Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

fishers... is your character actually in the arena, or no?

No, Ismekne is running through the lower hallways, around the outside of the Arena.

What he said. 

Ismekne isn't stupid enough to do something like that. In fact, Is would probably be more likely to chuck someone else into the Arena and see what happens. 

Also, I've just been called f64. I'm going to have to say that's slightly above the grave offense of calling me Fish, but not by far. I'm not a fictional expanded computer key. 

Power/Weapon1: Time Perception

I'm curious; what exactly does this mean? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

>wins first round of tournament with one character

>>obtains first infinite gem to actually be obtained with other character

am i doing this arpeejee thing right

nope you're supposed to be speedrunning. by this point, you should have already mounted Crusty for a joust against AD and Cast. C'mon, dude. Step it up.

• Upvote 8

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

He can alter the perception of time a living being has inside a certain area with Bogra being the epicenter. Like make a group of enemies have slower reaction time or they perceive him as moving faster.

Updated Profile:http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17209-bionifight-infinite-discussion/page-39?do=findComment&comment=873325

Ok, so I know I am a little late to the party (try about 2 weeks :mellow: ) but I think I will give this RPG a shot! (first BZP RPG btw, so please disregard my noobishness, I will try to get up to speed on rules and such :P)

Name: Evix

Species: Toa (specifically a Toa of Gravity)

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Power of Gravity

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Avhokii

Power/Weapon 3: The Variant Kinetic Absorption Shield (details below): a large yet lightweight shield with the ability to absorb kinetic energy and manipulate it, though with some drawbacks

• This shield can manipulate any kinetic energy produced by objects that come into contact with it, leaving most physical attacks inert upon impact
  • The amount of kinetic energy absorbed is dependent on how powerful the hit is
  • The shield has various settings as to how the kinetic energy is manipulated
  • Only one setting may be used at a time (in this case one setting per event)
  • Once a setting is used, it has a significant cooldown period, which is slightly dependent on how long the setting was used (also in this case, the shield cannot use a setting that was used in the previous event)
Shield Settings:
  • Energize - All kinetic energy absorbed is converted to pure elemental energy and transferred to the holder, restoring elemental energy
  • Rebound - Kinetic energy is instantly reverted back to the object which was in contact with the shield, essentially doubling the impact backwards
  • Resist - All kinetic energy absorbed is transferred to the holder, making them significantly more resilient and enduring to incoming attacks; the level of resistance is dependent on how much energy is absorbed and also slowly decreases over time
  • Strength - All kinetic energy absorbed is transferred to the holder, increasing their physical strength significantly; the level of strength is dependent on how much energy is absorbed and also slowly decreases over time
  • Speed - All kinetic energy absorbed is transferred to the holder, increasing their physical speed significantly; the level of speed is dependent on how much energy is absorbed and also slowly decreases over time
Appearance: Lean and muscular, noticeable even though he is wearing armor. His armor lightweight and carved with intricate patterns, mostly colored black and purple but with subtle hints of crimson and silver.

Bio: Before being thrust into this... predicament, Evix was a bit of an adrenaline junkie, often trying to find ways of getting into dangerous situations for the thrill of it. This has helped him gain valuable tactical knowledge as well as significant experience in fights, but he is still reckless at times when it comes to battle.

Personality/Other: Evix's has an incredibly passive and just personality, despite living for the thrill, and is known for his brutal honesty. Being a bit socially impaired, he can be gullible at times.

Edited by Kuurai

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

Based on the previously established rule(s) that weapons cannot have powers of their own if they're of a certain level of strength, I'm gonna sayno to this one for now. In order for the shield to be approved you'll need to get rid of one of the other two powers/items.

He can alter the perception of time a living being has inside a certain area with Bogra being the epicenter. Like make a group of enemies have slower reaction time or they perceive him as moving faster.

For the record, it's a good idea to list what your power actually does when you submit your profile. I'm not very smart and might not know what you mean. :lol:

That said... I'm still confused by the Time Perception power. It alters how they perceive time, but not how it actually flows, correct? So if it was activated against someone in battle, time would flow normally, but the person would think it's moving slower...?

