Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Velix would probably notice moving sand, considering mountains don't have much sand.

She's not just sliding down the path in plain view. She's wary of Cultists and trying to remain unseen. Just let me get up a post, and you'll see what I mean.

Ah. In that case he definitely wouldn't notice her.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I've decided to scrap Achilex and try this guy instead.

Name: Velix

Species: Ve-Toa. Toa of Speed

Power/Weapon 1: Element of Speed. ALlows him to add or drain speed from objects, but not change direction.

Power/Weapon 2: Speed Skates. An oft-used law enforcement tool in his home-universe, these skates channel Velix's Speed powers to allow him to 'skate' about six inches off the ground at extremely high speeds. However, they do not turn or stop well.

Power/Weapon 3: He carries modified disk launcher that launches specially serrated disks with spinning. Velix uses his power to turn these disk into spinning buzzsaws of death by greatly amplifying their rotation. He usually carries three of the special disks.

Appearance: He is relatively small for a Toa, and is colored sand brown and white. His disk launcher is magnetically clipped to his back, along with the disks. AS is the custom with Ve-Toa, his mask is in the shape of a mask that carries some connotation of SPeed, in this case a Kakama.

Bio: Velix was once a police officer of an utopian futuristic world, but one day ended up in Bionifight. He has been through several tournements, and considers it a good things to show newbies(As he calls them) the ropes.

Personality/Other: He speaks in a breezy tone, with a bit of Runtalk, a shorthand used by Ve-Matoran and Toa, opting for efficiency.

Name: Lefia

Species:Ce-Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Psi-Blade: Similar to the Mindarm dicipline of the Dasaka, Lefia can generate a telekinetic weapon of various sizes, shapes, etc, making it semi-visible via a psionic illusion. She can make two at a time, at most. She can only make weapons she can imagine or has seen before, and cannot make projectile weapons or weapons with many moving parts.

Power/Weapon 2: Charisma: By lacing her words with subtle Psionics, Lefia can convince just about anyone of anything. Strong-willed beings can resist this, but due to the way the powers piggyback on the words, mental defenses are ineffective.

Power/Weapon 3: Psionic Occlusion: Using her powers, Lefia can prevent people from noticing her. Instead of true invisibility, she only becomes extremely obscure and hard to notice. When dueling with someone, the power can only make it much harder for the other fighter to see and respond quickly.

Appearance: Lefia is wiry and thin, with mostly gold armor. She is acrobatic and athletic.

Bio: Before Biofight, Lefia lived in a mostly utopian world, where all species lived together in harmony. There was still crime, of course, though. Lefia was an accomplished pickpocket, who used her Psionics abilities in certain ways so often that her secondary powers atrophied, leaving her with the three listed.

Personality/Other: Lefia is an excellent pickpocket, accomplished thief, and extremely good at talking her way out of things, assisted by her Charisma. She is very full of herself though.

Velix's change is Approved, he can find those skates somewhere in the facility post-crash (They ended up there and were waiting for him after War Games, for example, but...well, yeah.)

Lefia's change is not approved, as it makes it sound like she is nearly impossible to hit during a fight. Clarification on the extent of how much it makes fighting her difficult would be good - I know it wouldn't be on the same level as if she wasn't fighting someone, but the "much harder to see and respond quickly" makes me wary of approving it.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I've decided to scrap Achilex and try this guy instead.

Name: Velix

Species: Ve-Toa. Toa of Speed

Power/Weapon 1: Element of Speed. ALlows him to add or drain speed from objects, but not change direction.

Power/Weapon 2: Speed Skates. An oft-used law enforcement tool in his home-universe, these skates channel Velix's Speed powers to allow him to 'skate' about six inches off the ground at extremely high speeds. However, they do not turn or stop well.

Power/Weapon 3: He carries modified disk launcher that launches specially serrated disks with spinning. Velix uses his power to turn these disk into spinning buzzsaws of death by greatly amplifying their rotation. He usually carries three of the special disks.

Appearance: He is relatively small for a Toa, and is colored sand brown and white. His disk launcher is magnetically clipped to his back, along with the disks. AS is the custom with Ve-Toa, his mask is in the shape of a mask that carries some connotation of SPeed, in this case a Kakama.

Bio: Velix was once a police officer of an utopian futuristic world, but one day ended up in Bionifight. He has been through several tournements, and considers it a good things to show newbies(As he calls them) the ropes.

Personality/Other: He speaks in a breezy tone, with a bit of Runtalk, a shorthand used by Ve-Matoran and Toa, opting for efficiency.

