Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

I had him walk around aimlessly for two posts in like, the last ten pages or so.

I figured that someone would realise, "Hey! This guy's got absolutely no powers besides his weapon! Maybe I'd have an easier time trying to pick him off first," but it never happened, quite possibly due to the posts getting buried.

Oh well.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Edited for you, Ultron. I'm not sure if I described the state of the poles correctly at all- you were really quite vague in your last post, so I simply assumed that they were in a sphere around Olari. Nato's currently arguing with me over Skype about this, so if I didn't describe it the way you envisioned, I'll edit it again to keep with the continuity.

VBWj75sh.png

I've decided to scrap Achilex and try this guy instead.

Name: Vezolx

Species: Ve-Toa. Toa of Speed

Power/Weapon 1: Element of Speed. ALlows him to add or drain speed from objects, but not change direction.

Power/Weapon 2: Mask of Self-Rotation. Otherwise known as Mask of Tornado. Basically downgraded Spinjitzu in mask form.

Power/Weapon 3: He carries modified disk launcher that launches specially serrated disks with spinning. Vezolx uses his power to turn these disk into spinning buzzsaws of death by greatly amplifying their rotation. He usually carries three of the special disks.

Appearance: He is relatively small for a Toa, and is colored sand brown and white. His disk launcher is magnetically clipped to his back, along with the disks. AS is the custom with Ve-Toa, his mask is in the shape of a mask that carries some connotation of SPeed, in this case a Kakama.

Bio: Velox was once a police officer of an utopian futuristic world, but one day ended up in Bionifight. He has been through several tournements, and considers it a good things to show newbies(As he calls them) the ropes.

Personality/Other: He speaks in a breezy tone, with a bit of Runtalk, a shorthand used by Ve-Matoran and Toa, opting for efficiency.

That's an odd name. Also, he has two names. It says Vezolx, but then later it still says Velox. 

I suppose I'll approve Sir Two Names regardless

I don't really like the name, so I'm going to change it momentarily.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Daedalus and Urchin, whenever you're ready for some action, the NPC Frost Tarakava has attacked Daedalus and Zel'sai.

Ooh... at last. I've been idle practically the entire time. This could be fun, or it could be "fun." We'll see. And yeah... it's 10:30 a.m. here, I don't know about everyone else's time zones... but I just woke up. At 10:30. Guess I'd better catch up with the two pages that magically appeared overnight.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC Velix:

Velix looked around, through the whirling snow. Visibility was bad. He smiled. "When in doubt, move fast.", he muttered, activating his mask and launching into a whirling minitornado. On the one hand, the winds blasted the snow away from him, but on the other, his tornado sucked up the snow under him, blasting it every which way. 

OOC: Velix open for Interaction.

Manhunter, I apologize for not making this clear before, but a fighter who joins the game after a round has started will not appear in the Arena, but in the locker rooms. This is to avoid the problem of having fighters wear themselves down only to be picked off by someone who wasn't even present for the start of the battle.

• Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC Velix:

Velix looked around, through the whirling snow. Visibility was bad. He smiled. "When in doubt, move fast.", he muttered, activating his mask and launching into a whirling minitornado. On the one hand, the winds blasted the snow away from him, but on the other, his tornado sucked up the snow under him, blasting it every which way.

OOC: Velix open for Interaction.

Manhunter, I apologize for not making this clear before, but a fighter who joins the game after a round has started will not appear in the Arena, but in the locker rooms. This is to avoid the problem of having fighters wear themselves down only to be picked off by someone who wasn't even present for the start of the battle.

Sorry. I shall fix it.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I'm sorry, but I don't have enough time for two RPGS. I need to leave Bionifight. Squid's clone will cease to exist. This saddens me, and I hope I can join Bionifight in the future.

I would urge you to quit the other one because Bionifight is better

But I don't know what the other one is (Though it's no less true), and also that's one or two less opponents my characters need to beat. :D

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry, but I don't have enough time for two RPGS. I need to leave Bionifight. Squid's clone will cease to exist. This saddens me, and I hope I can join Bionifight in the future.

I would urge you to quit the other one because Bionifight is better

But I don't know what the other one is (Though it's no less true), and also that's one or two less opponents my characters need to beat. :D

*Snaps fingers*

The other is Corpus, if I'm not mistaken.

