Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Name : Iggy

Species : Vortixx

Power/Weapon One : Super Strength

Power/Weapon Two : MORE super strength

Power/Weapon Three : A THIRD HELPING of super strength

Appearance : Tall and in addition to his preternatural three heaping servings of Pakari-level strength, absolutely built. His underlying squishier parts are the green of tarnished bronze or copper. His armor in contrast is quite shiny and coppery in color with red superhero stripes and a cape flowing cape. Said armor is also quite beefy, but not beefy enough to warrant a power slot being used for it

Bio : Hailing from a world close to canon and specifically a Xia close to canon, Iggy was an average man living in a city and world full of monsters. Through a rigorous training regimen he followed EVERY SINGLE DAY he broke the natural limiters on his physical strength, giving him a level of martial prowess unmatched in the world and, he believes, in the multiverse as well. He used this new found OVERWHELMING POWER to kick all the big bad monsters of his world into oblivion, coming to be known as the superhero "One Kick Man," for not a single battle has lasted more than one blow due to his prodigious strength

Other : For a superhero, Iggy is rather laid back. Because even the mightiest foes pose no challenge to him, he doesn't take his hero work very seriously and beats monsters like swatting insects. Since his superhero work has begun to bore him, he is constantly searching for an opponent that can challenge him. The lack of any such opponents has led him to suffer from an existential crisis, and he claims that his ability to feel any and all emotions has dulled considerably. He stated that he just became a hero because it was his dream and for self-satisfaction and before becoming one, used to suffer from anxiety issues. Despite his boredom, Iggy does not ignore crime, as in his own words, "If the heroes run and hide, who will stay and fight?".

The combination of his attitude, unstoppable strength, and distinctively simple and 'unimpressive' appearance often cause his battles to become anticlimactic. Iggy will usually allow his opponents rant about their motives and power up into their strongest forms before obliterating them with one blow. He is also not the type to listen when his opponents talk too much and tends to interrupt it

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

Depends on how powerful each tool is. I've heard 2 swords take up 1 slot, but I'm not entirely sure how to work a shield into that.

Also, on an unrelated note, how would you implement throwable explosives such as grenades as a character's ability without making them ridiculously overpowered?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

When I'm creating a character and I want her to have a spear and a shield/a sword and a shield, are the weapon and shield seperate or can I group them?

Equipment is one slot each. A shield is one slot, the spear is another slot.

Depends on how powerful each tool is. I've heard 2 swords take up 1 slot, but I'm not entirely sure how to work a shield into that.

Also, on an unrelated note, how would you implement throwable explosives such as grenades as a character's ability without making them ridiculously overpowered?

Paired identical weapons are one slot as long as there's no powers attached to them.

As for explosives, the best way to blanace them, in my mind, are drawbacks. Take Terry's Bangarang. He only has one, has to retrieve it, and it takes time to regenerate.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Take Terry's Bangarang. He only has one, has to retrieve it, and it takes time to regenerate.

Using the joke character we created on Skype as an example of being well-balanced....

You are the best. GM. Ever. Of all time. 

• Upvote 5

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Remember when I said profile approvals were going to not be a thing for a bit?

They are now re-opened and stuff. Any profiles that have not been reviewed will be reviewed, and profiles that were submitted in that timeframe (which there weren't so w/e) will be reviewed.

The "large event" that was planned is also delayed for an unknown span of time. Apologies. Just thought everyone should know.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Chiming in quickly.

I'm having a bit of a family emergency right now and do not know how long I will be offline for; for now, Ehks is officially staff and the War Games/Host/Dreisen/Reezo will be managed by the other staff.

Hopefully it does not last too much longer and I will be back soon.

---

Further involvement from myself in the above issue has been determined to be unnecessary; my activity will be returning to normal tomorrow.

Edited by Lucina

When the Swordbearer falls

and the souls are freed,

When the darkness calls

and the fighters rise

in a time of need,

The legends shall name it

LANDFALL

What on earth is this supposed to mean and why is it on the first page of the discussion topic

is it something new and shiny we'll be getting

is there supposed to be hype

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

I have a bad feeling the "Swordbearer" is the Enforcer, and the "souls" are not going to be fun.

On the other hand, "Landfall" means either reaching land after a long air/water journey, which is intriguing... or it means a section of land collapsing, which is... worrying.

And before I post again as Dajik (Mistress), I'd like to know how Owethed saw her so easily. The entire tunnel is full of thick smoke, and lighting it would only make things worse on you. Dajik is "seeing" by feeling with her element; she's not using her eyes.

They are now re-opened and stuff. Any profiles that have not been reviewed will be reviewed, and profiles that were submitted in that timeframe (which there weren't so w/e) will be reviewed.

The "large event" that was planned is also delayed for an unknown span of time. Apologies. Just thought everyone should know.

