toa_droxnoz_4a.jpg

toa_droxnoz_5.jpg

toa_droxnoz_6.jpg

toa_droxnoz_7.jpg

toa_droxnoz_8.jpg

toa_droxnoz_9.jpg

toa_droxnoz_10.jpg

The end.

I know Ackthp has not been approved yet, but here's a little "origin story"!

By the way, I think CinS is totally guilty. Lock him up and throw away the key. It's a cut and dried case.

Edited by Ichthys
  • Upvote 8

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

Question for the GMs: 

Name: Xara

Species: Rahkshi

Power/Weapon 1: Chain Lightning (Shadow Kraata Level).

Power/Weapon 2/3: A Rahkshi staff with long, jagged sword blades at either end. The staff can be split in the middle and used as a pair of long-handled swords. 

If I were to edit Xara's profile so that her weapons were just swords, and unable to combine into staff form, would that free up a power slot and allow me to give her the Rahkshi power of flight? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name:

Ackthp Gthorboxious Singhbok Ngnngr Diiloxius Druzoobious Droxnoz.

My friends call me Ackthp. Also, Ralph*.

Species:

I am a Krana that lives on the face of a Toa. I'm not sure who he was before. 

Power/Weapon 1:

I have the power of launching myself onto people's faces, and turning them into my mindless puppet drone.

I can pat my head and rub my belly at the SAME TIME.

Power/Weapon 2: [Another power or weapon/tool]

I have a cordak gatling gun.

Power/Weapon 3: [Another power or weapon/tool]

The Toa I am controlling is a tool.

Ha ha, that was a joke.

I have a large curved blade that serves as glider wings when attached to my back. The Toa had this on him when he kindly made room for me in his brain.

Appearance: 

I look sort of like a rubbery blue Kanohi, but more parasitic and nefarious.

Bio: 

I am a Krana. I have had the pleasure of living many different lives. Bohrok, Matoran, Turaga, Dark Hunters, Toa... 

Personality/Other: [Gender? Is there any other information that is useful to know?]

Krana don't have genders, but you could refer to me as a "him", if you must. My current host body is male.

As for my personality, one might describe me as "clingy" and "controlling."

Other thing you should know: I want to take over the world.

*I pushed that friend off a cliff.

Disapproved on basis of being a joke profile.

I like the concept and the comic is wonderful - nothing wrong with a degree of humor here - but I hope it's obvious that as the profile stands currently, it isn't going to be accepted.

Question for the GMs: 

Name: Xara

Species: Rahkshi

Power/Weapon 1: Chain Lightning (Shadow Kraata Level).

Power/Weapon 2/3: A Rahkshi staff with long, jagged sword blades at either end. The staff can be split in the middle and used as a pair of long-handled swords. 

If I were to edit Xara's profile so that her weapons were just swords, and unable to combine into staff form, would that free up a power slot and allow me to give her the Rahkshi power of flight? 

Yes, you would be able to do that.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Why was the staff counted as two weapons again?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'm fairly sure it was said that you can't change powers in the first place.

*Snaps fingers*

Assuming you're referring to Nato's post, have you not seen how many times powers/weapons have been changed for already existing and used profiles in this game already

• Upvote 1

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm fairly sure it was said that you can't change powers in the first place.

*Snaps fingers*

Assuming you're referring to Nato's post, have you not seen how many times powers/weapons have been changed for already existing and used profiles in this game already

Change is fine, you just need to get it reapproved.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

My mistake; I was confused by a memory of an earlier post.

Daniel the Finlander, on 13 Feb 2015 - 11:05 AM, said:snapback.png

Anung Un Rama, on 13 Feb 2015 - 10:15 AM, said:snapback.png

You'd have to resubmit the profile for approval.
As a note, though not an official rule, I think weapon changes are more likely to be approved than power changes.

Okay, might want to replace Dartakh's armour with something more useful. How will the change occur IC? Does the character need to ask the staff or something?

With a power change, I'm not really sure how it'd work... maybe he appeals to the Enforcer/Queen to block a different power and allow another? With weapons, it could be as simple as obtaining something else from the gym/Training Sector. (I'd think that there'd be weapons stored there, but obviously you wouldn't be allowed to take any into the Arena with you without changing it in your profile first.)