More explanation is needed before it can be approved, but as it stands now it'll probably be good to go. 

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

@Anung Un Rama: Duly noted. Gonna have to think a bit on this one :P

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"

Based on the previously established rule(s) that weapons cannot have powers of their own if they're of a certain level of strength, I'm gonna sayno to this one for now. In order for the shield to be approved you'll need to get rid of one of the other two powers/items.

For the record, it's a good idea to list what your power actually does when you submit your profile. I'm not very smart and might not know what you mean. :lol:

That said... I'm still confused by the Time Perception power. It alters how they perceive time, but not how it actually flows, correct? So if it was activated against someone in battle, time would flow normally, but the person would think it's moving slower...?

More explanation is needed before it can be approved, but as it stands now it'll probably be good to go. 

You are correct. The power only affects the being/beings that Bogra wills it to affect. The world around them is not affected. Bogra also cannot use this power for more than five seconds at a time or he is physically exhausted and the more targets there are the less time he has to use his power without collapsing.

i wasn't lying yesterday.

Name: Unknown, simply goes by “Ten”

Species: Toa of Light

Power 1: Elemental control of Light – however, it is not as general as normal Elemental Light powers. Ten has, specifically, focused on creating hardlight objects, lending them far more solidity than a normal Toa’s projections, and being a literal flashlight. He is unable to:

-Turn into light

-Fire true lasers (Though he can create hardlight projectiles)

-Create visible illusions (Aside from eliminating shadow)

Power 2: The Kanohi Huna, mask of Invisibility. Turns the user invisible. Normally, it would cast a shadow, but because Ten is capable of dispelling darkness he is visibly undetectable...when he is giving his full attention to using the mask and removing his shadow. He can’t really use the mask and his hardlight abilities in-synch with one another.

Weapon 3: A mechanical arm. This is of note because of the arms’ capabilities. The arm is stronger than that of his organic arm, though not extravagantly so, and is made of pure metallic protosteel. That is not the important thing, however. The arm has a built-in sword, mounted on the forearm. This sword is, of course, detachable. The arm also can “absorb” the sword, converting his entire arm into the blade. Or he could detach the blade and use it like a normal person...but where’s the fun in that?

Appearance: Ten is a tall and lanky Toa of Light, clad in white armor...for the most part. Where most Toa of Light would have gold plating, Ten has silver instead. The entirety of his left arm is silver, whereas his right arm only has silver shoulderpads. His chest and legs have silver highlights in the white. His mask is the same silver as his left arm, and shaped, oddly enough, like the Avohkii. Reason being is that it’s a reminder of the great Toa Takanuva. His eyes are a brilliant, bright shade of emerald green.

Bio: Ten’s history remains a mystery, even to himself. Mostly because he didn’t care about it. After all, why care about a universe where there’s absolutely nothing to do? Even as a Toa, the Matoran needed no defending, there was no looming threats, or anything. Being brought to Bionifight was a welcome relief. In fact, he found it far more entertaining, and overall just better than his old life. The tournament ended. Ten was sent back to his old, boring universe, the one he cared nothing about. He barely even put up with it, hoping, and wishing, to be taken back to the tournament. And, eventually, his wish was granted. The tournament began, and he fought once again. And, again, he was sent back. Now, he is back again, ready to fight.

It gets boring protecting Matoran, y’know?

Personality/Other: Ten is an upbeat, happy-go-lucky sort of guy. He rarely takes anything seriously, even death. In fact, he often does make jokes and quips when fighting, even at his own expense. He’s loud, overly friendly, and a bit too trusting of others.

Then again, being backstabbed in a match isn’t that bad. You can at least say some bad### lines as you die or something.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Would it be possible for my character to have the ability of the shield rather than have a shield with an ability, or would it still eat up 2 slots?