In light of this...

”You do remember I’m retired, right?”

Name: Krayn Inzaka, Lieutenant (Retired)

Species: Toa of Sonics

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Sonics

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Sanok; Modified with an Akaku-style scope over the right eye.

Power/Weapon 3: Gunblade; Six-shot autorevolver incorporated into a fairly standard straight sword. Reinforced to withstand the uses of Krayn’s other powers. Additional ammo is carried in a pocket on his coat, and must be manually loaded.

Appearance: A little taller than average, Krayn’s armor is naturally a gunmetal gray with black accents. A durable, gray long coat hides his lean, muscled build. The coat is clearly well-used, slightly weather-beaten with a few careful repairs visible here and there, but two spots (on his lapel and on his shoulders) are clearly less less sun faded than the rest, though after many years, even those are difficult to discern the shape of. His face is usually set in a friendly half-smile, with his hands often resting in his coat’s many pockets. His gunblade is sheathed at his hip, the handle just protruding through a specially made cut in the coat. Overall, he looks friendlier than he looks dangerous.

Bio: Krayn Inzaka, born in Le-Koro, comes from a world where the Mata lost. Upon their fall, Makuta’s influence spread unhindered across the island, forcing each village to become a fortress in and of itself. Even as Toa appeared across the island, transformed from the villagers or washing ashore, Makuta’s hold was not broken. Krayn was one of these Toa, and he enlisted in the Gukko Force quickly after his transformation. Skilled as he was, he quickly rose in the ranks to Lieutenant. An undisclosed event, however, soured his colleagues’ opinion of him, and lead to his own descent into an overly-strict, by-the-book officer. Clashes with beings empowered by unknown Marks, Makuta Followers, and a myriad of other threats alongside his allies from other villages mellowed him out, and eventually lead to his resignation from the Gukko Force, deciding that Le-Koro wasn’t really his home anymore. His allies, all former members of the task force known as the Aggressors, were supportive of the decision.

Not that they ever really seemed to grasp what “retired” meant. Seemingly unable to reconcile the still-young Toa’s desire to live quietly as only a former military officer with his capabilities, he found himself dragged along on operations that he really had no reason to be involved in. Again. And again. And again. Any operation the former Aggressors were involved in inevitably brought him into the fold, and in some cases, even granted him authority where he officially had none.

The only comrade that ever seemed to grasp the irony, Kale Ironshaper, nevertheless enlisted his aid when it was needed. Where the Fe-Toa, and later Av-Toa, increased in power, Krayn remained mostly unchanged. Wherever the duo went, he was usually the less-notable presence, able to move about without drawing much attention.

Not that he minded. Better to be underestimated.

Personality/Other: Krayn Inzaka heralds from the same universe as Kale, in fact taken (from his point of view) only a few moments after. The former Lieutenant is a quiet man, perfectly willing to engage in conversation but just as satisfied by contemplative silence. Despite being “retired”, his skills have only increased since his time as an officer. Years of practice with his mask has, through repetition, greatly improved his own accuracy, and practice with his element has honed his control.

Most of the time, Krayn is as friendly and inoffensive as one would expect by looking at him. The few that force him to take action, however, quickly learn that first impressions can be very, very wrong.

Edited by Riku Tryon
  • Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

*rubs hands*

Name: Shriek

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1, 2 and 3: Kanohi Aki. The Kanohi is limited to only being able to use one power at a time instead of in tandem with each other.

Personality: Forward-thinking, hard-working and demanding both of herself and others. Likes to push herself to her limits.

Bio: Shriek grew up on an island in the middle of nowhere somewhere in the MU. In a freak event involving someone seriously breaking a Mask of Elemental Energy, Shriek lost her previous Sonics powers. As compensation, she was given a mysterious Aki. Shriek was teleported into Bionifight during a suicide attempt, one brought about by her massive expectations of herself, just a few milliseconds before she hit the ground after attempting to defenestrate herself.

Appearance: Average height, stick-thin body. Shriek's armour is purple in most places with the occasional flash of glowing blue, somewhat reminiscent of Tron. Her mask is carved in the simple shape of an average Hau, albeit one that constantly shines with the same hue of light as parts of Shriek's armour.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

Now that everyone else is posting profiles...

Ok, Due to the lack of interesting things (At least in the vein of my characters) going on recently, I recon it's time to post two new ones, assuming the Power-creep negation thing doesn't settle in quite soon.
So, Two characters, one from the BZPRPG (Who will still be in said RPG, assuming Ghosthands keeps busy), and one from the Halkenverse.

