Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

I'm back.

Turned out I had no Internet access on the weekend retreat camping thing, rather than limited Internet access as I'd been informed.

Catching up with RP now.

Well aren't Werl and Tahnok a fun team-up.

We're here to make you regret your choices.
  • Upvote 4

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

We're here to make you regret your choices.

That's an awful lot of regret...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

ROUND 2 WILL BEGIN THIS TUESDAY.

An announcement will be made in-game by the Host as soon as possible. Any fighters not located within tunnels will be eligible to enter this round; all fighters except those on the Queen's Quest therefore have until the Host's IC announcement (which shall be made tomorrow) to return to the facility if possible, assuming that they wish to enter the round.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Will the fighters still in the tunnels who aren't on the Queen's official quest lose lives for being unable to attend the round? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Will the fighters still in the tunnels who aren't on the Queen's official quest lose lives for being unable to attend the round? 

Usually they would, yes; but in this instance with the Queen missing (and therefore unable to inform everyone of the round mentally), the Host will most likely take that into consideration and not dock lives from fighters that are known to have left the facility.

(Those still in the facility who voluntarily skip the round will still lose a life, however).

So people with the Queen won't be able to fight?

That is correct.

Will people with the queen lose lives if they do not attend?

No, they will not lose lives. They will lose a single life, just like everyone else that skips a round. But they will also each be gaining something around 5-6 lives minimum for going on this quest, so they're not exactly losing anything.

I need to seriously get my butt into gear and post that second profile.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Question: Would a Mask of Scavenging work properly on a downed contestant in the arena if they were "killed?"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Okay...

The mask search continues!

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

ALSO, IF ANYBODY IS WAITING FOR AN IC POST FROM ME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Donrioda and Fell are kinda waiting on the shopkeeper to reply. Not to the point where they'll be locked up forever if there isn't a reply, but one would be good yes

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Donrioda and Fell are kinda waiting on the shopkeeper to reply. Not to the point where they'll be locked up forever if there isn't a reply, but one would be good yes

Can you link me the posts that I missed?

Can you link me the posts that I missed?

Give me a few minutes, I'll send them over Steam. Gonna take a bit, though.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

After discussing it extensively with Blade (read: for about twenty seconds), I have decided to abolish the character limit. Play as many characters as you think you can handle!

If you already posted extra profiles, I'll ask you to re-post them if you were actually serious about playing said characters. 

Now go! Run free, and smell the roses! 

Except the ones that kill you.

• Upvote 8

Name: Ardian (Somewhere between AR-dee-un and ARD-yun), goes by "Nine"

Species: Toa of Light

Power/Weapon 1: Control over the element of light, which he has spent decades of isolation honing.

Power/Weapon 2: The Kanohi Sanok, the Great Mask of Accuracy, shaped like a Great Mahiki.

Power/Weapon 3: Ardian possesses a unique power, granted him through a contract with the ambivalent Sun God of his home universe. Ardian's power, known as "Jet Fists" is the ability to fire concussive blasts from his hands, which can travel through the air indefinitely, and deliver enough force to an opponent (or inanimate object) to break bones. The blasts travel fairly quickly, but are possible to dodge at mid-long range, and have the appearance of distortions in the air. This ability holds a 'charge', much like elemental abilities, except that the pool of energy is much smaller than with EE, and does not refill naturally. Once it is fully emptied, his obeisance activates, and he has 1 hour of time to fulfill it. Ardian's obeisance is kissing a male of any species. The kiss must be upon the lips, and the recipient must be living, but not necessarily conscious. Beings that are brain dead but whose bodies are still technically alive do not work. When the condition is met, Ardian's power refills again. He may refill it by kissing a man, even without triggering the obeisance by emptying his pool of energy. The obeisance is middling in terms of unpleasantness; more for the scarcity of strange men willing to be kissed than for Ardian's being straight. But hey, it's not drinking blood!

