Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Yay! Staff people still exist!

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

We were eternally lost without your guidance. :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Exceptionally capable people who were growing somewhat tired of smashing up mindless NPCs, and were waiting for their staff overlords to return so that more stuff could happen. 

• Upvote 5

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

We were eternally lost without your guidance. :P

let's not exaggerate

you're all exceptionally capable people

i'm an exceptionally capable person that is limited while on this particular field of existence

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Name: Mechnos

Species: One-of-a-kind

Faction: Prisoner

Power/Weapon 1: Mechnos's mechanics are able to operate at high speeds for long periods of time. THis, along with special engineering and Speed disks allow him Kakama-level speed.

Power/Weapon 2: Nanite self-repair systems are able to rebuild Mechnos from any part of his body at rapid rates. He could be destroyed with an attack that destroyed all of his parts at once though, for example. 

Power/Weapon 3: Twin retractable forearm blades

Appearance: A great deal like a humanoid Nektann crossed with a robotic Toa. His design is cycloptic, with a single yellow eye.

Bio: Built in an alternate timeline where an extremely technologically advanced Xia was in a shaky alliance with a Brotherhood empire, Mechnos was built by a high-ranking Xian in case teh Brotherhood turned on Xia.

Personality/Other: He is programmed with a male personality. His databases contain advanced knowledge and mechanical designs.

Was this profile ever looked at? I think it got buried.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I have a feeling that sooner or later, every single faction of the Vapautti Sielu will join the fight, and the Entire RPG will culminate in a massive brawl that eventually results in just about everyone brutally murdered.

...That is, If things keep going the way they have been going.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Reposting... again.

What's the immediate area around the Bionifight Facility like?

I imagine there being a bunch of unearthed soil around the initial zone of impact, and possibly some metallic debris if it hasn't already been repurposed due to the repair efforts, but I'd like to get some GM input on this before I start doing anything additionally... interesting with my characters IC.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I have a feeling that sooner or later, every single faction of the Vapautti Sielu will join the fight, and the Entire RPG will culminate in a massive brawl that eventually results in just about everyone brutally murdered.

...That is, If things keep going the way they have been going.

Probably pretty close to what'll happen.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I guess it's time to yank all of my characters back out of inactivity. 

Again. 

I'm somewhat confused as to why Xara would even care what A.D does, in all honesty. 

Perhaps the explanation I gave to the gamemaster Voltex will serve:

But I would say the odds of the [A.D. flying Pelko to the battle] are still slim because if he flies the enemies to the battle, he figures that the other Bionifighters will kill him for collaborating with the enemy. That fear he is expieriencing is just making that worse.

Ordinarily this situation would be rather indecisive for him anyway - flying off without "Maeus" could get him killed, killing "Maeus" could get him killed, and collaborating with him also seems like a quick route to death. The only reason he has hasn't already attacked is because he's got this sense that the being in front of him isn't Maeus and that he's using that form to toy with him. Being scared out of his wits just amplifies those three fears and contributes to his indecision.

Xara is just the person he would name as the person who would kill him because she has done so before. It's a focal point for his fear.

Had A.D. been slightly less affected by fear energy, I might have had him fly Pelko straight into Kale's attacks or toward Xara to ensure that he died. But he's scared, and in this state he can only see how that could kill him too.

Seeing fishers face down said fear did put him on the road to overcoming that particular fear, but he hasn't yet arrived, and Mr. Pelko isn't helping. :P

OOC

Also, Severain has been waiting for Miril's gem quest to advance for nearly a month, but I doubt it'll ever get moving again...

I guess that's partially my fault for not making stuff happen. A lot of the characters involved went inactive, and then the battle happened, and I kind of lost track of the whole thing.

That, and the two characters who were actually meant to find the Gems haven't posted in quite some time. 

You know, I figure I oughta give myself a birthday present. Just this once.