Power 1: Elemental control of Light – however, it is not as general as normal Elemental Light powers. Ten has, specifically, focused on creating hardlight objects, lending them far more solidity than a normal Toa’s projections, and being a literal flashlight. He is unable to:

-Turn into light

Power 2: The Kanohi Huna, mask of Invisibility. Turns the user invisible. Normally, it would cast a shadow, but because Ten is capable of dispelling darkness he is visibly undetectable...when he is giving his full attention to using the mask and removing his shadow. He can’t really use the mask and his hardlight abilities in-synch with one another.

Weapon 3: A mechanical arm. This is of note because of the arms’ capabilities. The arm is stronger than that of his organic arm, though not extravagantly so, and is made of pure metallic protosteel. That is not the important thing, however. The arm has a built-in sword, mounted on the forearm. This sword is, of course, detachable. The arm also can “absorb” the sword, converting his entire arm into the blade. Or he could detach the blade and use it like a normal person...but where’s the fun in that?

Appearance: Ten is a tall and lanky Toa of Light, clad in white armor...for the most part. Where most Toa of Light would have gold plating, Ten has silver instead. The entirety of his left arm is silver, whereas his right arm only has silver shoulderpads. His chest and legs have silver highlights in the white. His mask is the same silver as his left arm, and shaped, oddly enough, like the Avohkii. Reason being is that it’s a reminder of the great Toa Takanuva. His eyes are a brilliant, bright shade of emerald green.

Bio: Ten’s history remains a mystery, even to himself. Mostly because he didn’t care about it. After all, why care about a universe where there’s absolutely nothing to do? Even as a Toa, the Matoran needed no defending, there was no looming threats, or anything. Being brought to Bionifight was a welcome relief. In fact, he found it far more entertaining, and overall just better than his old life. The tournament ended. Ten was sent back to his old, boring universe, the one he cared nothing about. He barely even put up with it, hoping, and wishing, to be taken back to the tournament. And, eventually, his wish was granted. The tournament began, and he fought once again. And, again, he was sent back. Now, he is back again, ready to fight.

Personality/Other: Ten is an upbeat, happy-go-lucky sort of guy. He rarely takes anything seriously, even death. In fact, he often does make jokes and quips when fighting, even at his own expense. He’s loud, overly friendly, and a bit too trusting of others.

Then again, being backstabbed in a match isn’t that bad. You can at least say some bad### lines as you die or something.

Still should have been female for 1:1 gender ratio but w/e

1:2's still better than we ever had in canon

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

Thirteen Ten approved. I know you know to be careful with how strong the hard-light powers can get.

Would it be possible for my character to have the ability of the shield rather than have a shield with an ability, or would it still eat up 2 slots?

If your character has that ability, it counts as a power. The shield counts as a weapon. Together, they're two slots.

but their spirits

-Turn into light

I know I am not in charge of determining the validity fo your character's profile, but I would like to point a few things out.

1. Creating hardlight objects, casting realistic illusions, and firing lasers are all generally assumed when referring to a Toa of Light's abilities, and one would not necessarily need to specialize in them (see BS01's page: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Light)

2. A Toa of Light using a mask of concealment would be kind of pointless because they could produce a similar effect by bending the light around them As well as eliminating the shadow, though I am not sure how much concentration this would actually take.

Sorry for nitpicking, but I just wanted to let you know that you could save some explanation and have an open power/weapon slot if you really wanted to :P

Edit: whoops! Never mind I guess. (Started to write and had a bit of a distraction and missed the approval of the character)

Edited by Kuurai

-Turn into light

I know I am not in charge of determining the validity fo your character's profile, but I would like to point a few things out.

1. Creating hardlight objects, casting realistic illusions, and firing lasers are all generally assumed when referring to a Toa of Light's abilities, and one would not necessarily need to specialize in them (see BS01's page: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Light)

2. A Toa of Light using a mask of concealment would be kind of pointless because they could produce a similar effect by bending the light around them As well as eliminating the shadow, though I am not sure how much concentration this would actually take.