Appearance: Ardian is a Toa of average height, with a muscular but agile build. He is of a stark white color, with dark gray joints and gold highlights, but wears a robe that leaves only his head, hands and feet poking out, with the latter two extremities being covered in gloves and sparring boots of the same color, respectively. This robe is a dull gray color, but has a brightly-colored emblem, that of the Sun God, emblazoned on its chest. When Ardian makes use of his power, and when his obeisance activates, the emblem begins to glow, the intensity of its luminescence dulling as he begins to run out of power, and then brightening again the closer he gets to the end of his hour. When the hour ends, it shines brilliantly, before promptly disappearing from existence, along with the rest of the robe, and its wearer. Ardian's mask is the same bright white color as the rest of him, but the rest of his wardrobe causes it to appear rather incongruous. Additionally, his scholarly looks invite insult.

Bio:

Ardian hails from a universe united under one religion: The worship of the mighty Sun God, also known simply as the Sun. The Sun is ambivalent, protecting the sentient races from calamity, on the condition of being worshiped throughout the land. The presence of various types of apostates, whose goals range from not having to worship the Sun to live under its protection, to outright wanting to claim the mantle of immortality and challenge the Sun's rule, demanded the creation of a divine organization to root out heretics and protect the worshipers of the Sun. This organization was the Inquisition; the glorious enforcers of the Sun's will. They train their students in monasteries, teaching them the religion of the Sun, as well as rigorously training them in use of their elemental powers, unarmed combat and swordplay. It is believed in the Inquisition that one must become well-versed in fighting with one's fists before one can be taught to fight with a sword, the student being granted their blade immediately after a becoming an initiate inquisitor. When a monk becomes an inquisitor, a formal ceremony is held, and then the monk enters into a private communion with the Sun. During this communion, the monk in question makes a contract with the Sun. All Contracts made with the Sun allow the mortal signatory to make use of a specific extraordinary power, at the cost of having to perform a predetermined action after using this power. The action is, at best, neutral, and at worst, extremely unpleasant. It was immediately after making this contract that Ardian disappeared from his universe, summoned to the Bionifight without having received his sword. Due to his training, he is excellent with his elemental powers, unarmed combat, and swordplay, though the latter requires use of a hardlight sword. While he has not yet used his contract ability, they are fairly straightforward to use, and he is both aware of what it is, and what his obeisance is, so he suffers little from his inexperience.

Personality/Other: Ardian is male. He suffers from prosopagnosia, a condition which makes him unable to distinguish faces. Ardian, in particular, has the most severe degree of the condition, which prevented him from making any sense of faces, whatsoever. Through much practice, and much memorization, he has learned to distinguish facial expressions in the faces of Toa and Matoran, as well as to recognize the people closest to him. The latter is obviously useless for the tournament, however, what with being plunged into a group of people he does not know. Another affect of his prosopagnosia is that it becomes harder for him to tie specific bits of knowledge to people, such as name or occupation, people's brains generally storing such things by putting them to a face. Additionally, Ardian is color-blind, which further reduces the ways he can distinguish between other individuals; he is restricted to build, armor shape, wardrobe, and similar factors in strangers, with things like voice, or gait and other mannerisms, coming into play with people he knows better. As for his actual personality, as difficult as his condition made it (especially in a monastery, where everyone dresses similarly), Ardian became a social butterfly. Though he can be somewhat overbearing at times in his religious zeal, he tends to be a generally agreeable person, and easy to be around.

Credit for the contract ability name, "Jet Fists", goes to Blade. If she would rather it not be known that she was the one that spawned that name, I can remove this sentence. =P

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

I've had this guy waiting in the wings for if one of my others died, but it seems his time has come. :evilgrin:

Name: The Wyrm. 

Species: Unknown.

Power/Weapon 1: Shadow Sting: a rapid-fire Rhotuka launcher. The Rhotuka possess a Vacuum-based power, sucking in all of the air in a ten foot radius of wherever the Rhotuka impacts, before releasing it with explosive force. 

Power/Weapon 2: Dark Whisper: A Twilight Blade, forged in the shape of a falchion, that he has spent decades mastering the use of.

Power/Weapon 3: His species possesses a natural ability similar to the Rahkshi Power of Chameleon, allowing him to seamlessly blend into any environment at will. 