Name: Tavari
Species: Toa of Lightning
Power/Weapon 1: Electrolance (A three-pronged staff that channels her Lightning powers, but can also be used as a standalone weapon)
Power/Weapon 2: Elemental Powers of Lightning
Power/Weapon 3: Great Huna (Allows her to become Invisible for a short period of time, Allowing for stealthy attacks and sneaky getaways)
Appearance: Tavari has a slim build, clad in striking white armour with blue highlights, yet always seems to wear a ragged brown hooded shawl over everything. Her Eyes are electric blue, and perfect for giving foolish allies a death glare.
Bio: Hailing from the Current BZPRPG Universe, Tavari tended to not get directly involved in any major conflicts, instead aiding those whose lives were on the line in the major vicinity. After years of mutually serving her country, she was summoned to Bionifight to test her skills.
Personality/Other: At first, Tavari appears to be cold and savage, but underneath that harsh exterior lies a more emotional side to her. She is also a loner, and tends to stray away from forming permanent alliances most of the time. Her fighting style is lightning fast, and relies on Acrobatic movements to confuse opponents before striking.

Name: “Fission” (Real name unknown)
Species: Toa of Nuclear Energy
Power/Weapon 1: Dissonance (An Experimental weapon he stole from an Odina Laboratory. It is a double-edged broadsword that can split into two separate ones. The curious thing is that the opposing edges are imbued with different elements. One side is imbued with light and is white hot, and the other is imbued with shadow and is abysmally cold. Due to the complexity of the weapon, this takes up two slots)
Power/Weapon 2: Elemental powers of Nuclear Energy. (Fission can launch bolts of Nuclear energy at opponents. Their radioactivity is contained, preventing stray gamma rays from poisoning other combatants and being overpowered, but enough to inflict radiation poisoning on it's intended target. He can absorb radioactivity, though, but that’s usually rather scarce in the Bionifight arena)
Appearance: Fission has mainly sand-green armour covering his Muscular build, with the exception of his right arm and feet, which are Gunmetal grey and heavily armoured. His eyes are a noxious green, which match his heart-light and unusual veins on his right arm.
Bio: Originally from the Halkenverse’s Nynrah, Fission was originally a Toa of Fire who was experimented on to create a new weapon, which was said to involve Pit Mutagen and Nuclear waste. After the experiment was over, Fission was ready to be rolled into battle, but after realising what he had become, he escaped and went rogue. It was said he almost reached the southern continent before he was teleported to Bionifight.
Personality/Other: Fission’s long history has left him Jaded and nearly emotionless. He won’t even flinch if a Tahtorak roars right in his face. He also harbours a general dislike of Matoran and Toa of fire, the former for experimenting on him, and the latter out of jealousy. His fighting style is potently strong, but he’s very slow, which is also a hindrance.

I tried to balance out Fission as best as I can, but if you see some kind of Overpowered-ness problem in his bio, feel free to notify me.

As for everyone else, good luck with the rest of the war games. Let's hope something interesting happens soon...

Reposting for the (Hopefully last) time.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

In light of this...

”You do remember I’m retired, right?”

Name: Krayn Inzaka, Lieutenant (Retired)

Species: Toa of Sonics

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Sonics

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Sanok; Modified with an Akaku-style scope over the right eye.

Power/Weapon 3: Gunblade; Six-shot autorevolver incorporated into a fairly standard straight sword. Reinforced to withstand the uses of Krayn’s other powers. Additional ammo is carried in a pocket on his coat, and must be manually loaded.

Appearance: A little taller than average, Krayn’s armor is naturally a gunmetal gray with black accents. A durable, gray long coat hides his lean, muscled build. The coat is clearly well-used, slightly weather-beaten with a few careful repairs visible here and there, but two spots (on his lapel and on his shoulders) are clearly less less sun faded than the rest, though after many years, even those are difficult to discern the shape of. His face is usually set in a friendly half-smile, with his hands often resting in his coat’s many pockets. His gunblade is sheathed at his hip, the handle just protruding through a specially made cut in the coat. Overall, he looks friendlier than he looks dangerous.

Bio: Krayn Inzaka, born in Le-Koro, comes from a world where the Mata lost. Upon their fall, Makuta’s influence spread unhindered across the island, forcing each village to become a fortress in and of itself. Even as Toa appeared across the island, transformed from the villagers or washing ashore, Makuta’s hold was not broken. Krayn was one of these Toa, and he enlisted in the Gukko Force quickly after his transformation. Skilled as he was, he quickly rose in the ranks to Lieutenant. An undisclosed event, however, soured his colleagues’ opinion of him, and lead to his own descent into an overly-strict, by-the-book officer. Clashes with beings empowered by unknown Marks, Makuta Followers, and a myriad of other threats alongside his allies from other villages mellowed him out, and eventually lead to his resignation from the Gukko Force, deciding that Le-Koro wasn’t really his home anymore. His allies, all former members of the task force known as the Aggressors, were supportive of the decision.