Name: Damaka

Species: Spi-Toa

Faction: Bionifighters

Power/Weapon 1: Element of Fighting Spirit: You know the drill, baby. Back and better than ever, our favorite gutsy young man's dominion over the undaunted will to persevere in each person's heart has, against all odds weighing it down, shot up dramatically. Now even the slightest touch can, if he channels it hard enough, bring a person from 0 to 100. He literally radiates willpower, and can be a passive, albeit much more minor buff to those around him by simply standing there in the thick of things. Has reached the point where energy constructs (namely drills) are his go-to form of weaponry, converting sheer willpower into tangible force.

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Shirke. You all know her. The reason he's still alive and his most trusted companion. Can interface with his new headgear (see below).

Power/Weapon 3: Indomitable Spirit: His aforementioned willpower, thrust directly into the fires of the ruined world post-landfall, is ironclad and seemingly endless. So long as he still draws breath, you can count upon Damaka to always throw himself valiantly into the good fight.

Appearance: Still of average height, now leaner and pockmarked with scars. Damaka, in his impromptu absence from what remained of Bionifight's competition, has seen Karzahni itself, and easily looks the part. As we all know, gone are the rising sun scarf, the Dragonslayer on his back, things once practically attached to his very identity. In their place, above his scarred and pitted black and white armor, are a blue, flame-emblazoned duster, one that is torn, tattered, and frayed to karz and back, but still always managing to catch a breeze. Upon his nose, those wildly burning teal eyes that are so full of life are concealed behind an oddly shaped slab of red glass, painstakingly dulled at the edges into a wearable pastiche of triangle shades.  Still orbited by a blue-white wisp.

Bio: Has traveled the world ever since stumbling away from a particularly intense battle in a daze, collapsing into (and being swept away by) a nearby river. With neither Dragonslayer nor, for some time, probably a good quarter of the blood in his body, each day was a literal fight for survival, as his impossibly bad luck held no pity and beset it's forces upon him from all sides. As such, is almost entirely out of the loop as to everything that'd happened since the game had been tossed on it's head. Through grit, guile, and sheer guts, he has made it this far on his own (aside from Shirke) without kicking it yet. If his luck felt like pushing him around so much, he's ready to start pushing back.

Personality/Other: Despite all the doom and gloom he has fought through by tooth and nail, Dam seems to have prescribed to the theory of "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger".

And then, subsequently force-fed it directly into his psyche. Gone is any hint of the gloomy, tired, and depressive disposition he once fell victim to, all burned away to leave only the courage and endless, endless grit behind. Still friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand to those caught in what remains of the twisted game with him, Damaka has, by all means, practically rebounded from being thrown almost quite literally to the wolves with twice the momentum. It may not seem possible, but he's not planning on letting that get in his way.

Edited by Best Gungnir
  • Upvote 1

helo frens

For now, yes. Death and Misery have yet to put in an appearance. 

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Name: Cipher Compassrose

Species: Su-Toa

Faction: Dorian Shaddix, Kale Ironshaper, Krayn Once-a-Guard

Power/Weapon 1: Element of Plasma: Self-explanatory. You gonna get cooked.

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Calix: Allows Cipher to fully utilize the peak athletic potential of his already-well trained body with no ill effects. A universal statboost, and one that is annoying as all to fight against.

Power/Weapon 3: Bakusai Tenketsu: A Martial Arts technique exploiting the energy meridians of the earth itself, allows Cipher to stab his finger into the breaking point of any inorganic, nonmetallic, and solid object, and completely destablize it's structure, often with explosive results. Devised by one Sulov Broskium, Cipher's world-wandering and intimate experience with being underground, buried, or otherwise involved with earth and stone allow him to be one of the few non-Earth Elementals to utilize it successfully, albeit with great focus.

Appearance: A Kaleverse Veteran, and a Kaleverse Veteran that fought alongside Dorian Shaddix, Ciph cuts the tall, imposing figure of a bruiser, rippling with powerful, corded muscle beneath his natural navy and silver armor. Despite showing surprisingly little scar tissue on his body, he sports an almost picture-perfect pair of lines on either side of his right eye, a near-miss with a particularly motivated Turahk to blame for it. Though tattered and worn, his trademark tigerstripe headband has proven every bit as resilient as the man himself, standing the test of time without complaint. Orange peepers like always, slightly pronounced canines, and a weighty, weary voice. There's no mistaking him for anyone else.