*Snaps fingers*

Why was the staff counted as two weapons again?

Because it was a staff and two swords, so it was technically three weapons in one. 

I'll submit the modified profile soon. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay, I was seeing them as two swords that were meant to be dual-wielded that could combine into a staff, thus counting them (in theory anyway) as one slot.

I just find it odd that Ravyn's Macheterangs count as one when this doesn't, since they're technically two weapons with four different functions (six if you count him being able to use them to parry blows while they're still on his arms).

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Name: Xara

Species: Rahkshi

Power/Weapon 1: Chain Lightning (Shadow Kraata Level).

Power/Weapon 2: A pair of jagged, long-handled swords. 

Power/Weapon 3: Flight – by leaning back in a reclined position with her legs forward, Xara can fly. 

Appearance: She is tall, thin and wiry, with an almost skeletal appearance to her armour, which is also etched with stylised depictions of intertwined lightning bolts. Even her spines have been altered, also shaped to look like large, jagged lightning bolts. While her body is the traditional silver of her variation, her eyes glow a vibrant purple.

Bio: Fighting, surviving and thriving in the chaos that was Corpus Rahkshi, Xara left the academy to choose her own path in life, seeking purpose and ever greater tests of her combat prowess. Now that she is part of Bionifight, Xara embraces the everyday challenges, and strives every day to improve herself. However, she wishes above all else to find a way home, to her boyfriend Glass and pet Shallows Cat, Sand.

Personality/Other: Being a new generation Rahkshi, Xara is fully capable of sentience and speech, but despite being able to understand the Matoran tongue, it wasn’t until reaching Shadow Kraata level that she was able to speak it. She identifies as female, and considers herself to be – above all else – a warrior. She prides herself in her ability to fight, practicing day after day, and reading any books she can find on warfare, strategy, and combat tactics in her spare time. She is utterly merciless in battle, and will happily kill any one or thing that challenges her. When she fights, she fights to win.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/lYAkb0p.png

Okay, here's the modified version of Xara's profile.

Waiting for one of the GMs to give me the green light before I start using the altered version IC. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

There aren't any Rahkshi parts in LDD. I did the best I could with what I had. 

Name:

Darkius Shadowfax

Species:

Krana Xa (The Krana Commander)

Power/Weapon 1:

I have the power of telepathy and I can peer into the minds of the weak-minded.

Power/Weapon 2: [Another power or weapon/tool]

I have a cordak gatling gun.

Power/Weapon 3: [Another power or weapon/tool]

A wicked blade with a serrated edge- good for dispatching my enemies with. It is covered in the runes and markings of my people.

Appearance: 

I am black, covered in labrynth like ridges. I have two narrow eye slits. I am about a foot tall, but don't let my size fool you. I am deadly. I currently possess the body of a hulking, armored Dark Hunter who is covered in scars and ceremonial tattoos. He wears a large black trenchcoat.

Bio: 

I am a Krana. I once served the Bahrag, but now I only serve myself.

We were once tasked by Mata-Nui himself with cleaning the dirt off of his metallic body, and how did the Toa respond to this? These so called defenders of goodness and light? They attacked us! Destroying our Bohrok shells, stringing us along on ropes like we were in a chain-gang; burning us, freezing us, drowning us! They persecuted us in the name of Mata-Nui, and yet it was he who had given us our noble task!

I remember in the aftermath of one such assault, that as I stood amongst the wreckage and destruction, I wanted to break down and weep... but I had no eyeballs. Or tearducts. I could not even grieve for the fallen!

Eventually, the Toa realized their error and apologized, but it was too late. I now realized the these so called "Toa" were the real evil.

It was then I met the Dark Hunter, Slaykill Murdrous. He too had hoped to be a hero, but those self-righteous hypocrites would not accept him since he was neither Matoran, Turaga, or Toa. He was born a "Dark Hunter", they said. It was his "destiny" to be evil! Our pain brought us together, and we became a team- he lends me his body, and I give him the peace of mind that he yearns for.