Do the Infinite Gems here bear a relationship in any way to the Infinity Gems/Stones from Marvel?

If you're talking about crossovers, then no. We're not going to be suddenly encountering Thanos or an Infinity Gauntlet.

E: Our first concept was actually "Infinite Weapons" - a full set of armor/weapons/tools that were super powerful. But we wanted it to be something that each player could get if they tried, and the concept of gems that provide the user with a control over a certain power fit better, since there are literally endless possibilities. 

Edited by Lucina

Do the Infinite Gems here bear a relationship in any way to the Infinity Gems/Stones from Marvel?

But we wanted it to be something that each player could get if they tried, and the concept of gems that provide the user with a control over a certain power fit better, since there are literally endless possibilities. 

We'll be sure to give Crusty the powerful Seafood Gem.

Time to bring back a profile from the depths of time (AKA 2012), from the RPG known as Aloft...Blade, you may rejoice. And yes, before anybody accuses me of stealing the idea of having a dragon, you can just ask Blade and she'll tell you that this guy is an old profile. =P

Name: Aclaraung

Species: Dragon of Bota Magna

Power/Weapon 1: Firstly, Aclaraung has latent psychic abilities-he can connect with a being's mind to speak with them, and he can attack them mentally, though the contact is strained through distance, and it requires quite a bit of concentration for him to force entry. The other psychic ability is slight telekinesis-he can pick up many objects with his mind, and use them as weapons/shields, though he can only pick one up at a time, and it can cause quite a strain on his concentration to do so.

Power/Weapon 2: Aclaraung's second power is his minor control of fire. He can either dispel heat or prolonged flame from around him, preventing him from being cooked or from overheating, although a quick blast of flame will still get past his defense. After that, he can breathe a flaming, napalm-like substance, that burns even on water, although completely cutting it off from oxygen will put it out.

Power/Weapon 3: Aclaraung's third power is his slight power over cold, frost, as well. He can dispel cold air and snow from around his person, in order to avoid freezing, at the expense of some energy, much like how he can dispel heat and prolonged flame; after that, he can breathe a vapor cold enough to freeze a target caught in it.

Appearance: A large, resplendent being, with golden-red knife-sharp and iron-hard scales, a long tail with a hardened spike upon the end of it, a mighty crest, three rows of blade-like horns along it, a long, spined frill of flesh which runs down his head to nearly the end of his tail (helping to stablize him in flight), long, clawed wing-arms with powerful muscles, and powerful hind-legs, Aclaraung is the largest, most regal, and most powerful of the dragons to hail from the forests of Bota Magna. For a scale comparison: Aclaraung's neck is as thick as a Toa's midsection, and his jaws are large enough to bite off the portion of a Toa/Glatorian's body ranging from the middle of the sternum and up.

Bio: An ancient being, Aclaraung is the eldest and foremost of the Dragons of Bota Magna, an intelligent race of large, biomechanical beings that lorded over the dinosaurs that were their lessers and terrorized the Agori and Glatorians that lived on the forest moon. Little was known about him by those who weren't of his species, beyond the fact that he was the leader of the race of dragons. He was, also, an apex predator - naturally stronger than the dragons that he commanded and any other beings on the forest moon, in a one-on-one battle, he was unstoppable. However, it is unknown if his attempt to destroy the floating city of Riakla succeeded. He had finally marshalled his forces of dragons and lesser dinosaurs and set them upon the city, when he found himself suddenly removed from the battle, and placed within a strange new place, one where arena battles were commonplace and there was only one other being from Aclaraung's home universe, one of his former enemies.

Personality/Other: Aclaraung is an arrogant and haughty being, though he isn't incapable of being friendly. Partially, his tendency to be aloof and commanding is due to his former position as essentially the king of the proudest species on his homeworld, and partially it is to hide his anxiety over the fact that he has no idea of what has happened to his people in his absence. He isn't entirely without the ability to care about others, either, and should it prove necessary, is not above swallowing his (admittedly great) pride and apologizing if he has done wrong to somebody who didn't deserve it. He is quite calm, compared to what one might expect of a being of his species, and is generally rather hard to anger. All in all, though, he is more subdued than he would be in his home universe, due to the anxiety of being away from his people and having no idea where he truly is or what is actually happening.

I'm also assuming I wouldn't have to include flight as a power, considering how that is simply a natural ability akin to a Toa walking or jumping, or Aclaraung himself using his claws or tail or teeth as a physical weapon.

We approved A.D. with flight listed as a power and teeth/claws listed as a weapon and I'd like to be as consistent as possible as far as profiles are concerned. We'd be okay with approving Aclaraung with the three powers above plus teeth/claws built-in, but flight would have to take up its own power slot.

but their spirits

But we wanted it to be something that each player could get if they tried, and the concept of gems that provide the user with a control over a certain power fit better, since there are literally endless possibilities.

Yay! :D

VBWj75sh.png

Just a heads-up to everyone I'm interacting with: I'm going to be away for most of today for a dentist's appointment, and won't be back until later in my afternoon. So I apologise in advance to anyone left waiting for a response because of that.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Wait. Would it give him the power of seafood or turn Crusty into seafood?

If you need someone to get out natural aggressive tendencies with, Viitka's wandering around somewhere snowy.

He's currently watching/possibly joining in on a fight between five other characters at the moment, but thanks for the offer anyway.

okay you had me really confused for a second

We're like a power ranger team, but we still need our fifth Tim, the black ranger.

As someone who shares his first name with both his father and his brother-in-law, I know this confusion all too well.

And for the record, the classic Power Rangers team had six members.

And Squid can't leave Corpus. He's our resident negotiator! :D

Actually that means he's the best candidate to leave Corpus

Considering that he's probably one of the few Rahkshi who aren't endlessly embroiled in the heat of combat, I'd say we actually need more like him there.

If you guys ever decide to put a gem in the game that activates dormant Kanohi powers, Tarsus would be very interested in that.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Wait. Would it give him the power of seafood or turn Crusty into seafood?

You both assume that Chro is being serious

If you need someone to get out natural aggressive tendencies with, Viitka's wandering around somewhere snowy.

He's currently watching/possibly joining in on a fight between five other characters at the moment, but thanks for the offer anyway.

okay you had me really confused for a second

We're like a power ranger team, but we still need our fifth Tim, the black ranger.

As someone who shares his first name with both his father and his brother-in-law, I know this confusion all too well.

And for the record, the classic Power Rangers team had six members.

And Squid can't leave Corpus. He's our resident negotiator! :D

Actually that means he's the best candidate to leave Corpus

Considering that he's probably one of the few Rahkshi who aren't endlessly embroiled in the heat of combat, I'd say we actually need more like him there.

Missing the point of the joke entirely

• Upvote 1

Power/Weapon 1: Firstly, Aclaraung has latent psychic abilities-he can connect with a being's mind to speak with them, and he can attack them mentally, though the contact is strained through distance, and it requires quite a bit of concentration for him to force entry. The other psychic ability is slight telekinesis-he can pick up many objects with his mind, and use them as weapons/shields, though he can only pick one up at a time, and it can cause quite a strain on his concentration to do so.
Power/Weapon 2: Aclaraung's second power is his minor control of fire. He can either dispel heat or prolonged flame from around him, preventing him from being cooked or from overheating, although a quick blast of flame will still get past his defense. After that, he can breathe a flaming, napalm-like substance, that burns even on water, although completely cutting it off from oxygen will put it out.
Power/Weapon 3: Aclaraung's third power is his flight. He's a Dragon, bruh, he has to fly.

Power/Weapon 4: Aclaraung's most recently obtained power/weapon is the gem of dodging, which, so long as he has it on his person to use, makes it nearly impossible to hit him in battle. Should he lose it, however, he'll be just as easy to hit as he would be without the gem.
Appearance: A large, resplendent being, with golden-red knife-sharp and iron-hard scales, a long tail with a hardened spike upon the end of it, a mighty crest, three rows of blade-like horns along it, a long, spined frill of flesh which runs down his head to nearly the end of his tail (helping to stablize him in flight), long, clawed wing-arms with powerful muscles, and powerful hind-legs, Aclaraung is the largest, most regal, and most powerful of the dragons to hail from the forests of Bota Magna. For a scale comparison: Aclaraung's neck is as thick as a Toa's midsection, and his jaws are large enough to bite off the portion of a Toa/Glatorian's body ranging from the middle of the sternum and up.
Bio: An ancient being, Aclaraung is the eldest and foremost of the Dragons of Bota Magna, an intelligent race of large, biomechanical beings that lorded over the dinosaurs that were their lessers and terrorized the Agori and Glatorians that lived on the forest moon. Little was known about him by those who weren't of his species, beyond the fact that he was the leader of the race of dragons. He was, also, an apex predator - naturally stronger than the dragons that he commanded and any other beings on the forest moon, in a one-on-one battle, he was unstoppable. However, it is unknown if his attempt to destroy the floating city of Riakla succeeded. He had finally marshalled his forces of dragons and lesser dinosaurs and set them upon the city, when he found himself suddenly removed from the battle, and placed within a strange new place, one where arena battles were commonplace and there was only one other being from Aclaraung's home universe, one of his former enemies.
Personality/Other: Aclaraung is an arrogant and haughty being, though he isn't incapable of being friendly. Partially, his tendency to be aloof and commanding is due to his former position as essentially the king of the proudest species on his homeworld, and partially it is to hide his anxiety over the fact that he has no idea of what has happened to his people in his absence. He isn't entirely without the ability to care about others, either, and should it prove necessary, is not above swallowing his (admittedly great) pride and apologizing if he has done wrong to somebody who didn't deserve it. He is quite calm, compared to what one might expect of a being of his species, and is generally rather hard to anger. All in all, though, he is more subdued than he would be in his home universe, due to the anxiety of being away from his people and having no idea where he truly is or what is actually happening.

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Time to bring back a profile from the depths of time (AKA 2012), from the RPG known as Aloft...Blade, you may rejoice. And yes, before anybody accuses me of stealing the idea of having a dragon, you can just ask Blade and she'll tell you that this guy is an old profile. =P

Power/Weapon 3: Aclaraung's third power is his flight. He's a Dragon, bruh, he has to fly.

I'm also assuming I wouldn't have to include flight as a power, considering how that is simply a natural ability akin to a Toa walking or jumping, or Aclaraung himself using his claws or tail or teeth as a physical weapon.

Edit: Also, fishers, yeah, that's what I was getting at. =P Nice of you to acknowledge it, though, rather than being like I might and adamantly refusing to admit any mistake.

fiiiiiiiiine

Edit: if it isn't obvious, I made the necessary edit to the profile

Aclaraung approved!

Dangit Grochi, you're making me want to bring back Okavaung

And I totally would except that I already have two characters ;_;

*Snaps fingers*

Either break all the rules and get Shix permanently eliminated, or have someone shank him in the hallways

but their spirits

Puh-lease. All the characters in here are really just copies of the real thems in their normal universes in order to preserve the proper working of things.

Or there'll be finicky time (manipulation with the teleportation and everybody will be returned to where they belong, fully healed, at the end of the tournament, at the exact moment they disappeared so it'll be like nothing actually happened.

In short: no, Jason. :P

Edit: Kiar is lazy and does nothing but sleep

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Hey, I was just wondering why I haven't received any sort of thing on Skype to join the Skype Group? Been 3 days since I responded on Lucina's feed with my Skype name.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Hey, I was just wondering why I haven't received any sort of thing on Skype to join the Skype Group? Been 3 days since I responded on Lucina's feed with my Skype name.

Gotta be added by someone

I had this issue, if you're using an outdated skype version, you might not get the friend invite.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Gotta be added by someone

I had this issue, if you're using an outdated skype version, you might not get the friend invite.

Yeah, I sent you a contact request @Serge. Ehks had to move onto the new skype in order to receive it.

• Upvote 1

Puh-lease. All the characters in here are really just copies of the real thems in their normal universes in order to preserve the proper working of things.

Or there'll be finicky time (manipulation with the teleportation and everybody will be returned to where they belong, fully healed, at the end of the tournament, at the exact moment they disappeared so it'll be like nothing actually happened.

If either of these are true, there's no reason why Okavaung shouldn't have been taken, as well. :P

*Snaps fingers*