribute them worldwide for cost price so that those who are unable to benefit from the promotion themselves need not suffer extortionate ebay prices to obtain this pack.

All I will ask is a payment of £2 per pack and whatever postage may cost and as long as I am able to continue obtaining these items I will be happy to distribute them throughout the community so we may all benefit from this promotion and not just those lucky enough to live in the right area.

TLDR : I'm a trader but I can't stand seeing fellow collectors ripped off by unscrupulous merchants. If you li e in a country that won't re eive this pro otion, let me help you. I do so as a fellow collector and will NOT profit from this whatsoever.

• Upvote 13

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Wow, this is really refreshing to hear! I still have most of this year's sets to buy anyways so will probably be getting one through the promotion directly, but if that falls through I'll be taking you up on this. Thanks a lot for doing this! My faith in the B/S/T community has been strengthened considerably. :P

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi

Thanks munty, while I definitely plan on purchasing a few more sets come march so will be getting one anyway, it's nice to see that you selling them for a reasonable price.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

No worries, thanks for the support! BZP has been invaluable to me over the years and if I can do something to help other members here as they've helped me in the past then I'm more than happy to do so! Especially if it stops people MASSIVELY overcharging for readily available items...

The only thing I would say is that this is quite possibly going to be a limited time offer as TLG may catch their mistake at any moment. While I have pre-purchased a bunch of these sets, they are considered business inventory and therefore won't be for sale right away. I can only offer cost price items as long as I can buy them in and so IF TLG manages to fix the shop at any point I may no longer be able to fulfil any more requests.

Finally, I think I'm going to limit this to 2 items per member (to avoid supplying the people I'm trying to subdue!) and I'll need payment asap after I place the order myself which I think goes without saying. I'm a trusted trader here with a decent history of buying, selling and trading so I don't think that's anything unexpected!

I've already set up a few of these since posting this topic but am going to be off to bed now so hopefully the shop will stay 'broken' until I wake up in the morning and I can sort out a few more members! Good luck anyway, post here or send me a message if you'd like me to help you out! T

If it wprks in the US as it is in the UK then you should be able to get one from an online pirchase. Visiting the store itself doesn't seem to be necessary!

How much do you think shipping will cost to Canada? It seems that the current packaging has a prototype image of the Mask of Creation on it. I'm thinking that LEGO may change that, so grabbing one with this version of the packaging might be a good idea. Of course it may stay this way, in which case nothing gained and nothing lost. But I'm leaning towards taking you up on this offer after all.

-Letagi

• Upvote 1

Thanks Munty.  That is very generous of you.  You'll be spending a lot of time at the post office filling out customs forms.

Luckily for me, my daughter will get these for me. 

There's no way they'll have the same deal in the US.  The equivalent deal is on now (get a free demolition set) and it doesn't add itself until the total reaches $30.

My bet is they fix it first thing Monday.

Just to let people know, the exploit o nthe UK website is now fixed! Those of you who have contacted me will already know what's going on with your requests. Those of you who I said will be getting packs WILL be getting them while those who I already broke the bad news to will realise they are not! Haxorus I pm'd you about your request so check your inbox!

MODS - This can be locked up now please as I can't help anyone else... 

How many are you getting Flintsmith? Seems like a lot!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

It looks like they're shipping out the 2 / 1 pence + shipping orders.  I thought they wouldn't.

I thought it was 50/50 for my first order and 20/80 for the others, but it looks like they're all coming!

That's good news :D I seem to be the only person NOT to have received these todya. All the other UK buyers seem to have had some arrive today :(

Just to let people know, the exploit o nthe UK website is now fixed! Those of you who have contacted me will already know what's going on with your requests. Those of you who I said will be getting packs WILL be getting them while those who I already broke the bad news to will realise they are not! Haxorus I pm'd you about your request so check your inbox!

MODS - This can be locked up now please as I can't help anyone else... 

Topic closed - but you can use the "Report" link underneath the first post to get our attention quicker!

• Upvote 1