Not that they ever really seemed to grasp what “retired” meant. Seemingly unable to reconcile the still-young Toa’s desire to live quietly as only a former military officer with his capabilities, he found himself dragged along on operations that he really had no reason to be involved in. Again. And again. And again. Any operation the former Aggressors were involved in inevitably brought him into the fold, and in some cases, even granted him authority where he officially had none.

The only comrade that ever seemed to grasp the irony, Kale Ironshaper, nevertheless enlisted his aid when it was needed. Where the Fe-Toa, and later Av-Toa, increased in power, Krayn remained mostly unchanged. Wherever the duo went, he was usually the less-notable presence, able to move about without drawing much attention.

Not that he minded. Better to be underestimated.

Personality/Other: Krayn Inzaka heralds from the same universe as Kale, in fact taken (from his point of view) only a few moments after. The former Lieutenant is a quiet man, perfectly willing to engage in conversation but just as satisfied by contemplative silence. Despite being “retired”, his skills have only increased since his time as an officer. Years of practice with his mask has, through repetition, greatly improved his own accuracy, and practice with his element has honed his control.

Most of the time, Krayn is as friendly and inoffensive as one would expect by looking at him. The few that force him to take action, however, quickly learn that first impressions can be very, very wrong.

Profile approved.

*rubs hands*

Name: Shriek

Power/Weapon 1, 2 and 3: Kanohi Aki Nuva

Personality: Forward-thinking, hard-working and demanding both of herself and others. Likes to push herself to her limits.

Bio: Shriek grew up on an island in the middle of nowhere somewhere in the MU. In a freak event involving someone seriously breaking a Mask of Elemental Energy, Shriek lost her previous Sonics powers. As compensation, she was given a mysterious Aki Nuva, which she has the mental focus to use. Shriek was teleported into Bionifight during a suicide attempt, one brought about by her massive expectations of herself, just a few milliseconds before she hit the ground after attempting to defenestrate herself.

Appearance: Average height, stick-thin body. Shriek's armour is purple in most places with the occasional flash of glowing blue, somewhat reminiscent of Tron. Her mask is carved in the simple shape of an average Hau, albeit one that constantly shines with the same hue of light as parts of Shriek's armour.

Profile not approved on grounds of Nuva level Power, Speed, and Shielding at the same time.

Now that everyone else is posting profiles...

Ok, Due to the lack of interesting things (At least in the vein of my characters) going on recently, I recon it's time to post two new ones, assuming the Power-creep negation thing doesn't settle in quite soon.

So, Two characters, one from the BZPRPG (Who will still be in said RPG, assuming Ghosthands keeps busy), and one from the Halkenverse.

Name: Tavari

Species: Toa of Lightning

Power/Weapon 1: Electrolance (A three-pronged staff that channels her Lightning powers, but can also be used as a standalone weapon)

Power/Weapon 2: Elemental Powers of Lightning

Power/Weapon 3: Great Huna (Allows her to become Invisible for a short period of time, Allowing for stealthy attacks and sneaky getaways)

Appearance: Tavari has a slim build, clad in striking white armour with blue highlights, yet always seems to wear a ragged brown hooded shawl over everything. Her Eyes are electric blue, and perfect for giving foolish allies a death glare.

Bio: Hailing from the Current BZPRPG Universe, Tavari tended to not get directly involved in any major conflicts, instead aiding those whose lives were on the line in the major vicinity. After years of mutually serving her country, she was summoned to Bionifight to test her skills.

Personality/Other: At first, Tavari appears to be cold and savage, but underneath that harsh exterior lies a more emotional side to her. She is also a loner, and tends to stray away from forming permanent alliances most of the time. Her fighting style is lightning fast, and relies on Acrobatic movements to confuse opponents before striking.

Name: “Fission” (Real name unknown)

Species: Toa of Nuclear Energy

Power/Weapon 1: Dissonance (An Experimental weapon he stole from an Odina Laboratory. It is a double-edged broadsword that can split into two separate ones. The curious thing is that the opposing edges are imbued with different elements. One side is imbued with light and is white hot, and the other is imbued with shadow and is abysmally cold. Due to the complexity of the weapon, this takes up two slots)

Power/Weapon 2: Elemental powers of Nuclear Energy. (Fission can launch bolts of Nuclear energy at opponents. Their radioactivity is contained, preventing stray gamma rays from poisoning other combatants and being overpowered, but enough to inflict radiation poisoning on it's intended target. He can absorb radioactivity, though, but that’s usually rather scarce in the Bionifight arena)

Appearance: Fission has mainly sand-green armour covering his Muscular build, with the exception of his right arm and feet, which are Gunmetal grey and heavily armoured. His eyes are a noxious green, which match his heart-light and unusual veins on his right arm.