My purpose is to wipe the earth clean... of everything.

Personality/Other: [Gender? Is there any other information that is useful to know?]

Krana are a genderless species, but Slaykill is male.

I am dark, brooding, and prone to violent mood swings.

Here is a revamped version of my character.

Thanks for the kind words about the comic by the way! Appreciate it!

Edited by Ichthys
  • Upvote 5

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

I've got a question:

Power/Weapon 1:

I have the power of telepathy and I can peer into the minds of the weak-minded.

What constitutes weak-minded? 

Much better, Ichthys. :P We'll take a look at that for real this time.

Despite my intentions to return to activity, school has been beating me over the head with two phone books worth of homework these past couple weeks, so it's difficult. I'll try to be more active on the weekend.

Kuro and Prose are almost to their gem.

Disunity quest has a little ways to go but I appreciate how well they've kept the story running without my posts.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

So they just confirm the gem and give it back?

That's what the Enforcer did with Xara and Kat. 

So far as I can tell from what I've seen IC, and what the GMs have said here and on Skype, the contestants are allowed to keep the gems (unless it's one the hosts want for some reason) so long as they're honest about it.

As I understand it, if a character is hiding a gem and gets caught with it, not only do they not get the lives, they'll be punished in some way, probably by having the gem taken from them. 

So, I'm going to a Scout camp this weekend, and when I'm gone, knowing my luck, the 3rd round will be well underway. But as I depart BZP (Temporarily), I'd like to submit a post for a New character.

(Hoo boy, this one's gonna be a doozy...)

Name: Lord Severain the God-Slayer (Shorthand: Severain (Dark))

Species: Makuta

Power/Weapon 1: Blade of Oblivion (A gigantic black blade, almost as tall as he is, imbued with the power of the void. If it is removed from his hand, He can recall it by teleporting it back into his hand)

Power/Weapon 2: Chain Lightning: Can launch extensive arcs of red-tinted Lightning that can hit multiple targets.

Power/Weapon 3: Two large wings primarily used for flight, but can also be used as shields to protect against attacks.

Appearance: Tall and Physically Imposing, Severain’s ferocious armour is Jet black, with many blood-red spikes and highlights dotted around. His mask looks like a fearsome dragon’s skull, and his vicious eyes are a cold blood red. It was said that when he appeared on battle, his frightening appearance made anyone who laid eyes upon him run away in terror.

Bio: Hailing from the Universe of the Old BZPRPG, Severain was one of the highest ranking Makuta, and was best known for leading an army to Ta-Koro and razing it to the ground. However, so great were his powers and feats, that during his last battle near the end of the world, he was imprisoned and fitted with Shackles that restricted most of his powers, save for his Chain Lightning.

Personality/Other: Severain is malicious, wicked, villainous, diabolical, ruthless, and just about any other word that means evil. He shows No mercy to any of his opponents, and will gladly kill them without a second thought. However, he seems to relate to the other Makuta in the Tournament, due to his long-standing coalition with the rest of the Brotherhood on his homeworld.

...Yeah. I was reading posts that were about the Old BZPRPG, and I was looking at just how,,, Over the top it was, and thought; "Hey, Bionifight is pretty over the top, too. How about I make a character from the Old BZPRPG Universe to participate in it?" And thus, Severain was born!

If I added any Inaccuracies or Overpowered powers, please let me know. And as always, I await his approval and round 3!

(Any resemblance between Severain and an existing old BZPRPG character is entirely coincidental)

Edited by Dr. Medic

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Aclaraung told the host about the gem of dodging

but the host hasn't gotten back to him about it now that the round is over

and aclaraung doesn't have his lives even though he sent a message to the host mentally about it

and chro is never on so we can fix this

it makes me sad

profiles i guess

What exactly is the "power of the void?" Seems like it would be pushing the boundaries of three power slots...

Short Explanation: The sword's main power is to always return to it's owner by usage of travelling through the void between dimensions should it get separated from it's master. It's actual functionality as a weapon doesn't change, so It's just a big, heavy, metal sword in battle.