Sorry for nitpicking, but I just wanted to let you know that you could save some explanation and have an open power/weapon slot if you really wanted to :P

Edit: whoops! Never mind I guess. (Started to write and had a bit of a distraction and missed the approval of the character)

Relevant phrase bolded

*Snaps fingers*

Just my two cents, but the way X is coming across to me is,

You have two monks. Both specialize in punches. The difference is, Nine works in some kicks, too. Ten only does punches, to the point that he can not kick anymore. Nine's punches are weaker, but he has kicks, too. Ten has better punches, but no kicks at all.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Historically, Ten (Ehksidian's Bionifight character, also previously known as Ehks) has specialized - in other words, only used - hard-light instead of regular light. Presumably this means that here, Ten's hard-light abilities are going to be superior to those of a regular Toa of Light, to compensate for the fact that he can't do tricks that other Av-Toa can.

You have two monks. Both specialize in punches. The difference is, Nine works in some kicks, too. Ten only does punches, to the point that he can not kick anymore. Nine's punches are weaker, but he has kicks, too. Ten has better punches, but no kicks at all.

Ten punches really hard. Really, really hard. Nine punches sorta flimsily and kicks effectively.

EDIT: Can someone make a character who's a kickboxing warrior-monk Toa of Light named Nine?

Edited by Anung Un Rama
  • Upvote 3

but their spirits

I was under the impression that Kuurai misread it as Ten specializing in hard-light and all of the abilities X listed Ten as being unable to do.

Otherwise, I just can't make sense of having a problem with the profile.

Historically, Ten (Ehksidian's Bionifight character, also previously known as Ehks) has specialized - in other words, only used - hard-light instead of regular light. Presumably this means that here, Ten's hard-light abilities are going to be superior to those of a regular Toa of Light, to compensate for the fact that he can't do tricks that other Av-Toa can.

Ten punches really hard. Really, really hard. Nine punches sorta flimsily and kicks effectively.

EDIT: Can someone make a character who's a kickboxing warrior-monk Toa of Light named Nine?

Adding this to my queue of traits

As none of the traits I've added to the queue so far are mutually exclusive with the others, my next character is now slated to be a STRAIGHT, MALE, COLOR-BLIND PROSOPAGNOSIAC TOA OF LIGHT MONK WHO KICK-BOXES BUT HAS TO KISS MEN AFTER USING HIS ELEMENTAL POWERS OF LIGHT

*Snaps fingers*

Edit: how did i manage to double-post

• Upvote 6

-Turn into light

Relevant phrase bolded

*Snaps fingers*

Ah. My mistake. I should really start paying attention

Speaking of Av-Toa... I made some edits to Skorm's profile, stating that he can manifest elemental wristblades as Voltex approved.

Regardless of how minor the changes are, please be sure to resubmit it for reapproval. For the sake of formality and integrity. :P

but their spirits

Name: Skorm

Species: Toa of Twilight

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Light- Due to his hybrid nature, Skorm's control over Light is somewhat less than a true Toa of Light. He can manipulate and absorb the light around him and create it to an extent, but his most powerful attack with it is creating laser blasts. He can also manifest wristblades made of elemental Light energy.

Power/Weapon 2: Elemental Shadow- Due to his hybrid nature, Skorm's control over Shadow is somewhat less than a true Toa of Shadow. He can manipulate darkness around him and absorb its powers, but his most powerful attack with it is creating Shadow bolts. He can also manifest wristblades made of elemental Shadow energy.

Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Dualus- A rare mask that only manifests on hybrid Toa. This mask allows the wearer to split into two entities, each controlling one element. There are downsides to this: they both will tire at about twice the rate they normally would, and given enough strain apart, will fall unconscious and eventually die if not rejoined. Any injuries sustained by one will persist when the entities re-form into their composite wearer, and if one is killed, the other will keel over dead instantly. Lastly, the personality of each entity is slightly different, depending on the individual and the elements. Skorm's dual entities are Sko (Light) and Orm (Shadow); Sko is more honorable but less pragmatic, and Orm is crueler and more headstrong. The entities are also not psychic; if they are left to their own devices, they will start disagreeing.