Appearance: An agile, amphibious being, The Wyrm has smooth, slimy skin that is normally various shades of swampy green. He’s roughly the height of a Toa, with two sets of knees on his muscular back legs and a frill of spines around his serpentine head, which connect to a ridge that runs along his back and tail. His light bone structure and the webbing on his clawed fingers and toes allow him to cling to almost any surface, increasing his mobility and flexibility in combat.

Bio: Originating from a world where the Great Cataclysm brought about the end of almost all life within the Matoran universe, the Wyrm was descended from a species of amphibious Rahi who emigrated to the half-sunken island of Mata Nui and evolved to a high level of sentience, forming a peaceful society in the mangrove swamplands that covered almost all of the island.

Centuries later the former inhabitants of Xia, who had used their technology to escape the apocalypse and survive in the ruined Matoran Universe, emerged from the tunnels, seeking to claim the island paradise for themselves. War broke out, with the Vortixx, who'd had several hundred years to build up their arsenal, gaining the upper hand.

The Wyrm, more warlike then the majority of his peaceful brethren, formed a group of guerrilla fighters to hamper the Xian advance, arming themselves with the enemy’s weapons and using their knowledge of the swamps to their advantage. Then, at the turning point of the struggle, he was snatched away to be part of Bionifight, leaving his people to fight a war they were woefully underequipped for.

Personality/Other: Pragmatic and prone to violence, the Wyrm is willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure his people’s survival. He has no understanding of the concept of honour, and favours all kinds of unorthodox tactics to ensure a swift victory. Guerrilla warfare and surprise attacks are a speciality of his, and his love for his people is rivalled only by his undying hatred for Vortixx.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/Ukm09U7.png

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Name: Lord Halken von Zakaz III Esq.

Species: Skakdi

Power/Weapon 1: Impact Vision. Halken can hit any inanimate object he can see with a sudden burst of tremendous, violent force. While this cannot damage the object too much, it can send it flying incredible distances.

Power/Weapon 2: Power disabling. Halken can disable any powers a single opponent has, as long as he has seen them in use before. Halken can only disable one person at a time like this, and the further away his target is, the harder it is to keep them disabled. In addition, Halken must address his target to disable them, preventing him from disabling from a position where he cannot be attacked.

Power/Weapon 3: Hardened Senses. Halken can withstand incredible amounts of sensory and mental assault with only mild discomfort, allowing him to fight the most vile and underhanded rapscallions hand to hand with minimal difficulty.

Appearance: Halken looks every inch the ridiculous character he is. A custom made, pinstripe charcoal black three piece suit with its jacket missing, a  white button up shirt with the sleeves “torn” off (more accurately, they didn’t quite fit over his muscular biceps,) a golden monocle filled with shattered glass, and a pair of dress shoes that have been broken open by his clawed feet make up Halken’s enigmatic wardrobe. Otherwise, his limbs and spine are a dark gold, coupled with brass armor and claws, and piercing silver eyes. Halken also possesses a unique spine arrangement, having three rows of long, straight spikes on his back, an almost unheard of occurrence.

Bio: Halken is from a version of the matoran universe where industry managed to proceed in vastly different directions from canon, leaving the islands massive industrial cities ruled by elite citizens. He is the third bearer of his name, and only the latest in a long line of gentlemen hunters hailing from the vast steam powered city of Zakaz. His ongoing quest: To find the deadliest rahi in the matoran universe and beat them in a rousing match of fisticuffs, old bean! What ho! He has bested the Kanohi Dragon the Krahka, the Tahtorahk, and has even outboxed a herd of Tarakava with both hands broken. His latest target was his greatest challenge to date, however, as Halken planned to duel the Mountain of Xia itself. However, besting these ruffians in this gentleman’s tourney shall have to suffice instead! (tales of Halken’s exploits may be prone to exaggeration, take them with a grain of salt and a pinch  of moustache wax)

Personality/Other: Halken is boisterous, loud, jovial, and always ready for a fight. He will challenge anyone to a “rousing bout of fisticuffs” for laughs, but never pulls a single beefy punch. Halken has no sense of personal space, often getting very buddy-buddy with people he never met before and inviting them on one of his hunts. He prefers his steaks raw, his women (and men, and non-binary friends) loyal, his fights exhilarating, and his trophy room well-adorned.