Hope that clears stuff up. If it doesn't, well... Guess I'll have to go profile editing.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Name: Naona

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Dual Escrima Sticks (Aluminium and hardwood construction)

Power/Weapon 2: Elemental Power of Stone

Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Kakama

Appearance: Half a head shorter than most Toa, the youthful Stone Toa possesses the build of an agile warrior rather than the beaters her race is associated with. Her armour is sleek and impeccably polished, with strong emphasis placed upon the guard insignia attached to her chest plate. Two holsters are strapped to her legs, providing a location for her to store her Escrima sticks.

Brown is the order of the day when dealing with Naona's armour colours. Sharing the light brown of her native desert canyons are her torso, shoulders and powerful legs, while her mask and gauntleted hands contrast with a darker shade. Her arms are a dull silver, the only noticeable deviation from the norm excepting her earnest and determined amber eyes.

Bio: Consider the scenario: the Toa Mata have failed, disappearing beneath Kini-Nui with none the wiser knowing where they went. Makuta's grip on the island of Mata Nui strengthens every new day, and the population, bolstered by lesser Toa and foreign races brought by the machinations of the Great Spirit, live in constant fear of the Dark. It is a struggle to survive, to protect themselves from Makuta's people, but the battle is a losing one.

This is the world Naona was born in.

Her earliest memories are of the island's chaos and its effects on people, and of the valiant men and women who guarded her hometown of Po-koro from these dangers. She grew to admire these sentinels, enforcers of law and order in an unforgiving world, and vowed to join their ranks when she was ready. And indeed, she did, successfully applying to the Guard only mere weeks before.

She is inexperienced and still untouched by the suffering of the island, but Private Naona of the Po-koro Guard will gladly protect her village and Mata Nui from the dangers of Makuta.

Personality: Enthusiasm and a strong sense of justice defines the person Naona is. She is intensely dedicated to protecting the weak and helpless from all who would do harm, and very much enjoys her job. There is no hesitation or reluctance in her service to the Guard; it, her friends and other loved ones are considered worthy of her absolute loyalty, people who she will always fight for. Indeed, she possesses a very noble demeanour, much like a storytale knight.

Her use of language can be rather erratic, frequently shifting from a higher to lower register as she tries to find her role in society. Naona is usually a slightly serious person, and can be rather awkward when talking to people she does not know or figures of authority. It is easy to fluster her at times, no matter how strangely she attempts to hide it under a facade of total professionalism. Organisation and tidiness is important to her, and she finds some of the paperwork messes that her superiors create to be quite deplorable.

She vows that in the future, when she is an officer, her paperwork will be done rapidly and neatly arranged.

If she has the spare time, Naona will always try and spend it with her friends. While she may frequently elucidate upon the importance of working, the Toa of Stone knows that too much may lead to excessive stress, and takes to relaxation with zeal as well.

Po-koro is fortunate to have such an energetic and enthusiastic guard, and hopefully her spirits will not dampen in the future.

Edited by Umi Tryon

IC: CinP

CinP walked over to the Vahki and opened it's wire case in it's head. A few wires seemed to be split, almost as though someone had tampered with him.

[Vahki malfunctionality confirmed.]

"The Ta-Toa is correct, the Vahki appears to be damaged. It may need to be fixed, or simply eliminated."

Guys. It's been said - repeatedly - that Kotak and Vagust took Exsequor to the medical facility. Perhaps you're just incapable of paying attention to other people's posts, I don't know, but it might be smart to try and take that into account rather than continuing to perpetuate this ridiculous and easily-avoided error.

profiles i guess

So! Just a quick informational post about my status and the characters I have here:

I'm going to be relatively inactive over the next few days, I'll try to be on a few times each day to get a post or two out if necessary, but my activity will be limited. (car trips, so much fun. ._.)

Therefore, do assume that Zakaro is basically just tagging along with Olari and Lekona unless a round starts, at which point he's basically going to hide. Slight bunnying of Zak is fine by both users. 

Nisaduf will basically just keep running and watching out for things. Ehks can bunny her if needed. 

Lastly, Bajets will probably just hang out with the Shopkeeper. Click, if interaction does start, I'll apologize in advance for the slow replies. :P However, in a conversation, I do feel that it's necessary to truly play Bajets, so nobody will be bunnying her. 