Name: Lefia

Species:Ce-Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Psi-Blade: Similar to the Mindarm dicipline of the Dasaka, Lefia can generate a telekinetic weapon of various sizes, shapes, etc, making it semi-visible via a psionic illusion. She can make two at a time, at most. She can only make weapons she can imagine or has seen before, and cannot make projectile weapons or weapons with many moving parts.

Power/Weapon 2: Charisma: By lacing her words with subtle Psionics, Lefia can convince just about anyone of anything. Strong-willed beings can resist this, but due to the way the powers piggyback on the words, mental defenses are ineffective.

Power/Weapon 3: Psionic Occlusion: Using her powers, Lefia can prevent people from noticing her. Instead of true invisibility, she only becomes extremely obscure and hard to notice. When dueling with someone, the power can only make it much harder for the other fighter to see and respond quickly.

Appearance: Lefia is wiry and thin, with mostly gold armor. She is acrobatic and athletic.

Bio: Before Biofight, Lefia lived in a mostly utopian world, where all species lived together in harmony. There was still crime, of course, though. Lefia was an accomplished pickpocket, who used her Psionics abilities in certain ways so often that her secondary powers atrophied, leaving her with the three listed.

Personality/Other: Lefia is an excellent pickpocket, accomplished thief, and extremely good at talking her way out of things, assisted by her Charisma. She is very full of herself though.

Velix's change is Approved, he can find those skates somewhere in the facility post-crash (They ended up there and were waiting for him after War Games, for example, but...well, yeah.)

Lefia's change is not approved, as it makes it sound like she is nearly impossible to hit during a fight. Clarification on the extent of how much it makes fighting her difficult would be good - I know it wouldn't be on the same level as if she wasn't fighting someone, but the "much harder to see and respond quickly" makes me wary of approving it.

@Velix: Okay.  Thanks!

@Lefia: I think I'll just remove that part altogether. The idea was that it would be harder for the opponent to focus on her. But as I learned with the Charisma power, saying 'harder to do etc' is unspecific and a bad idea in general. To sum up, I'll just say that when a being focuses on her, the Occlusion stops working until they stop focusing.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

@Lefia: I think I'll just remove that part altogether. The idea was that it would be harder for the opponent to focus on her. But as I learned with the Charisma power, saying 'harder to do etc' is unspecific and a bad idea in general. To sum up, I'll just say that when a being focuses on her, the Occlusion stops working until they stop focusing.

That works. Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

That works.

So the changes are approved?

That works.

So the changes are approved?

Approved now, aye.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Name: Malkon Tento

Species: Nocturn's Species

Faction: Vapautti Sielu/Kurjuus cult

Power/Weapon 1: Pakari Level Strength: Malkon is quite strong, able to lift boulders and other such objects with the same ease that one Toa might lift a Matoran. And he can throw them, too. That's also discounting how painful a punch from him would be. It's pretty self explanatory, really.

Power/Weapon 2: Protosteel Claws: Each of Malkon's hands is a three-fingered claw, similar to Sidorak's, made of sharp protosteel. As such, he can rip through just about anything if he sets his mind to it. Other than that, they're large enough to grasp a Toa's head and crush it if he decides to do so.

Power/Weapon 3: Dual Axes: Malkon has two double bitted axes, each appearing the same (in terms of aesthetic and size and weight) as Axonn's axe, although neither of these axes have the energy blast power Axonn had. He will often wield these in his top pair of arms, while his bottom pair is used for grabbing unfortunate people so that their heads can get chopped off. Or ripping apart shields and then he uses the axes to smash faces. Stuff like that. Sometimes he'll even throw one axe like a francisca.

Appearance: Malkon Tento is quite large and muscular, something easily seen beneath his armour, or where his armour doesn't cover. Although, the size is easily noticed, as he is larger than a Steltian, and indeed quite a bit larger than fellow members of his species. The spines on his back are entirely organic and are also quite muscular appearing, and can be seen flexing when Malkon swings his arms, lending some to believe they're just extra muscle for extra power. Wouldn't be surprising, considering his species.

He is coloured primarily in dark green and dark translucent blue, and the translucent parts of him (primarily the organic parts plus the armoured shell on his head as well) will glow in the darkness or in water. Back on his home island, he'd often use this to his advantage, sitting deep underwater and waving his spines around to attract fish, before eating them in one bite.