Bio: Originally from the Halkenverse’s Nynrah, Fission was originally a Toa of Fire who was experimented on to create a new weapon, which was said to involve Pit Mutagen and Nuclear waste. After the experiment was over, Fission was ready to be rolled into battle, but after realising what he had become, he escaped and went rogue. It was said he almost reached the southern continent before he was teleported to Bionifight.

Personality/Other: Fission’s long history has left him Jaded and nearly emotionless. He won’t even flinch if a Tahtorak roars right in his face. He also harbours a general dislike of Matoran and Toa of fire, the former for experimenting on him, and the latter out of jealousy. His fighting style is potently strong, but he’s very slow, which is also a hindrance.

I tried to balance out Fission as best as I can, but if you see some kind of Overpowered-ness problem in his bio, feel free to notify me.

As for everyone else, good luck with the rest of the war games. Let's hope something interesting happens soon...

Reposting for the (Hopefully last) time.

Tavari approved, but Fission not approved because of the sword containing two powers, in addition to being a weapon.

Made some edits.

Name: Etov Eht

Species: Walking Stick

Power/Weapon 1: Transformation: Etov's first power is the ability to switch between stick form and Toa form. He is also capable of partial transformations, such as turning one arm into a stick. While in his stick form, Etov can only be wielded by someone else for maximum of five minutes, any longer and the power of the watcher will create a rapid burning sensation.

Power/Weapon 2: The People's Voice: As a representative of the people, Etov is able to establish mental "chatrooms" thereby allowing it to communicate with others without being overheard. Only two rooms can be set up at a time and each room can have a maximum of three characters in it.

Power/Weapon 3: Role Call: Etov has long been privy to dark secrets, and thus has the ability to instantly analyze and discover the powers and weaknesses of people he sees. This essentially allows Etov to read their profiles for this game.

Appearance: Etov normally appears as just a normal stick with a brown bag hanging from the end. The stick, while relatively long, is not rather intricate. It appears to be made out of a rich mahogany wood, but it's durability proves to be on par with most metal sticks. Etov is unsure whether this is a result of not being made out of mahogany or whether it was the Watcher's meddling. However, when not in the obviously superior stick form, Etov appears as a generic, if somewhat lanky, brown Toa. The bag normally found hanging from the end of the stick, now appears over the Toa's head with two slots cut out for the eyes. Other than the bag, there is nothing abnormal regarding Etov's appearance.

Biography: Etov was one an average stick lying in the middle of the forest, but that all changed when the Mafia attacked. It wasn't long after, that a mysterious being known only as the Watcher picked up Etov to be his stick. This is the moment that Etov's considers to be its birth. Accompanying this being on his travels, Etov saw a world of bloodshed. Every day and night, Etov would see villagers and mafia engage in petty feuds that only served to perpetuate an ongoing cycle of violence. In addition Etov found itself dismayed at the faith of the nulls, and while it may have been relegated to forever observe in this particular universe, the cries of the nulls did not fall on deaf ears. At each village Etov would collect the spirits of the nulls in its bag and later release them to the wild. Not long after Llun was noticed by the tournament organizers, did they notice that Etov would make for an interesting combatant as well, and thus the stick found itself in a new realm where it was no longer a mere observer.

Personality: Etov have a wooden personality, indeed the being has been called a stick in the mud. Rather bland from its years of merely observing, Etov rarely engages in combative action, preferring instead to observe and comment. That said Etov will take action at things it perceives as foolish, this includes mindless violence, oppression, hatred, and other sins Etov saw committed by the village. Etov's voice is also rather dispassionate and it is rare to discover any traces of emotion within it. Finally Etov prefers to serve as a weapon for others instead of itself.

Edited by Razgriz

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

*rubs hands*

Name: Shriek

Power/Weapon 1, 2 and 3: Kanohi Aki. The Kanohi is limited to only being able to use one power at a time instead of in tandem with each other.

Bio: Shriek grew up on an island in the middle of nowhere somewhere in the MU. In a freak event involving someone seriously breaking a Mask of Elemental Energy, Shriek lost her previous Sonics powers. As compensation, she was given a mysterious Aki. Shriek was teleported into Bionifight during a suicide attempt, one brought about by her massive expectations of herself, just a few milliseconds before she hit the ground after attempting to defenestrate herself.

Edited. The Aki Nuva is now a normal Aki and the powers can only be used one at a time.

VBWj75sh.png

Ya know, I'm just going to draw this up, and it's probably not going to work out the way I want it to, but anyway. 

Name: Ganesh Sebastian XIV

Species: Vortixx

Power/Weapon 1,2, 3: Shield of Valor: A three foot diameter circular frisbee. Legend has it that it withstood a GIANT ROBOT PUNCH once, although that is somewhat unsubstantiated. What is understood is that it can withstand a freaking ton of brute force, sword slashes, and even bullets. It does not fully protect Sebastian's body, however, which could leave him open to attack. The shield is only marginally effective against most elemental attacks - heat is transmitted through the shield and magnified in effect, causing him to drop it, and it does not resist gravitic forces. 