That's all, thanks. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

The gem of Skype suggestions has struck again: 

Name: Terry Terrix, the Tarakava Hunter.

Species: Tread Toa.

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Power of Treads – can place/make any solid object into a tread (excluding other beings/characters) – which moves in whatever direction and at whatever speed he so desires. This power also allows him to reduce/increase the amount of friction between objects.  

Power/Weapon 2: Daggerang – a boomerang with a dagger-like blade on both ends. While anyone can throw it, it only ever comes back to him.

Power/Weapon 3: Bangarang – another boomerang, this one filled with an explosive material that can be detonated remotely by Terry’s will. Possessing a property similar to that of regeneration disks, it slowly reforms after each detonation.

Appearance: Having lost his legs to a Tarakava long ago, he killed that Tarakava and took its tread-legs for his own, sewing them in place using hair from his own back as stitches – or so he claims. His upper body is still that of a Toa, with muscular arms and torso, and his face is split into an uneven, toothy grin (we’ll just politely ignore the fact that most of the teeth aren't his).  

Bio: Devoting his entire life to the preservation and conservation or Tarakavas (except the one that allegedly ate his legs), Terry is a renowned hunter and killer of Tarakava poachers, favouring dirty tactics and cheesy one-liners. While he was in the middle of a heated swampland battle with his arch-rival Irwin Steve, he found himself suddenly teleported to the Bionifight facility.

Personality/Other: He speaks with a blatant Australian accent, and is known for his flowery language. He doesn't believe in honesty, fair play, following the rules, respecting authority, or paying taxes. In Xaeraz's his own shameless words, he’s a No Good Dirty Cheat.

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 5

Profile complete.

Name: Naona

Power/Weapon 1: Dual Escrima Sticks (Aluminium and hardwood construction)

Power/Weapon 2: Elemental Power of Stone

Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Kakama

Appearance: Half a head shorter than most Toa, the youthful Stone Toa possesses the build of an agile warrior rather than the beaters her race is associated with. Her armour is sleek and impeccably polished, with strong emphasis placed upon the guard insignia attached to her chest plate. Two holsters are strapped to her legs, providing a location for her to store her Escrima sticks.

Brown is the order of the day when dealing with Naona's armour colours. Sharing the light brown of her native desert canyons are her torso, shoulders and powerful legs, while her mask and gauntleted hands contrast with a darker shade. Her arms are a dull silver, the only noticeable deviation from the norm excepting her earnest and determined amber eyes.

Bio: Consider the scenario: the Toa Mata have failed, disappearing beneath Kini-Nui with none the wiser knowing where they went. Makuta's grip on the island of Mata Nui strengthens every new day, and the population, bolstered by lesser Toa and foreign races brought by the machinations of the Great Spirit, live in constant fear of the Dark. It is a struggle to survive, to protect themselves from Makuta's people, but the battle is a losing one.

This is the world Naona was born in.

Her earliest memories are of the island's chaos and its effects on people, and of the valiant men and women who guarded her hometown of Po-koro from these dangers. She grew to admire these sentinels, enforcers of law and order in an unforgiving world, and vowed to join their ranks when she was ready. And indeed, she did, successfully applying to the Guard only mere weeks before.

She is inexperienced and still untouched by the suffering of the island, but Private Naona of the Po-koro Guard will gladly protect her village and Mata Nui from the dangers of Makuta.

Personality: Enthusiasm and a strong sense of justice defines the person Naona is. She is intensely dedicated to protecting the weak and helpless from all who would do harm, and very much enjoys her job. There is no hesitation or reluctance in her service to the Guard; it, her friends and other loved ones are considered worthy of her absolute loyalty, people who she will always fight for. Indeed, she possesses a very noble demeanour, much like a storytale knight.

Her use of language can be rather erratic, frequently shifting from a higher to lower register as she tries to find her role in society. Naona is usually a slightly serious person, and can be rather awkward when talking to people she does not know or figures of authority. It is easy to fluster her at times, no matter how strangely she attempts to hide it under a facade of total professionalism. Organisation and tidiness is important to her, and she finds some of the paperwork messes that her superiors create to be quite deplorable.