Bio: A wandering mercenary turned vigilante turned bodyguard turned god-knows-what, Cipher's long, winding road has taken him on a tour through many walks of life. Cursed by some brain defect leaving him without a sense of direction, from a very early age onward he learned not only how to survive, but how to fight. Think about it-- a random wide-eyed kid walks into some major Koro without a clue in the world where he is, toting a huge bag on his bag that no doubt holds every single thing he owns. Doesn't that scream "easy target"? Well, it did, and it would for a long time, even after he grew more than skilled and experienced enough to handle himself in any situation a petty thug could throw at him. Seemingly linked by some thread of fate to Dorian (not the red one, Sola), his and the Fe-Toa's paths have crossed many times, leading to them becoming allies of convenience and, soon after, the fastest of friends. Each can count on the other to always have his back, despite how long it might take them to find him.

Personality/Other: Still absolutely zero sense of direction. May or may not be salty about it even after all this time. Sporting a sense of humor drier than the Motara, more mileage than some Turaga, and a markedly rational, as calm as is reasonable demeanor, Cipher often finds himself, in many ways, to be a grounding element in whatever group he's in, compared to all the heroes or those aspiring to be heroes that are larger than life, down to the petty fakes, the wrathful, and even those who are edgy for edginess's sake; Cipher is an anchoring point for many, and willingly dispenses advice when he feels what he has to say will help. Despite spending much of his life a mercenary, and thusly holding fewer qualms and fetterances than the average toa, he still tries to do right by the world, however small and roundabout the manner of which may be.

• Upvote 1

helo frens

You know, I figure I oughta give myself a birthday present. Just this once.

Name: Damaka

Species: Spi-Toa

Faction: Bionifighters

Power/Weapon 1: Element of Fighting Spirit: You know the drill, baby. Back and better than ever, our favorite gutsy young man's dominion over the undaunted will to persevere in each person's heart has, against all odds weighing it down, shot up dramatically. Now even the slightest touch can, if he channels it hard enough, bring a person from 0 to 100. He literally radiates willpower, and can be a passive, albeit much more minor buff to those around him by simply standing there in the thick of things. Has reached the point where energy constructs (namely drills) are his go-to form of weaponry, converting sheer willpower into tangible force.

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Shirke. You all know her. The reason he's still alive and his most trusted companion. Can interface with his new headgear (see below).

Power/Weapon 3: Indomitable Spirit: His aforementioned willpower, thrust directly into the fires of the ruined world post-landfall, is ironclad and seemingly endless. So long as he still draws breath, you can count upon Damaka to always throw himself valiantly into the good fight.

Appearance: Still of average height, now leaner and pockmarked with scars. Damaka, in his impromptu absence from what remained of Bionifight's competition, has seen Karzahni itself, and easily looks the part. As we all know, gone are the rising sun scarf, the Dragonslayer on his back, things once practically attached to his very identity. In their place, above his scarred and pitted black and white armor, are a blue, flame-emblazoned duster, one that is torn, tattered, and frayed to karz and back, but still always managing to catch a breeze. Upon his nose, those wildly burning teal eyes that are so full of life are concealed behind an oddly shaped slab of red glass, painstakingly dulled at the edges into a wearable pastiche of triangle shades.  Still orbited by a blue-white wisp.

Bio: Has traveled the world ever since stumbling away from a particularly intense battle in a daze, collapsing into (and being swept away by) a nearby river. With neither Dragonslayer nor, for some time, probably a good quarter of the blood in his body, each day was a literal fight for survival, as his impossibly bad luck held no pity and beset it's forces upon him from all sides. As such, is almost entirely out of the loop as to everything that'd happened since the game had been tossed on it's head. Through grit, guile, and sheer guts, he has made it this far on his own (aside from Shirke) without kicking it yet. If his luck felt like pushing him around so much, he's ready to start pushing back.

