Hitch-hiker's Guide to the MU

RahiSpeak

There are a lot of interesting places scattered all over the Matoran Universe; places of beauty and of terror. However, that doesn't mean much to the inexperienced traveler. How would you know the (nearly) best way to get from A to B? Even if you could do it, what wonderful experiences would you miss without a handy guide to show you where to go? Enter the Hitch-hiker's Guide to the MU.

Object:

The point of this game is to get from one place to another. Write some instructions for our wandering fellows and help them get to their destination safely (well, maybe "safely" would be a little boring; try "in one piece").

Rules:

-The first step is to state where to start and where to finish. The format is "A to B". So just insert that before starting a new journey. Remember that it has to be within the MU (unless it's Voya/Mahri/Mata Nui). Example: Po-Koro to Macku's house

-Next, how are the travelers supposed to get there? Do it however you wish. Deal with Dark Hunters, ride a proto drake, or just walk up that dang mountain. Bottom line is that the travelers don't get injured.

-In keeping with the hitch-hiker theme however, you are not allowed to finish the journey you started; someone else has to do that. Just end with "..." to signify the destination has not yet been reached.

-If you are continuing the journey for someone else (or yourself if they have not finished for you), don't begin with "A to B". Instead, begin with "..." to signify that it is a continuation of the previous post.

-You do not have to finish a journey that someone else started, but you cannot post a new starting point and destination until the previous destination has been reached. In other words, a journey can daisy-chain several posts, but no new journey can be started until that one is finished.

Those are the rules for now. However, they are due to change over time if there is a need for adjustment (or in the event that I forgot something).

NOTE: For those monitoring this forum, above are the rules and premise; here is the starting post. In other words I am not double-posting since this is only the first one.

Southern Continent to Voya Nui:

It is best to get started bright and early in the morning because (most) all of the dangerous sea-rahi are active at night. Trust me from experience, you do NOT want to be out after the "safe time". Now, pack your bags. You need a lunch (I prefer makuta fish myself, but my peers say they are inedible; go figure), a metal hook, something to write with, something to write on, money (just bring all of it), fireworks, and twenty-five feet of rope if you have that metal hook (don't bother leaving if you don't). 

For those of you a bit farther inland, you definitely are going to want an ussal. Thankfully, I know a guy, actually several. You can tell who they are because they are all half loners, half insane, and half sketchy (perhaps a bit more than half). Anyway tell 'em RahiSpeak sent you and they should set you up nicely. If that doesn't work then it's off to Plan B, which is essentially set off some of the fireworks in the offender's hut and run off with the ussal. Do not feel bad about it (they were probably stolen anyway) and don't bother spending your hard-earned cash; you would probably be cheated out of most of it (I suppose that is just the price of free). Leaving all that behind on your new ussal (be sure to name it!)...

• 3 weeks later...

Voya Nui to Mahri Nui:

ask a silver, brutish guy for a vehicle, and ride it down a chamber into the ocean. Next, just feel free to wander out into the mutagenic ocean. It's completely harmless... usually. As long as you strap rotting fish to your body, you might be able to get a ride from a Takea shark to wherever you want to go.

Add me on Steam!: Bionicdeadpool Productions TTV: Bionicdeadpool Twitter: Avenging_Odin

FatherlyDismalIberianmidwifetoad.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Mahri Nui to the Pit:

After the shark swims around for who knows how long, wander around for a while until you feel hopelessly lost. You probably are. Anyway, try to avoid the sea monsters with life sucking squid, because they can seriously hurt you. Maybe even kill you. Remember, if you die here, no one will find your body since it's already fish food. If you're lucky, you can find some underwater villagers. They're usually pretty friendly, and they'll give you air tanks. Walk around for a while longer until you find something that looks important. Vandalize it. Wait for the scary robot police officer to find you and ask what happened. Tell him you did it, and he'll give you a free ride to the Pit.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username.