It also can be thrown to hit an opponent, and has a tendency to return to its bearer, unless knocked off trajectory, caught, or forcefully impeded. Even this is brief, as this thing has been known to return to Sebastian through solid rock given enough time (not instantaneous, can be resisted by others). The source of this power is unknown.

Breakdown: 

Power Slot 1: Metal Shield (weapon)

Power Slot 2: Force resistance of said shield, as outlined. (power)

Power Slot 3: The shield's ability to return to its bearer. (power)

Bio: Ganesh Sebastian was an ordinary Vortixx working in the factories of Xia, when one day he discovered a curved metal disk embedded in the ground by his mailbox. He managed to dig it out - only to find that he couldn't get rid of it. The authorities tried to take it from him more than once, and Ganesh would have been more than happy to let them have it - only for him to find it mysteriously appearing by his bedside in the middle of the night.

As the usual way this story goes, he was arrested because the authorities thought he stole it. But even in the prison, the shield refused to leave his side for long. When the female prison guards decided that he was going to be experimented on, Ganesh decided that he had enough and used said shield to bust himself out of jail, and the chase sequence that followed was going to be in the latest Biovel movie. Anyway.

He escaped, and has been wandering around ever since. The Host calling him to Bionifight was kind of a relief. 

Appearance: Ganesh looks like an average guy who has been working in a factory, and then called to fight for his life. He wears all black factory clothes. The shield is gleaming silver with a single black S painted on. "It's Sebastian, hence the letter S."

Personality/Other:  Ganesh is okay with machines and weapons, since that's what he has been dealing with all of his life. He does have a reasonable level of natural strength common to all Vortixx, but not excessively. He tends to have mixed feelings about the shield incident, and struggles with the idea of giving it up to return to his normal life. He really would like to go back to his old life and keep the shield with him - but at the same time, he's starting to get the idea that maybe he wouldn't mind a life of adventure after all. Maybe. 

When the Swordbearer falls

and the souls are freed,

When the darkness calls

and the fighters rise

in a time of need,

The legends shall name it

LANDFALL

Ah, we're speculating about this again.

I have some theories about what parts of this mean, but I'm content to sit back and wait to find out if I'm right....

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Hatmaster Gabe, Toa of Euphoria 

(Also known as Grandmaster Peppy Snapster of the Glorious Nation of philadelphXian-Zakazimbabwe, President of the FedoraCo Intergalactic Empire, Head Poobah of the Toa Wahlberg Fan Club and Enema Dojo, and Global Reigning Champion of the Greasy Scoundrel's Annual Tip'n'Flip World Series, XVIII, PhD.)

Species: Toa of Euphoria and Divine Emperor of Known Space and Time

Power/Weapon 1: GUNS OF THE EMPEROR: A large cannon that fires FedoraCo fedoras at opponents at high velocity. The fedoras are semi-sentient due to being soaked in Ihu Dew (this also allows them to be sticky and adhesive) and act somewhat like Krana, attaching themselves to their target and causing extreme feelings of euphoria and the desire to grow hair on one's neck. The ammunition for this cannon is kept in a sack, slung on Emperor Snapster's back.

Power/Weapon 2: CROWN OF THE EMPEROR: A golden fedora crown, perched on his head. The brim is razor sharp, and it can be flung at opponents with deadly skill. He forgoes a powered Kanohi in favour of the power of the crown.

Power/Weapon 3: THIGHS OF THE EMPEROR: His giant, crushing thighs can exert a crushing force, equivalent to two elephants doing the Macarena in the hot sun.

Appearance: Basked in blinding light extraordinary, and clad in plates of gold and silver, the appearance of this divine, greasy deity is the highest honor one could possibly hope of holding for but a brief moment. Mata Nui in Toa form himself combined with Toa Wahlberg at the peak of his rapping career ain't got ###### on his viciously striking visage, not to mention those ######in' thighs, man.

Bio: Having nearly conquered the entirety of the known multiverse, the godlike Emperor and Grand Hatmaster Gabe (aka Peppy Snapster) sought to expand the rule of his Kingdom - now the ground where he has yet to reign shudders with every footstep, as he seeks new subjects to spread his warm, sticky euphoria over and become the master of space and time itself.

Personality/Other: 

HOSSANA MEUS
FORTUNA DEUS
PROTEGO CAUSA IN SANCTUS
AETERNUS PRAETOR
FIRMITAS SEMPER
CORYPHAEUS REX REGIS UNIVERS

It should be noted that Gabe is a character from the BZPRPG. While his majesty may be over the top in the manner in which he conducts his business, I wouldn't classify him as a 'joke.'