She vows that in the future, when she is an officer, her paperwork will be done rapidly and neatly arranged.

If she has the spare time, Naona will always try and spend it with her friends. While she may frequently elucidate upon the importance of working, the Toa of Stone knows that too much may lead to excessive stress, and takes to relaxation with zeal as well.

Po-koro is fortunate to have such an energetic and enthusiastic guard, and hopefully her spirits will not dampen in the future.

• Upvote 3

It's 4 AM and I had this idea and it wouldn't leave me alone so I wrote it up and here it is. I'm probably going to hate this bio when I wake up later and rewrite it but who knows anymore.

Name: Venix

Species: Rahkshi

Power/Weapon 1: Silence, level seven

Power/Weapon 2: A pair of 12-gauge, triple barreled shotguns, loaded with flechette shells

Power/Weapon 3: Flight, in the usual rahk flight position, albeit slightly modified to handle digitgrade legs. In a pinch, an arm can be used to replace the missing leg for escape purposes, but the flight is slower and Venix cannot reach altitudes beyond a couple yards.

Appearance: LDD MOC-up (i'm witty)

Bio: An oddity among Bionifight’s crop of competitors, Venix hails from a universe of almost total peace. The makuta have been extinct for centuries after a great conflict with the Order of Mata Nui, the Dark Hunters fell apart and reintegrated into various societies, and visorak were contained on a few small islands in the southernmost portion of the Matoran Universe.

But amongst all the peace, the rahkshi armies of the Brotherhood sat, no orders given, no attention paid to them. So it was that Destral became a new civilization as rahkshi were forced to fend for themselves for the first time in forever. Eventually, a society arose from the ruined laboratories and workshops, a peaceful colony of armored former monsters.

Venix hails from the fifth century of a rahkshi-dominated Destral, raised from the slowly dwindling Antidermis vats to function as a guard for the island. She has become quite notable for her complete eschewing of traditional weaponry like staves and swords in favor of guns, as well as her meteoric rise in kraata levels. Rumor had it she was due to become the newest guard captain, but she may never know the answer now, having been brought to Bionifight.

Personality/Other: For a guard, Venix is surprisingly laid back, taking everything in stride and never seeming to get angry. She seems to float through life, events sliding off her armor like water. Despite her creepy appearance, Venix is a sweetheart when you can break through her dreamy state. That said, she does have a deep seated distaste for makuta and visorak alike, making them the only races she will always be coherent around. It’s just a shame her coherence is so annoyed at that point.

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

FIRST WAVE OF PROFILES

Name: Linear The Dimensioneer
Species: Toa of Perspective
Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Shadow Powers: Allows him to create shadows and stuff. He also creates a rapier out of the shadows that he names The Line.
Power/Weapon 2: 2D⇔3D Shift a.k.a. Shadow Mode - This is the power of Perspective. This allows Linear to shift between different dimensions of reality by transmuting himself into shadow. However, the process takes time and he must be touching a flat surface. In 2D mode he is limited to being on flat surfaces in 2D mode turning his paths into a platforming experience. He can also feel pain still while in this form, and light will hurt him. This is basically elemental transmutation but in a unique way. Shadows while in 2D mode are solid platforms to him and his ink powers can also provide him some more platforms.
Power/Weapon 3: Elemental Ink Powers - Can create and utilize ink in similar way to a Toa of Water, he can also make ink constructs and write/draw on surfaces. He can also manipulate its viscosity. Drawings made by his ink can also affect the places he can move on in 2D mode and can even be used while as a shadow.

Appearance: A Toa clad in black cloth and leather. He wears a red headband. He also has a decorative Kraahkan.
Biography: As the only one of his kind, he has done much to survive. This led him to becoming a thief before he eventually met Chroma. Chroma was able to stop Linear from escaping by painting lines in the 3D world that became walls and barriers in the 2D world. Boxed in and damaged due to the bright powers of Color, he surrendered. Later, Chroma paid to get him out of jail, and decided to teach him about Perspective. When he mastered it, he began to use his powers for good and developed a unique playful skill of ink.
Personality: he perseveres and endures in order to keep himself alive. He also is brash and careless. However, he does have a soft side for Matoran.