Appearance: Skorm is short for a Toa. His armor is all various shades of gray; his robes and kanohi (itself a simple round design) being very middling in shade. When he splits up, Sko's colors are skewed towards white, and Orm's are skewed towards black.

Bio: Skorm comes from a universe torn by a war fought against shadow creatures, led by a coalition of Makuta and Toa. He was prophecised to either play a part in the world's salvation, or it's downfall. Personality/Other: Skorm is male, and his personality resembles a rebellious adolescent. He was constantly pushed to be better than he is, leaving him with a distaste for orders, a trait which Orm plays up. He is also playful at times towards those that have proven their friendship towards him. For the most part, he is equal parts lonely and wants companions- but is likely to push them away.

By the way, my iPad hates you right now. Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Tahnok Nuva

Thirst for destruction sated, Tahnok turned to sit down on a bench, once again bending the seat under his weight, and began rack his mind for the information that had been placed in his mind when he was brought here. 

Alright, so this tournament has... lives... lose all of them and die... What was that about gems? Infinite gems? Doesn't that mean there is an unlimited supply? ... CLEAN I- no, focus... These gems might be my ticket to survival here... Where would they be found though?

Thank turns his head towards the spacious entrance to the training sector, and stares at the wall across from it, out in the hall. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to check?

IC: Tahnok Nuva

Gripping his hammer and lifting himself up, Tahnok exits the training sector and enters the hallway. He strides over to the wall across from the sector and sets a hand upon it. Using his control over heat, he attempts to expand whatever pockets of air there are in the rock to see if there are any open caverns behind.

OOC: It is up to the GM if Tahnok finds anything of note.

Okay, a bit bizarre how two of my posts merged into one.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

That happens when you post twice in a small frame of time. You can see the same here:

I was under the impression that Kuurai misread it as Ten specializing in hard-light and all of the abilities X listed Ten as being unable to do.

Otherwise, I just can't make sense of having a problem with the profile.

Adding this to my queue of traits

As none of the traits I've added to the queue so far are mutually exclusive with the others, my next character is now slated to be a STRAIGHT, MALE, COLOR-BLIND PROSOPAGNOSIAC TOA OF LIGHT MONK WHO KICK-BOXES BUT HAS TO KISS MEN AFTER USING HIS ELEMENTAL POWERS OF LIGHT

*Snaps fingers*

Edit: how did i manage to double-post

*Snaps fingers*

Not even normal Toa can turn into light. They can supposedly move at the speed of light but turning themselves into it is an Umbra exclusive.

• Upvote 3

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Gonna try to get this (heavily revised) character through again.

Name: Sudrec "The Heretic"

Species: Great Being (technically a member of the Glatorian species)

Power/Weapon 1: Exsidian armor: a suit of armor crafted from Exsidian (Bara Magnan Protosteel) that while based off of the general design of Glatorian armor, is much more robustly built, essentially turning the wearer into a walking tank. The only real weak spots on the armor besides the inside of the gauntlets, which are made of leather, are the joints (knees, elbows, shoulders, waist, groin, etc), but even those spots are protected with Exsidian chainmail. Due to both the armor's design and the inherent resilience of its material, blades and arrows are all but useless against it. Thrusting poleweapons might be able to get through the joints of the armor if the user is strong enough, bullets would be able to do a number on Sudrec through the force of the blow despite not penetrating the armor, and percussion weapons like warhammers and maces will give him a very bad day. The armor is capable of limited self-cleaning, meaning that there is no need to take it off except when Sudrec needs to relieve himself.

Power/Weapon 2: Exsidian Pollaxe: a pollaxe about 7 feet long. Looks much like this one.