Changes made, resubmitting for approval.

heyo

Can't stop; addicted to the shin dig...

Name: Constructman

Power/Weapon 1+2: Hardlight Constructs. Constructman can make constructs in the shape of basic polyhedrons from hardlight; however, he is also capable of imbuing these constructs with limited A.I., allowing them to perform certain actions without assuming direct control; with the right programming, he can also receive sensory input and telepathic messages from his creations.

A list of potential constructs:

• Basic polyhedrons
  • Melee Weapons
  • Walls/Shields
  • Motion Trigger Alarms - will send a telepathic alert if tripped.
  • Motion Trigger Bomb - similar to the Alarm, but will explode (with hardlight shrapnel) upon detection.
  • Video Drones - will fly around and provide a visual feed of whatever they're looking at. Capable of autonomous decision-making.
  • Attack Drones - will fly around and shoot pieces of themselves (hardlight bullets) at enemies. Capable of autonomous decision-making.
Constructman has four "slots" he can use for his power. Green constructs take one slot, blue takes two, and red takes three.

Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Mātāpunenga - Mask of Encyclopedia. This mask can be used to scan natural phenomena and give an explanation for it via an internal database; alternatively, it can provide any information requested for by the user. The mask comes with a USB port and cable, allowing it to connect with USB compatible computers and update its database. It is limited in that it cannot provide an explanation for any phenomena that has not had its relevant data uploaded into it, meaning regular updates are necessary. (OOC: Basically the Scan Visor from Metroid Prime + Wikipedia and BS01 in a mask)

Appearance: a slender blue and silver Toa wearing a black longcoat and a silver Tryna. His hardlight constructs will take the colors of green, blue, or red depending on the level of their programming.

Bio: Constructman comes from a universe where the forces of the Makuta were eradicated. The Brotherhood of Makuta and the Order of Mata Nui went to war much earlier in this timeline, a war which ended in the complete destruction of the Makuta in their forces (in no small part due to Mata Nui's influence). The Order put a universe-wide regime into place (suspiciously resembling the League of Six Kingdoms and the Brotherhood of Makuta), at first ruling the universe with a benevolent hand. But soon, they became much more... Fanatical.

Constructman was a Matoran living in this universe, a universe where blind devotion to Mata Nui was the order of the day and even the slightest bit of sloth or questioning could earn you a painful death. The Order began putting more and more oppressive measures into place, treating the "lower classes" as beasts of burden

Soon, however, the beasts bit back. On a day that would forever live in infamy, many Matoran did the unthinkable: they put down their tools and said "no".

What began as a simple worker's strike eventually evolved into a (un)holy war as the Order refused to negotiate on any terms, deeming the revolting workers as blasphemous traitors. On the other side, secret resistance groups came crawling out of the woodwork and began rallying the people to rise up against their masters. Constructman, having now become a Toa, rose up in the ranks of one such resistance group, waging war against the Order and even against Mata Nui himself. Though the war seemed to be leading up to a massive Order victory, a sudden attack on Mata Nui himself tipped fortune in favor of the rebellion; a group of Xian scientists were able to create a virus that knocked out Mata Nui, causing their universe's version of the Great Cataclysm.

With Mata Nui out of the picture, the Order crumbled. Rebellion forces soon took the whole of the Universe, culminating with an attack on Metru Nui. It was during the sack of Metru Nui, however, that Constructman mysteriously disappeared, having been pulled into Bionifight.

Personality/Other: Constructman is a sea of eerie tranquility, off interrupted by storms of primal rage. Normally a believer on the virtues of calm and proprietous behavior, coming across as polite and mild-mannered, if a little uncanny and alien. However, there come points in time when all that is supplanted by unabated anger, in which he will blindly lash out at anybody who dares approach him. And these times are many in number, for Constructman is very easily offended by even the slightest of grievances.

When calm, Constructman is a bit of a stick in the mud (don't tell him that though). Normally he is quite bland and conducts himself in a very dry manner. While he may seem serious to a fault, he does possess a sense of humor; however, it is quite offbeat, as he will laugh at the weirdest things and tell the weirdest jokes. The weird reactions of others to his attempts at humor further reinforce his stifling of it.

Constructman possesses a great hatred for the followers of Mata Nui. While he is generally tolerant of other beliefs and philosophies, he dislikes anybody who tries to forcibly press their beliefs on another (don't tell him how hypocritical this is); it's just the followers of Mata Nui that get the most flak due to his life experiences.

Name: OWL

Species: Eater Toa (see biography)

Power/Weapon 1: Calix level agility, reflexes, and speed

Power/Weapon 2: Pakari level strength

Power/Weapon 3: OWL can sprout two additional limbs from his shoulders, beginning with armored muscular tissue but ending in metallic blades. These blades can move independently as a second pair of arms but are often used in conjunction with OWL's primary arms. These additional limbs share the agility and strength of the rest of OWL's body. Reference image.