Name: Riss, AKA Sunburst

Species: De-Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Kanohi Mohtrek (Shaped like a Kakama)

Power/Weapon 2: Elemental command of Sonics

Power/Weapon 3: A protosteel microphone and stand that she can wield as a quarterstaff or use as a mic to amplify and channel her sonic powers. It’s also pretty good for making sure everyone can hear her singing.

Appearance: At first glance, it would be easy to mistake Riss for some variant of matoran, given her small stature and skinny frame. However, she is a full grown toa, and has the energy to prove it. Riss is never still, usually either bouncing in place or dancing like nobody’s watching her. Her armor is mainly a light gray, accented by a black battle skirt and a shirt of white chainmail with black cuffs and collar. Most notably, however, is the pair of scarves she wears. One, a small, yellow one, she wears under the collar of her mail, adding a splash of color to her armor. The other is a larger, medium brown scarf, tied around her head behind her mask, giving the impression of twin pigtails, despite toa not having hair. Through a trick of the materials her armor is crafted from, Riss appears to sparkle and glitter in direct light, leading to her stage name.

Bio: Riss has appeared on any number of interdimensional broadcasts, notable for never revealing her real mask or armor before now. Even more notable, however, is that her incredibly catchy music is made using only herself, as she uses her mask to summon past incarnations of herself as her own backup singers, dancers, and musicians. This, however, is Riss’ first time performing on a stage where the other players want her dead, but she’s eager to give it a try.

Personality/Other: Riss is excitable and energetic, always moving, practicing her role in a routine, or singing something to herself, when she isn’t writing lyrics or getting her costumes together for the cameras. She’s excited to finally get to join the Bionifight broadcasts, though! She’s even got a very special song written for her opponents~

• Upvote 3

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Name: Selox

Species: Altered Baterra

Power/Weapon 1: Selox has the standard Baterra ability to shapeshift. He can only assume the form of inanimate objects, but his disquises are nearly flawless. He can shape his limbs to a limited degree, generating things such as shields and the like out of them.

Power/Weapon 2: Selox has an Exsidian buzzsaw on his arm similar to a Skrall Sawblade Shield, but with deeper serrations. It also spins much faster.

Power/Weapon 3: Selox has a retractable launcher similar to Kabrua's force blaster.

Appearance: Selox is completely silver, Glatorian height. He looks much like a canon Baterra, but with his sawblade on one arm and the other arm has his retractable blaster.

Bio: Selox was originally created by a Great Being who felt that a Baterra who could think, instead of mindlessly slaughtering all who held a weapon. But after he was powered up with his modifications and AI, he escaped his holding chamber. He used his shapeshifting abilities to evade the gaurds and get away. However, a Great Being remotely set ordinary Baterra to classify him as an enemy. It was when he was surrounded by them that he was taken to Bionifight.

Personality/Other: Selox is dedicated to two things: Stopping conflict and improving himself. However, his methods of stopping conflict can be considered rather insane. For instance, he believes that winning Bionifight will help him stop the tournement and achieve both of his primary objectives.\

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Oh geez, here comes the influx of characters... I still don't even have a second one planned. Step it up, Urch!

(Also... school will be going back to normal soon, and thus, I'll be able to be more active, for those of you who have anything to do with Zel'Sai. Basically meaning Daedalus. And sort of Ismekne, but not so much at this point.)

I need to get a good character to increase my... procrastination. Hahaha...

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

Roman, Omega wasn't the only idiot to show up... :evilgrin:

Name: Vaalku

Species: Level 4 Rahkshi

Power/Weapon 1: Silver Rain(a rifle-shaped device, in the spot of his left arm, can suck in all of a single power that an opponent has and put it to its max)

Power/Weapon 2: Level 4 electricity

Power/Weapon 3: "Wooden" leg(a wooden left leg infused with a Kualsi, allowing him to teleport short distances)

Appearance: Oh look, a one-armed one-legged Rahk. Pitiful? Not in the least. Vaalku is an intimidating opponent, and he has the power to back it up. He has a white head, hands, and foot, while his leg, arm, and back are blue. His armour looks dented from the inside, making him look very bulky. His eyes are orange. And the Kualsi in his wooden leg is gold.