Bio: Malkon Tento is a member of Nocturn's species, from the same univerze as Xaeraz. However, unlike the majority of beings in Xaeraz's universe, he is not dead. That is mainly because of an accident involving an Olmak. You see, one day Malkon found an Olmak, and he wasn't sure what it was or how it worked - he was quite naive at that time - so he accidentally smashed it. The release of power teleported him from his universe to Saarela Kirottu, and basically minutes later, Xaeraz killed that universe.

After being captured by cultists and taken before the Herald of Misery before being sent to the Muaka's Den, Malkon Tento decided to tap into what little self preservation instinct he had, and decided to join the cult. However, he was quickly put to work managing relatively important things, and is quite disappointed with his position in the cult, and is rather disillusioned with the cult's mission as a whole - not that he lets anybody know that.

Personality/Other: Malkon Tento is a relatively quiet being, although when he's angry he can definitely yell. Just ask the cultists who first captured him - some of them have gotten relatively good at reading lips since that incident. Other than that, despite his position as a cultist - a cultist in the cult of misery, no less - he tries to be relatively friendly. He is rather disillusioned with the cult and its mission, and disappointed with his position in it, however, so that probably explains part of his friendliness. He really wants to get out of the cult at some point.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Well, Tiragath and I have been talking and I think we've got something special in store. Introducing...

Name: Toa Kopen

Species: Av-Toa

Power/Weapon 1: TENJOU - A sentient golden scepter, tipped with a long point consisting of three blades twisting around each other. Though the blades are no longer serrated, their vibrations can be harnessed to drill through the toughest armor. Kopen became a Toa through the contract with this weapon containing the soul and power of Tenjou. Though it does not possess any powers on its own, it allows Tenjou to telepathically communicate with her. Her love and understanding still remain in this form.

Power/Weapon 2: A Kanohi Kakama, Mask of Speed. As a Toa, Kopen can access the full power of her mask to race at seemingly impossible speeds.

Power/Weapon 3: Quick Healing. Given enough time and energy, Kopen can recover from any non-lethal injury, from stab wounds to lightning burns. The rate of healing depends on the severity of the injury, and even minor wounds take some time. This ability helps her jump back up and stay on her feet even after devastating attacks by more powerful beings and then outlast them.

Power/Weapon 4: Warrior’s Blind. After participating in the Queen's Quest, Kopen was given an Ultimate Weapon in the form of a small yellow band. This band dampens loud noises around her, and, when activated, can blind her ten nearest foes, to be named within the post, for two OOC days.

Power/Weapon 5: Elemental Control of Light. Due to her impairment, Kopen’s control of light is… sloppy at best. Far too often, she gives an attack too much power without her ability to see it, and her aim is poor. She shows promise at hardlight constructs, as they are solid enough for her to view, though she tends to fall back into old habits when fighting.

Appearance: Kopen is blind, and instead relies on a series of clickers built into her joints that allow her to use a form of echolocation to navigate. As the frequency is based on motion, running or otherwise moving quickly improves the detail of her vision. This method of sight provides a different set of strengths and weaknesses, such as an immunity to blinding by light or darkness, as well as an ability to see through most illusions, though her carefully tuned ears are hypersensitive to loud or repetitive noises, which can throw off her vision, and silence fields are devastating, leaving her in a state of panic and complete isolation from the world. Finer details and color escape her, making it difficult to identify the powers of others, though she can identify Kanohi with focus. With her new abilities, she has gained a new method of sight by feeling light with her elemental powers. With practice, she can use this to “see” color and greater detail, though it only works in well-lit places.
Though much has changed now that Kopen is a Toa, it failed to repair her blindness. Her face is still a mangle of wires and diodes carefully hidden beneath her flattened, round cloth cap and blindfold, and her joints still click softly with each motion. She had shed much of her eclectic collection of cloth, preferring to keep only a few sentimental pieces that still fit. Where her armor was one a vibrant red now shines a perfect gold among the silver. She’s a little on the short side for a Toa, but her strong and agile build is still well-suited to wearing down and defeating opponents of all power levels.

Bio: Kopen always seemed to be underfoot in her hometown, snatching at anything she could steal and endorsing all kinds of similar nasty habits. She was always the target of many glares and insults from her fellow Matoran. In an attempt to save another from a wandering Rahkshi, she was caught by an attack and blinded. At last, the villagers had an excuse to expel her from the village. After months of wandering through the wilds adapting to her new life, she stumbled upon a new town. She took to surviving the only way she knew how: little favors here and there, earning much respect and many clients, but never any friends.
When Tenjou gave her a Toa Weapon, Kopen finally learned the truth about herself: she was an Av-Matoran, hidden in the Time Slip where she could be protected from the Makuta. Suddenly, much of her life makes more sense.