Appearance: MOC here

Bio: OWL comes from a Matoran Universe inhabited by not only its normal species but also a variety of creatures known as "Eaters". Taking the forms of Matoran, Skakdi, Vortixx, and many other species (collectively known as "Normals"), these creatures possessed superior physical attributes and the ability to produce deadly weapons from their bodies - but at the price of being cursed to subsist off of the flesh of Normals and other Eaters. Due to the threat the Eaters posed to the Normals, an Eater's very existence was deemed a capital offense; Eaters were hunted down by Toa and agents of the Order of Mata Nui, just like they hunted defenseless Normals.

OWL was a Toa living in this universe who hunted Eaters... Or he would have hunted Eaters if he didn't keep getting relegated to desk work. While he was specifically trained to fight Eaters and did very well in training, he kept being pushed to the sidelines by his more talented colleagues. Eventually, though, he got a chance to step onto the battlefield...

... And got his kicked.

Captured by the Brotherhood of Makuta, an organization heavily involved with the Eaters in his universe, OWL was experimented on and was eventually turned into an Eater himself. He was then used by the Brotherhood as a weapon against the Toa and the Order of Mata Nui; it was during this time that he got pulled into Bionifight

Personality/Other: Once a friendly and kind Toa, OWL is now is a merciless killer with little regard for sapient life. He takes pleasure in killing, and expresses a belief in conquering fear through becoming the very monster one fears. While prone to erratic or deranged behavior, he also shows moments of complete lucidity and awareness of his actions. He also appears to remember his past as a Toa and his relationship with others clearly. As such, his strange behavior hints at a thoroughly broken mind, with little concern for humanity or the social norms he once worried so much about.

Despite having been captured, tortured, and experimented on by the Brotherhood of Makuta, OWL holds a nominal loyalty to them, having served them partly of his own will. As such, he despises Toa and other such "heroes"; partially out of resentment of his own condition, partially as a result of his new, twisted psyche.

OWL's body has been modified so that he requires ingestion of Matoran/Toa/Turaga, Skakdi, or Vortixx flesh to survive. However, he only needs one body every two months, so survival in this tournament shouldn't be a problem in the short term (prolonged physical exertion will cause his hunger to increase, however).

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

Well... Trend follow time...

Name: Draco

Species: Rahkshi of Cyclone

Power One: Shadow Kraata Cyclone Powers

Power Two: Draconic like wings, used for flight.

Power Three: Warhammer with mask of Scavenging carved in it.

Appearance: A hulking blue and black Rahkshi with glowing red eyes. He has large, Draconic wings which he uses as a cloak when not using them.

Bio: After events at Corpus, Draco was teleported to Bionifight. The teleportation levelled him to Shadow Kraata level, as well as enlarged his previous vestigial wings.

Personality/Other: Is male. Draco is brutal, and loyal to the Makuta, which he calls himself the angel of the Makuta. He is also generally too arrogant for his own good. He hates the cold, and is fairly intelligent. Draco is strong for a Rahkshi.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Power Three: Warhammer with mask of Scavenging engraved in it.

Appearance: A hulking blue and black Rahkshi with glowing red eyes. He has large, Draconic wings which he uses as a cloak when not using them.

Bio: After events at Corpus, Draco was teleported to Bionifight. The teleportation levelled him to Shadow Kraata level, as well as enlarged his previous vestigial wings.

Personality/Other: Is male. Draco is brutal, and loyal to the Makuta, which he calls himself the angel of the Makuta. He is also generally too arrogant for his own good. He hates the cold, and is fairly intelligent. Draco is strong for a Rahkshi.

Old trend. Thought we were over/not allowing the bringing of existing characters from other RPGs.

That's pretty much it, people got annoyed at the flood of characters from Corpus. Fairly certain that bringing in characters from other RPGs is not against the rules.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Power Three: Warhammer with mask of Scavenging engraved in it.

Old trend. Thought we were over/not allowing the bringing of existing characters from other RPGs.

Untrue; we just wanted them to slow down for the time, since there was like 21:1 ratio when that was made.

Arctic is not staff, and there's no rules against bringing in characters from other RPGs. People wree just annoyed with it at the start.

That said, is it just a carving in his hammer, or does the weapon have the actual power of a mask of Scavenging?

Edited by Decapixaetion

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Arctic is not staff, and there's no rules against bringing in characters from other RPGs. People wree just annoyed with it at the start.

That said, is it just a carving in his hammer, or does the weapon have the actual power of a mask of Scavenging?

I didn't say for certain that it wasn't allowed. I said that I thought that was the case.