Name: Aeolin
Species: Proto-Toa/Kraata Symbiote from the Rahkshi Warrior Universe-to-be
Power/Weapon 1 & 2: A Light Cyclone Kraata named Cyde. All Kraata in the RW universe have minor shapeshifting in order to be a prosthetic meant to be done to other Rahkshi. However, after word of a rebellion that was started by a Toa who's arm was replaced by apparently Light Kraata of Shapeshifting, many Light Rahkshi all over the land secretly sought willing hosts that were similar to the Toa in queation, and later, when these Matoran become Toa, these Rahkshi would stand by their side as partners. Now to function: The Kraata acts as a prosthetic and cannot leave its position. It's lifeforce is also linked to the host as Kraata in the RW universe can't last long on their own, and as such, since they are connected, they have a telepathic connection. When Toa dies, so does the prosthetic Kraata. Cyde is a Light Level Cyclone Kraata (at the same level as a Shadow Kraata) and thus has the ability to spawn powerful cyclones that can be controlled. Cyde may also transform into a cyclone to be used for travel. Cyde is attached to Aeolin's leg which was shot off after a successful fight against Makuta Bitil, Flyer of the Skies. Note that because they have a telepathic communication,
Power/Weapon 3: Cyclone Boots - Spiked boots that he wears. His right one allows Cyde to not get killed by pressure as a result of Aeolin's movements, and provides vents for Cyde to turn into a cyclone. It's also made of tough material and the vents are small to prevent anyone from simply stabbing the Kraata easily. There are also small eyeholes for Cyde to see although he can already see through Aeolus's eyes by tapping into their shared lifeforce. The spikes are so they can kick people. Preferably in the face.
Appearance: A silver Toa with black and green highlights. His right leg is missing and is replaced with a Sand Blue Metallic/Light Gray Metallic Kraata. He wears the Cyclone Boots which are silver and green plated. Wears a damaged and unusable Miru.
Bio: Became a Toa when he was struck by a freak cyclone and he found himself in the possession of a Toa Stone. Life before that is not known, but it is confirmed that he lived in a monastery, was bullied for being a Protoran like Proto, and soon met and agreed to be Cyde's host sometime later. After being a Toa, he was picked up by Proto and Shift and joined their growing group of rebels. In a fight against Bitil, his leg was shot off, and Cyde helped him. After a few painful steps for Cyde, and the creation of the Cyclone Boots, they became a fighting force. Somewhere along the way to the next Makuta, he was whisked away. Because of the rules of AF Comic Universe, any disruption freezes time in that universe until they die in wherever they are or get transported back.
Personality/Other: Both male. Both of them are justice seekers. Yet Aeolin is more of a wait-and-see and Cyde wants to goes in guns ablaze. Like Proto and any other Protoran, he is sensitive to anyone who boasts about their elemental powers and has respect for those with physical ability.

I decided on these two things instead of also including the enhanced strength, speed, stamina, and stuff as a trade off for the missing capacity to use EE.

So I have these ones as well. I intend on using only one of them though.

Both approved, so long as the ink powers cannot be used against other players while in 2D mode.

IF SOMEBODY HAS FLASH GORDON THEN BY GOD I SHALL HAVE SKELETOR!

Or Death.

One of the two.

Name: The Death.

Species: Unknown. Most likely great being.

Power/Weapon 1: Telepathy

Power/Weapon 2: A black scythe that has a purple glow on the blade

Power/Weapon 3: Shadow (Boo! Necromancy! Hiss!)

Appearance: Tall, with a slight hunchback, The Death wear a tattered (hah! Adjectives!) black cloak (obviously) which drapes down and a skeleton-like mask (again, obvious) over his face. The only thing that says he's mechanical is his hands which he leaves un-exposed and the constant wirr-hiss-click that occasionally comes from his general direction.

Bio: The Death is very supernatural, or he seems that way. His movement and speech is quite unnatural and out of the bounds of this usual world. He appeared one day in a village, with only a sick matoran being able to see him. Paranoid, the matoran ran away, only to be cut down by his length. Then the entire village could see The Death.