Personality: Kopen has been through much. The accident that deprived her of sight and the rejection of those that should have given her sympathy left her bitter. Finding her own place in the world alone made her overconfident and belligerent. And then she found herself in Bionifight where no one seemed to care. Through rounds, the Queen’s Quest, the War Games, and Landfall, she’s starting to learn her lessons the hard way. Becoming a Toa has given her a new perspective on life and satisfied her secret envy of their great power. Though she tends to be outspoken and resentful, she is also capable of showing compassion and understanding, though much of that comes from Tenjou’s coaching.

The irony is just too good to resist.

Hopefully this gets approved, and then we can get things rolling.
  • Upvote 1

Questions for GMs: 

1) Can we have a PC cultist that works for the Herald of Death?

2) Do said PC cultists have an immunity to the black fog in the Fields of Death? Would the latter take up a power shot? Or would resistance?

3) About how many undead T-Rexes could this cultist summon or control? One? An army? Two? How much is too much? I'm thinking that summoning would be one power, and control would be another, for two power slots. (I could call it the Elemental Power of Undead T-Rexes lol but I think that would be OP.)

Edited by fishers64

Questions for GMs: 

1) Can we have a PC cultist that works for the Herald of Death?

2) Do said PC cultists have an immunity to the black fog in the Fields of Death? Would the latter take up a power shot? Or would resistance?

3) About how many undead T-Rexes could this cultist summon or control? One? An army? Two? How much is too much? I'm thinking that summoning would be one power, and control would be another, for two power slots. (I could call it the Elemental Power of Undead T-Rexes lol but I think that would be OP.)

1. Yep
  2. Only Heralds are immune to the Fog by default. Safe passage through the fog can only be granted by Tuoni otherwise.
  3. One, but it would immediately devour the cultist whole with no chance to resist or survive.
  • Upvote 1

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Elemental power of undead T-Rexes plus mask of mind control over undead T-Rexes?

In that case, you accidentally summon an Allosaur instead, which devours you whole with no chance for retaliation or survival.

• Upvote 2

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Elemental power of undead T-Rexes plus mask of mind control over undead T-Rexes?

In that case, you accidentally summon an Allosaur instead, which devours you whole with no chance for retaliation or survival.
Mask of mind control plus elemental power of undead T-Rexes plus modified mask of Rahi control able to control all non-sapient creatures?

VBWj75sh.png

Terry has a sort-of T-Rex thingy. But it's a mech. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

hub and gravy's co-character

Name: Naokaz
Species: Toa
Faction: Prisoner -100/10=-10 really sucks mate
Power/Weapon 1: Laser Beams
Power/Weapon 2: Fists of Justice (Stone Cold) - She can punch really, really hard, and that gets even harder if the enemies she hits are criminals. Also they can freeze people in rock if a d6 lands on an even number.
Power/Weapon 3: Kakama
Appearance: Brown and grey armour. Tall. Lean and muscular. Chesty QT 10/10. Has violet eyes beneath her silver Kanohi Kakama. Also wears a bucket hat and a gun shaped necklace. Incredibly useful cape. She also wears a red tie because it's professional.
Bio: She comes from some universe somewhere and we don't actually know how she got here but she did. Then she became a prisoner for some apparent reason. She finds the stone chair of the cell really comfy. But the rest of the thingies that come along with being a prisoner suck. Doesn't even follow Po-koro Prison Regulations
Personality/Other: Female. Enjoys long walks on the beach. Fights crime. Can use the guns but doesn't really use them because of reasons. Justice. Very dramatic and enjoys watching her cloak billow in the wind. Also reads romance novels in her spare time. Flirty gal, but hopeless romantic. Great pal, 10/10 would buy drinks for.
  • Upvote 5

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Anguish - Wailing Plains. 

He kept up the assault, sending another shadow blast at the machine. 

Does this mean he's repeating the trick from earlier and firing a blast, or is he just shooting a blast?

Okay, thanks.

Question for staff: Do the inhibitors that prevented people who were inside mechs from using their normal powers still work now that we've made Landfall? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You already have the highest post count of anyone on the site. Why do you need more? 

I guess the word "retirement" doesn't mean anything to you, then? 

Toa Hubert has fulfilled his destiny. He should've become a Turaga and gone into retirement by now. 

Hm... true. Perhaps it was your destiny to become someone else? 

Edited by Locus