Bio: Vaalku was a level two Rahk in a large school for Rahks, until he got his left limbs blown apart. He then tried to escape it, and secretly built the Silver Rain, sucking away the power of the school's overseer, Tridax. After he heard of Tridax's defeat, he used Tridax's destruction power to destroy the school, burying it in rubble. He spent another month defeating opponents and rivaling Rahks, until the disappearance of one of his friends made him go on a mission to locate her. He eventually built the wooden leg with a dead Toa's Kualsi, before being teleported to BIONIFIGHT.

Personality/Other: Vaalku has all the Matoran values in his Rahkshi equivalent of a heart, causing him to find remorse in killing opponents. He is male.

Roman, Omega wasn't the only idiot to show up... :evilgrin:

Name: Vaalku

Species: Level 4 Rahkshi

Power/Weapon 1: Silver Rain(a rifle-shaped device, in the spot of his left arm, can suck in all of a single power that an opponent has and put it to its max)

Power/Weapon 2: Level 4 electricity

Power/Weapon 3: "Wooden" leg(a wooden left leg infused with a Kualsi, allowing him to teleport short distances)

Appearance: Oh look, a one-armed one-legged Rahk. Pitiful? Not in the least. Vaalku is an intimidating opponent, and he has the power to back it up. He has a white head, hands, and foot, while his leg, arm, and back are blue. His armour looks dented from the inside, making him look very bulky. His eyes are orange. And the Kualsi in his wooden leg is gold.

Bio: Vaalku was a level two Rahk in a large school for Rahks, until he got his left limbs blown apart. He then tried to escape it, and secretly built the Silver Rain, sucking away the power of the school's overseer, Tridax. After he heard of Tridax's defeat, he used Tridax's destruction power to destroy the school, burying it in rubble. He spent another month defeating opponents and rivaling Rahks, until the disappearance of one of his friends made him go on a mission to locate her. He eventually built the wooden leg with a dead Toa's Kualsi, before being teleported to BIONIFIGHT.

Personality/Other: Vaalku has all the Matoran values in his Rahkshi equivalent of a heart, causing him to find remorse in killing opponents. He is male.

I want clarification on that sniper rifle in general; how does that 'power sucking' thing work?

What kind of device has the power to absorb, contain and amplify the powers of a Makuta? 

Name : Langmuir

Species : Toa

Power/Weapon One : Kanohi Taiho, Mask of Artillery. It allows the user to turn any object into a projectile. They can have a maximum of three objects "armed" at any one time, these objects will be held aloft in the air around the user and can be fired at their command

Power/Weapon Two : Creation of Swords. Langmuir's original elemental powers of Iron have been limited and constrained, leaving him only the ability to produce swords and their ilk. Centuries of experience as a blacksmith and warrior have given him encyclopaedic knowledge of blades. Due to the Bionifight Universe's weakening, he is only able to produce a maximum of three swords at any one time. He has knowledge of various solid, lustrous metals. Allowing him to create weapons out of non-ferrous materials such as aluminum, sodium or lead.

Power/Weapon Three : A peculiar piece of equipment, obtained alongside the Taiho during a raid on Makuta's Vault. It is a durable length of chain stored in a pocket dimension of sorts, he is able to utilize it by mentally commanding this pocket of space to open, at which point the chain can be projected out to bind objects in place. The chain can be summoned from anywhere within his field of vision and possesses an undefined, but clearly great, length. Vestigial remnants of his original power over iron allow him to manipulate the chain with a high degree of precision

Appearance : A sturdily built Toa, he wears the raw iron grey and burnt orange armor standard of Fe-Elementals. Possesses a fair amount of muscle from years as blacksmith and warrior, as well as his share of scars, burns and old injuries. In particular, a rough cough and badly healed rib from an encounter with a suicidal Fa-Toa in his past. The Kanohi Taiho resembles a more angular and heavy Kakama. Curving around to protect the rear of his head and lacking the slits and openings of the mask of speed. His armor is curved, asymmetrical and vaguely ornate, designed, repaired and upgraded over time to offer low-moderate protection from most types of weaponry, though it lacks any specialized defenses