Personality/Other: Despite all the doom and gloom he has fought through by tooth and nail, Dam seems to have prescribed to the theory of "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger".

And then, subsequently force-fed it directly into his psyche. Gone is any hint of the gloomy, tired, and depressive disposition he once fell victim to, all burned away to leave only the courage and endless, endless grit behind. Still friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand to those caught in what remains of the twisted game with him, Damaka has, by all means, practically rebounded from being thrown almost quite literally to the wolves with twice the momentum. It may not seem possible, but he's not planning on letting that get in his way.

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Name: Cipher Compassrose

Species: Su-Toa

Faction: Dorian Shaddix, Kale Ironshaper, Krayn Once-a-Guard

Power/Weapon 1: Element of Plasma: Self-explanatory. You gonna get cooked.

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Calix: Allows Cipher to fully utilize the peak athletic potential of his already-well trained body with no ill effects. A universal statboost, and one that is annoying as all ###### to fight against.

Power/Weapon 3: Bakusai Tenketsu: A Martial Arts technique exploiting the energy meridians of the earth itself, allows Cipher to stab his finger into the breaking point of any inorganic, nonmetallic, and solid object, and completely destablize it's structure, often with explosive results. Devised by one Sulov Broskium, Cipher's world-wandering and intimate experience with being underground, buried, or otherwise involved with earth and stone allow him to be one of the few non-Earth Elementals to utilize it successfully, albeit with great focus.

Appearance: A Kaleverse Veteran, and a Kaleverse Veteran that fought alongside Dorian Shaddix, Ciph cuts the tall, imposing figure of a bruiser, rippling with powerful, corded muscle beneath his natural navy and silver armor. Despite showing surprisingly little scar tissue on his body, he sports an almost picture-perfect pair of lines on either side of his right eye, a near-miss with a particularly motivated Turahk to blame for it. Though tattered and worn, his trademark tigerstripe headband has proven every bit as resilient as the man himself, standing the test of time without complaint. Orange peepers like always, slightly pronounced canines, and a weighty, weary voice. There's no mistaking him for anyone else.

Bio: A wandering mercenary turned vigilante turned bodyguard turned god-knows-what, Cipher's long, winding road has taken him on a tour through many walks of life. Cursed by some brain defect leaving him without a sense of direction, from a very early age onward he learned not only how to survive, but how to fight. Think about it-- a random wide-eyed kid walks into some major Koro without a clue in the world where he is, toting a huge bag on his bag that no doubt holds every single thing he owns. Doesn't that scream "easy target"? Well, it did, and it would for a long time, even after he grew more than skilled and experienced enough to handle himself in any situation a petty thug could throw at him. Seemingly linked by some thread of fate to Dorian (not the red one, Sola), his and the Fe-Toa's paths have crossed many times, leading to them becoming allies of convenience and, soon after, the fastest of friends. Each can count on the other to always have his back, despite how long it might take them to find him.

Personality/Other: Still absolutely zero sense of direction. May or may not be salty about it even after all this time. Sporting a sense of humor drier than the Motara, more mileage than some Turaga, and a markedly rational, as calm as is reasonable demeanor, Cipher often finds himself, in many ways, to be a grounding element in whatever group he's in, compared to all the heroes or those aspiring to be heroes that are larger than life, down to the petty fakes, the wrathful, and even those who are edgy for edginess's sake; Cipher is an anchoring point for many, and willingly dispenses advice when he feels what he has to say will help. Despite spending much of his life a mercenary, and thusly holding fewer qualms and fetterances than the average toa, he still tries to do right by the world, however small and roundabout the manner of which may be.

Approved, approved.

Name: Mechnos

Species: One-of-a-kind

Power/Weapon 1: Mechnos's mechanics are able to operate at high speeds for long periods of time. THis, along with special engineering and Speed disks allow him Kakama-level speed.

