February Shop at Home Deals Appear

This month, LEGO purchases over $35 on Shop at Home and at a LEGO Store will yield you a free LEGO City Demolition Driller, as part of a promotion for new LEGO City sets being released soon. Also noteworthy on S@H are the new Mixels, though they are currently listed as out of stock, but it is worth a try pre-ordering them anyway. Of course, if you are making a LEGO order, the Sales and Deals page is worth taking a peek at. What a deal for City fans, especially.

View the full article

I won't be taking advantage of this sale, even though it sounds like its a neat one. I'm saving my money up for The Legend of Zelda: Majora'a Mask, so my money is going elsewhere. 

I got a mini heart attack thinking you meant a Legend of Zelda Lego theme :D

I wonder if the Lego shop ships to Israel. if so, I for one would definitely take advantage of this. that drill looks sick.

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

Cool beans. I think it's a pretty decent item, especially given how low the $35 threshold is. 

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I think I will pass on this one. I'm waiting for the Orange Trans Hau mask to be released for gen 2.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png