2012 Sets on S@H

Andrew Arnold at LEGO was kind enough to let us know that several 2012 sets have made their way onto the LEGO Shop website. There's now a page for the target="offsite">Dino Theme, which looks great. New sets have also been added to target="offsite">City, target="offsite">Creator, and target="offsite">Racers, as well as a couple others here and there. This is probably one of the first chances you'll have to grab these, so go snatch them up!

View the full article

Good to see the new lines coming out. November is usually a month where things labeled with the next year come out (with cars, even earlier).It's also in time so people can peruse and buy products for Christmas/assorted other present-giving winter holidays.That being said, none of these really interest me as sets. :P

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

The new sets look cool!But why did they bring back the Dinos from 2005?Either way, those look pretty awesome to!

What do you mean, bring back the dinos from 2005? These dinosaurs are different than any of the previous ones. You could just as easily argue that Dino Attack was bringing back the dinos from 2001.Also, in the new pics I observed that some of the dinosaurs and Dino minifigures do in fact use a new olive green color. I look forward to learning what that is called.