Bio : Former blacksmith, hero, mercenary, born again hero and now man-on-the-run. Once a versatile and kindhearted Toa of Iron, his elemental affinity slowly shifted to weaponry as he felt more and more like nothing but a sword himself. Loss of his family and his adopted band of mercenaries have left him a little wary of close and interpersonal relationships, despite this, he maintains a positive outlook on life and a friendly attitude. Due to years of fighting and living in a perpetually war torn land, he has developed a honed sense of tactics and a knack for maintaining a calm and observational mind on the battlefield. This, combined with an encyclopaedic knowledge of the environments, combat styles, weapons, Kanohi, elemental powers and various abilities possessed by those in his home world make him a highly competent warrior, the man who has the ability to see the trees for the forest, the forest for the trees, the sharp and pointy stick near the foot of the closest tree and the toxic mold growing on the northernmost tree, which would do well smeared on that stick.

Aaaaand profile number four.

Name : Maccha Yellow!

Species : Hero!

Power/Weapon One : Knockback SFX! Maccha Yellow has the ability to create brightly colored explosions and smoke with his kicks and punches. These explosions don't do damage as normal explosions would, but possess a very strong knockback effect that can stagger large opponents and fling smaller ones several bio in the air or backwards

Power/Weapon Two : Calling your shots! If Maccha Yellow is able to call out or name an attack or action, it gains strength. For example, a simple punch to his opponent's guard might do little more than jostle them. Were he to call out AMAZING PUNCH, they would be hit with a far greater amount of force

Power/Weapon Three : Jikan Blade! : A stylized heavy cavalry sabre with a clock-face in the hilt. Besides serving as a trustworthy and well made sword, it has a special attack can be activated once* per fight. When the special attack is used, a single strike is "multiplied" and produces two simultaneous** strikes. Maccha Yellow! is able to aim the second strike as he pleases. For the sake of your sanity, the actual physics behind this attack are left an unexplained mystery

*Fight being defined as any engagement between him and/or any allies and another enemy or group of enemies

**The secondary strike must be physically possible to perform from the same position he makes the first strike from. For example, no combinations of posterior and anterior strikes

Appearance : A tall and heroic hero clad in bright yellow armor that conceals his identity!

Bio : In his world, peace is the norm and the Brotherhood of Makuta and Order of Mata-Nui are little more than rival production companies. He was an actor in a children's show, playing the hero Maccha Yellow, the leader of the Toa Maccha Rangers! Upon his arrival to the Bionifight universe, he found himself in possession of the powers he once only wielded on television!

Edited by Tiragath
  • Upvote 1

...but close to it

Use an Avsa? It's basically the same thing, but it works on living targets instead.

Can an Avsa be used to absorb the elemental energy from others into the user?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yeah... I'm not sure players are going to be bothered assigning numeric values to all of their characters. 

Wrong GM, buddy. 

• Upvote 1

Well, I'll give this a shot.

Name: Toa Virse 

Species: Toa of Sand

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Control of Sand. Includes creation, manipulation, and absorption of fine-grained stone.

Power/Weapon 2: Mask of Elemental Transmutation. Allows the user to turn their body into their element. The result is of equal mass to their original form. In her sand form, she can control the grains individually, but they must remain close together or she risks losing pieces of herself. Grains lost appear as physical wounds when she regains her form. The transmutation itself takes a few seconds as her body slowly changes.

Power/Weapon 3: Heat Gauntlet. A large glove of dark metal that wraps around her left hand. When activated, it can produce high temperatures capable of melting through some weaker metals. Her primary use for the device is the creation of hardened glass weaponry with the assistance of her powers. She is able to create the shape of any weapon with sand, then run it through the gauntlet to slowly form the shape. Her typical shape is a large, wide-bladed sword she has grown accustomed to using, but she has formed others as needed. While such a weapon is in use, the gauntlet's heat powers are virtually useless, as removing the weapon from the hand would shatter it. The weapons, being made of glass, are not has hard as the finest protosteel, but they will not shatter in typical combat situations. This ability also consumes much of the gauntlet's power supply, meaning she can only form five different weapons per round, but usually will only use one.