Power/Weapon 2: Nanite self-repair systems are able to rebuild Mechnos from any part of his body at rapid rates. He could be destroyed with an attack that destroyed all of his parts at once though, for example. 

Power/Weapon 3: Twin retractable forearm blades

Appearance: A great deal like a humanoid Nektann crossed with a robotic Toa. His design is cycloptic, with a single yellow eye.

Bio: Built in an alternate timeline where an extremely technologically advanced Xia was in a shaky alliance with a Brotherhood empire, Mechnos was built by a high-ranking Xian in case teh Brotherhood turned on Xia.

Personality/Other: He is programmed with a male personality. His databases contain advanced knowledge and mechanical designs.

Was this profile ever looked at? I think it got buried.

I'm iffy about the repair powers.

Anything else, well, um, it's on earlier pages right now. >>''

"Raw power is not terrifying; Unpredictability is." Name: Kortti

Species: Great Being

Powers 1,2, and 3: Cards of power.

These cards have symbols of what they do(From ace to joker), with what type of card they are in the corners, and are drawn randomly by Kortti, (so the numbers will be in an RNG). They are divided into three suites: Elemental power, weapon, and boost. Kortti can only draw one from each suite. (Important note: they can only be drawn at the beginning at a battle, and until the battle ends, Kortti is stuck with those powers.)

Elemental powers include:

1. Fire

2. Water

3. Earth

4.Stone

5.Ice

6.Wind

7.Shadow

8. Light

9. Electricity

10. Iron

11. Plasma

12. Plant life

13. Gravity

14. Sonics

Weapons include:

1. Broadsword

2. Halberd

3. Battle axe

4. War hammer

5. Flail

6. Crossbow with arrows

7. One handed sword

8. A battle staff

9. A set of throwing knives

10. Spear

11. A Captain America style shield

12. A cleaver

13. A hard-light pistol

14. A set of talons

Boosts include:

1. Extra strength (Not Pakari level)

2. Extra speed (Not Kakama level)

3. Levitation

4. Extra armor

5. Energy shielding (Dampens the effects of energy blasts, still does damage)

6. Faster reflexes

7. Fire resistance

8. Ice resistance

9. Density control

10: Camoflauge

11. Accuracy boost

12. Night vision

13: 360 degree vision field

14. Mind reading

He would have a fourth suite, making a full deck, but he has not figured out how to use them to throw a weakness on his opponent effectively.

Appearance: Kortti is draped within a strange red and gold set of robes that are made of an alien material that will regenerate rather quickly, but will not heal Kortti himself, with his head being covered in a hood and a strange black mesh, so none may see his face. On his waste is a belt, which holds his three suites of cards.

Bio: While the GSR was being built, Kortti became obsessed with gambling, even creating his own "luck device," as he called it. Unfortunately, he was caught, and was banned from that casino. Determined to continue, he forged his three suites of cards. However, these cards had a negative effect on him: He started to mutilate becoming more and more hideous.to counteract these effects, Kortti created his set of robes, so as to both protect him from the effects of the cards, and to hide his features.

After this event, Kortti encountered a cultist who had entered his universe. Fascinated by them, Kortti joined the cult, and entered the sect of Fear, due to his unpredictable powers. He served and worshipped loyally for many, many years, until the infamous Skakdi Maeus fo Kuru took over as Herald.

When Maeus took over, Kortti disapproved of the experiments that the Skakdi was doing, even stating outright that Maeus never should have been the Herald in the first place. As such, he was thrown in prison, and became bitter. Knowing that chance had betrayed him that day, Kortti started to plot revenge, and abandoned faith in luck.

That is, until the prison break. Regaining his faith in chance, Kortti escaped out of the prison, and was last seen heading for the battle. Personality/Other Kortti can seem terrifying at first, with his robes and hidden face, but is surprisingly wise with his preaching of chance. He is also a wealth of knowledge on the cult, and is overall very valuable in terms of fighting skills and knowledge. Kortti is also a male, and is extremely old.

Reposting.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg