Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

So it wasn't just me who wasn't allowed into the forums yesterday. Good to know.

Ravyn and Amorigiahna will both be competing. Tarsus is currently undecided due to training with Skrall.

I'll opt Tarsus out if he's busy... I need a definitive yes or a no as soon as possible, please :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

So it wasn't just me who wasn't allowed into the forums yesterday. Good to know.

Ravyn and Amorigiahna will both be competing. Tarsus is currently undecided due to training with Skrall.

I'll opt Tarsus out if he's busy... I need a definitive yes or a no as soon as possible, please :P

Okay. Unless Ultron comes back on and says that Skrall's competing, consider Tarsus not to be.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So glad I'm on holidays right now, otherwise I probably wouldn't be able to handle seven characters in the arena. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Wait, we have mech blueprints in the library?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I thought the players wrote the profiles OOC, but the Bionifight Engineers did all of the work IC. 

I'd argue that GBs are actually really bad at building giant robots.

Or perhaps they just set their horizons a little too high with the GSR and its predecessor. 

IC: Alisa Dare - Knowledge Sector.

"Shapeshifting skakdi?" She suppressed a shudder. "That's just.... wrong." 

I regret not pairing Lierdon's Trust Vision with shape-shifting.

...He'd be able to betray people anew every round!

Why did I not make him able to shape-shift? ;_;

*Snaps fingers*

*Snaps fingers*

You're allowed to create one alternate version of a character you already have now, right? Create a Jorth-verse version of Lierdon! 

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I'd say this. You know how taller buildings are harder to build than shorter ones? Yeah.

Except the Baterra were tiny robots and they still didn't work properly. 

You're allowed to create one alternate version of a character you already have now, right? Create a Jorth-verse version of Lierdon! 

I'm kind of tempted to make a good version of Dayeth. 

*Snaps fingers*

That's silly

I don't make alternate versions of characters

...That aren't Artorre

(Though, since you seem to be OK with me making a Jorth-verse character, I might make a Toa of Blood version of Artorre. Speaking of, what's the prefix for the element of Blood? He-?)

*Snaps fingers*

Things are heating up.

*claps sarcastically at the bad pun*

• Upvote 1

Is that Kourahi who is having lightning bolts thrown at him?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

ANNOUNCEMENT

(Don't worry, it is nothing to worry about)

This is our timeline of the next few rounds, as well as a brief explanation of what is going on and what you can all be expecting.

Tuesday, April 7th - That is today. Round 3 begins; it is a Free For All round taking place in the Great Furnace. From this point forward, mechs can be submitted in the discussion topic and will be approved if they are for a fighter that has proven themselves capable of following the rules IC. 

Saturday, April 18th - This is next Saturday. Round 3 ends, all fighters leave the arena. At this point, fighters will sign up for mechs IC and be informed that they have been approved. The Engineering Sector will be added onto the map.

Friday, April 24th - Yes, less than a week after the end of Round 3, Round 4 will begin! Round 4 will be a Mech-Only Free For All round taking place in the Devastation map. Any fighter with a mech will be given the opportunity to participate in this round.

Saturday, May 2nd - Round 4 ends; it is a shorter round because there will be less players involved. All fighters will be in the facility; by this point, all gem quests should be complete. This is not the end, or anything permanent; indeed, it may not even be possible. But I would prefer to have as many fighters as possible available, because...

MONDAY, MAY 4TH - This RPG will have its 3 month anniversary, which nicely coincides with the fact that Round 5 shall begin. Yes, you heard correctly - Round 5 will begin a mere two days after the end of Round 4. Round 5 is planned to be our largest; it will take at least three weeks. More details regarding Round 5 will be announced at a later date.

Thursday, May 14th - A request will be made, and an announcement shall be declared.

Monday, May 25th - Approximate date for the end of Round 5.

Thursday, June 4th - Something special. 

---

Anyway, that is all for the announcement; it is simply a timeline of the next couple rounds that I intend to adhere to as closely as possible. I plan to announce more details regarding Round 5 later this week (or next week if it takes too long to put together).

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 3

Yeah, can we please go back to putting the names of the characters been attacked in bold or OOC something? I've got lots of characters to keep track of, so I'm not going to take the time to read through every single post every other player makes.

If it isn't explicitly stated that mine are the ones being attacked I'm probably not going to see it. 

MONDAY, MAY 4TH - This RPG will have its 3 month anniversary, which nicely coincides with the fact that Round 5 shall begin. Yes, you heard correctly - Round 5 will begin a mere two days after the end of Round 4. Round 5 is planned to be our largest; it will take at least three weeks. More details regarding Round 5 will be announced at a later date.

May the 4th be with you? Clearly, this round will be set in outer space. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, can we please go back to putting the names of the characters been attacked in bold or OOC something? I've got lots of characters to keep track of, so I'm not going to take the time to read through every single post every other player makes.

If it isn't explicitly stated that mine are the ones being attacked I'm probably not going to see it. 

Literally realized the second I posted that I should've done something like that. =P

So both Tarsus and Skrall are in Round 3?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Character Name: Elly
Species: Unknown
Power/Weapon 1: Elly has a new sword, thanks to recent developments. It is a mysterious ruby-red blade which appears to be imbued with an electric blue energy, lines of which flow through out the blade. A simple handle leads up to a large, hollow circular hilt, with the edge of the blade starting on one side and curving around the circle to go upwards and from the majority of the blade before curving off in a quarter-turn at the tip. The entire weapon seems fairly mechanical and otherworldly, very unlike most standard swords. It seems to have some mysterious properties to it, and cannot cut any organic material. In exchange, it seems to be able to cut through metal with more ease.
Power/Weapon 2: Power Cancellation
Power/Weapon 3: Prison Constructs - Elly can create the perfect physical prison for an opponent; these prisons will counter any powers that the opponents try to use.
Appearance: Elly has a dark green helmet with golden outlines, shaped like a Great Hau from Metru Nui. She has dark blue armour with a dark grey skin-tight suit, and a forest green chestplate. Elly doesn't have a specified height, however, she seems to be taller than the other contestants, though not quite as tall as when wearing her other armour. She has an intricately patterned sheath on her back, which she uses to hold her sword when it’s not in use.
Bio: Elly was found during one of the earliest Bionifight tournaments and immediately hired; her power cancellation ability is often used to keep fighters in check. She was once from a village in an odd dimension, and one of the best fighters there. However, she had to be given an assumed title initially, so that she could be taken seriously. However, as time went on, she took the title willingly, since people learned she was to be respected, and it was a very good showing of what job she had, once she got brought on officially.
Personality/Other: Very little was known about Elly, other than her abilities and that she was once a contestant in the tournament. She seems to be pretty secretive when not participating in the tournament officially. The databases don't seem to have much info on her even still, however.

Elly tends to be hopeful and a bit naively optimistic. She tends to assume the best of people, unless proven otherwise, or has seen hints of things going wrong even before they happen.

Edited by An/A Blade
  • Upvote 5

So this is what the Enforcer does on her days off. 

• Upvote 2

Aw, I thought her physical description was going to be different when not disguised...

So both Tarsus and Skrall are in Round 3?

Correct.

Guess I'll go back and edit that last Tarsus post, then...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I'm just glad Elly isn't just nullifying everyone's powers and smiting us all.