Appearance: Her original armor was dark orange and blocky, yet light, but she has since added rough, jagged plates of tan to represent her element better.  She wears a large piece of cloth wrapped around her neck and mouth for protection in her native deserts. Her build is stocky, more for strong hits than agile motions.

Bio: In the beginning of her existence, Virse was a Po-Matoran in a harsh world. The Great Beings of her universe decided to keep their creations on Spherus Magna to attempt to repair the damage done by the Energized Protodermis. Their plans failed, and the planet fractured, resulting in the Great Beings being taken from their world to dwell on one of the many moons created. Wars over resources broke out between the native Agori and Glatorian and the Matoran and Toa. So many were slaughtered, entire tribes were wiped out in the chaos of weapons and elements. Centuries passed, and an uneasy peace was established at last. The Great Beings have faded into myth and religion, creating a pantheon of elements and merits worshiped in the few clusters of civilization that remain. Most of the inhabitants wander the wastes of their home alone.

Virse was one such inhabitant. She survived the great war through her courage, and was promoted to be a Toa of Stone. With the war over, she didn't know what to do anymore. She searched the deserts for a purpose, and eventually stumbled upon one. An old Turaga, living as a hermit in the middle of nowhere, found her near-dead with exhaustion and thirst and took her in. He showed her how he pushed past the boundaries of his element of stone and learned to control the sands that surrounded them. Through centuries of practice, she mastered this skill as well, but at the cost of her control of stone. She bid goodbye to the Turaga and set off to teach others to feel the calm of sand. It was then that she was taken and placed in the Bionifight tournament.

Personality: Once a war-hardened veteran, Virse has learned versatility and peace from her training. Her voice is soft, almost hoarse from years of disuse, through the cloth around her mouth. She does not find conversation with those she does not trust easy, especially with those native to Spherus Magna. Though she is slow to anger and quiet, part of her still yearns for combat. She seems to become a different person on the battlefield, much more willing to take charge and speak up in order to have her plans heard.

Like many of those native to her universe, Virse is a devotee of the Great Being pantheon. Great Beings, robes, and Light elementals are considered sacred and are honored appropriately.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2

So.... we've got a Magnetism Toa who hates Bohrok, a blind Matoran who doesn't like Rahkshi, a lizard-man who hates Vortixx, and now a Toa of Sand who doesn't trust Spherus Magnans.... we're a bunch of racists. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 3

Don't forget Zephyr the Toa Supremacist in your group of Bionifight bigots =)

I can't wait to see how this all comes to a head, though. If Voltex forces people to confront their characters' biases or what.

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Name : Vegetoa

Species : Toa

Power/Weapon One : Kanohi Kadin, Mask of Flight.

Power/Weapon Two : Elemental Control over Light

Power/Weapon Three : Warrior Race: Stocky and sturdily built, he possesses an enhanced degree of all-around physical attributes, much higher than those of many normal Toa, coupled with a lifetime of training in hand to-hand combat.

Appearance : Regal and proud, he manages to exude the haughty air of the Prince he is despite his diminutive stature. wears primarily white armor, his natural golden coloration mostly concealed by his blue, unarmored garb. What that cannot conceal, however, is the rippling, hard-earned physique underneath, honed by a lifetime of training and battles for one purpose and one purpose only: to be the best.

Bio : Comes from an ancient line of Warlord-Kings from an Island of Av-Toa. Raised from birth as the Prince of Light, a natural prodigy in both fighting, and in elemental control and power. Did all this get to his head?

Yes. Yes it did. His love for the thrill of the hunt is only exceeded by his love of his own strength and pride, and he is very vocal about it. He will mince no words as to how lowly he thinks of you, if you're lucky enough to be worthy of consideration at all.

might have more comin but this first

• Upvote 4

helo frens