They were not pleased.

And so The Death ran away, trying to haunt and destroy the lives of the suffering once again.

Personality/Other: Male. Speaks only through telepathy. He may sometimes loose his cover of mystery and become quite the nuisance.

Likewise reposting for confirmation.

Not approved. This looks to all three hosts and several players like an expy of the Death character from Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels, and I am not having that. 

Name: "Trusty" Lierdon (Lee-AIR-don)

Species: Skakdi

Power/Weapon 1: Trust Vision: Lierdon's invisible eye beams make people inherently less suspicious, not only of Lierdon himself, but in general. For reference, his ability might make you capable of, say, falling for one of those "You are the 1000th person to visit this page" ads you used to have, before downloading Adblock.

Power/Weapon 2: A protosteel pike.

Power/Weapon 3: A tan greatshield embossed with the head of a black wolf, fangs bared.

Appearance: Lierdon is a tall, gangly fellow, but you'd never be able to tell; he walks around hunched, looking rather like a praying mantis. He is tan in color, and wears Mata Nuian finery, such as a "shirt", a pair of "pants", and even the ever-rare "shoes" that are worn in lieu of boots or bare feet by only the richest of nobles in his war-worn world. All of them gained through theft and trickery.

Bio: Lierdon hails from a universe in which, after ruining their native island, the Skakdi race collectively migrated to the unoccupied Mata Nui. There, they continued their self-destructive warmongering and general destruction, split into distinct tribes based upon element, with each tribe living in a different region of Mata Nui. Lierdon is a war profiteer - or, as he prefers to say, an opportunist - committing any atrocity that seemed to promise gain for him. He scavenged fallen warriors, stabbed in the back, looted, and left for dead anyone he encountered, and altogether became a nuisance to Skakdi society. The point at which historians can safely say he went too far was when he managed to trigger a rock-slide that buried two opposing regiments. It seemed, however, that he had been spotted by one of the survivors, and retribution swiftly came to him in the form of a troop of air tribe soldiers. These guys were no joke, as Lierdon quickly found, and they took him back to the Air Nation, where he was sentenced to live the rest of his days in a jail cell.

On the bright side, they said, the food was free.

Despite the ease of such a living arrangement, he found it rather restrictive-- not to mention lonely, seeing as imprisoned Skakdi were kept far, far apart. For these reasons, he found himself quite desirous of leaving, and shortly managed to accomplish this goal, by gaining a warden's trust and bribing him. Once he was out, he promptly slew the warden, and set out through the jungle, seeking shelter under the scorching sun of the Stone Nation. Regardless of the unlikelihood that the Ice Nation officials would have offered him any, he never made it back. Unprepared for the organized, trained troops of the Air Nation, he was quickly overtaken by a flight of Gukko. Upon being dragged back to prison, he was sentenced to have his eyes gouged out, in order to prevent future escape attempts. Luckily, he was taken for Bionifight before they could make good on that sentence.

Personality/Other: Deceptive. Petty. Willing to kill for a meaningless bauble. Yet, an expert manipulator; charming when he wants to be, patient, and very persuasive. Needless to say, he really hates air elementals.

I predict this guy getting a lot of kills in the Temple of Time, if it's anything like I expect it to be. =P

Also, how do Skakdi elemental powers work in this RPG? Are they shut off, or something?

*Snaps fingers*

Approved, although we're not certain why you think this character has an advantage in the TOT.

Name: Petewa

Power/Weapon 1: Stone

Power/Weapon 2: 4774028.jpgTwo of these things

Power/Weapon 3: The stonecrusher (a hammer which I don't have a picture of with me at the moment, I'll put the pic on when I get home)

Appearance: 2339775.jpg

Bio: A Po-Toa with very little history whatsoever, part of a Toa team including Vakajhu, Letauwa, Vanaka, Genama, Zona, Patannu, and Menua

Personality/Other: Male, limited eyesight due to being cyclopian, twice the size of a Toa Mata

Not approved. Chro wants to know exactly what the weapons do, and also feels like it's silly for your character to be twice the height of a Toa Mata since all Toa are roughly the same height.