Mata Nui Online Game Tools

joev14

Ever wondered what MNOG would look like if you could actually build some of the tools in brick form? A few years back, I tried my hand at it. While only some of these are actually from the game, I imagine the others wouldn't be uncommon amongst the Matoran of the island. Please upvote and comment! Enjoy!

img_0857edit.jpg

img_0855edit.jpg

img_0852edit.jpg

img_0860edit.jpg

img_0851edit.jpg

img_0858edit.jpg

img_0850edit.jpg

img_0859edit.jpg

img_0863edit2.jpg

Don't worry, I'll have some more Revamp MOCs out within the next 24 hours! :D

Edited by joev14
  • Upvote 14

I want that Takea fish. While the kohlii stick and the sickle are a little lazy (both are just a single piece, unmodified) the others are actually pretty good.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

I want that Takea fish. While the kohlii stick and the sickle are a little lazy (both are just a single piece, unmodified) the others are actually pretty good.

It's actually a Ruki fish ;)

• Upvote 1

Look good. Brings me back to the days of re-enacting various scenes in MNOG with my sets. **sigh**

Do you have a MOC thread for the Matoran you use in the photos? They're pretty cool.

Edited by Kopekemaster
  • Upvote 1
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Look good. Brings me back to the days of re-enacting various scenes in MNOG with my sets. **sigh**

Do you have a MOC thread for the Matoran you use in the photos? They're pretty cool.

I had one for Amaya long ago...

I loved MNOG II and the tools were something I really liked about it. Nice to see them made! Looks great!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Cool, thanks. I might make it.

(I'm fairly good at building things from looking at a picture.)

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Cool, thanks. I might make it.

(I'm fairly good at building things from looking at a picture.)

Both Matoran have a little bit of modding done on them, but it's not necessary to build them, it's only for asthetics (I clipped a few axles down to 1.5" length).

EDIT: The thumbs also require a bit of modding.

Edited by joev14