Power/Weapon 3: The Seeking Blade: a Rondel Dagger with levitation and self-propelled flight abilities, controlled via a cybernetic implant. Basic movement is controlled by Sudrec's mind along, allowing him to draw, maneuver, and sheath the blade without physically touching it. A targeting system built into his implant allows the dagger to "lock on" to certain targets, then charge at them at high speed in a long ranged stabbing attack. The dagger can be controlled at any moment; however, in order to use its stabbing attack, Sudrec needs a clear view of what his target. (Think the Yaka Arrow from GotG, but without the whistling)

Appearance: Sudrec's overall build is similar to that of a Glatorian (justification here); however, his true appearance has to be left to the imagination, as he is not only encased in the signature cloaks of the Great Beings but also in an all-encompassing suit of armor. Imagine this, with a large, black cloak and hood draped over it.

Bio: while the Great Beings as a whole were known for their love of creation, there existed one individual who loved nothing more than to destroy. Sudrec was originally one of the scientists that worked on the Prototype Robot, but when the project failed and the robot blew itself up, it was not disappointment he felt but a sick love for the beauty of its final moments. Before long, he had obsessively devoted himself to perpetuating the beauty of destruction, hiding his forbidden love from the rest of the Great Beings. And so, he lived this double life for many years, working alongside the Great Beings as they created the Element Lords, the Baterra, the Matoran, and Mata Nui himself; but when his brethren were not looking, he'd conduct his own experiments with the purposes of destruction, while secretly supplying Great Being technology to all sides of the Core War and even participating in some of the fighting himself, disguised as a simple Glatorian. But the chickens would eventually come home to roost: his work was discovered and he was forced to go into hiding. He was eventually killed during the Shattering when a cave he was hiding in collapsed on him...

... Or he would have been, had not the Host selected him for the Bionifight tournament.

Personality: Sudrec is an oddity among the Great Beings; while most of the Great Beings have an obsessive love for creating, Sudrec enjoys nothing more than destruction. While he can get off from simply smashing stuff, he prefers to take a much more subtle approach and slowly facilitate much larger and "more tragic" expressions of destruction. However, he also possess the typical Great Bring drive to create, something he finds paradoxical. Aside from his "destruction-philia", he is very polite and respectful, if somewhat distant, when dealing with Agori, Glatorian, or other sapient species from his homeworld. However, he is quite dismissive of Matoran and other species from the MU due to having had a hand in creating them; as he is aware of their original purpose, he is unable to see them beyond as having any potential beyond being "nanotechnology". At worse, he refuses to even recognize that they are sapient, and when forced to admit it, he will invariably be baffled by how they developed such intelligence. He likes it a lot if somebody asks him for help or about his work, perhaps even more so than his love of destruction; he will eagerly explain what he knows to anybody who asks him of it.

Other: due to participating in the creation of the Matoran, Sudrec knows the ins and outs of the sixteen standard elements very well; however, if confronted with a Toa that can control a power not of the sixteen known to him, he will be at a total loss as to what to do. He has a similar knowledge of common Kanohi masks, but to a lesser degree.

Did any of the staff see this? It kinda got buried under two pages, so...

Miras, are you kidding me? :|

Power/Weapon 1: Exsidian armor: a suit of armor crafted from Exsidian (Bara Magnan Protosteel) that while based off of the general design of Glatorian armor, is much more robustly built, essentially turning the wearer into a walking tank. The only real weak spots on the armor besides the inside of the gauntlets, which are made of leather, are the joints (knees, elbows, shoulders, waist, groin, etc), but even those spots are protected with Exsidian chainmail. Due to both the armor's design and the inherent resilience of its material, blades and arrows are all but useless against it. Thrusting poleweapons might be able to get through the joints of the armor if the user is strong enough, bullets would be able to do a number on Sudrec through the force of the blow despite not penetrating the armor, and percussion weapons like warhammers and maces will give him a very bad day. The armor is capable of limited self-cleaning, meaning that there is no need to take it off except when Sudrec needs to relieve himself.

Power/Weapon 2: Exsidian Pollaxe: a pollaxe about 7 feet long. Looks much like this one.

Power/Weapon 3: The Seeking Blade: a Rondel Dagger with levitation and self-propelled flight abilities, controlled via a cybernetic implant. Basic movement is controlled by Sudrec's mind along, allowing him to draw, maneuver, and sheath the blade without physically touching it. A targeting system built into his implant allows the dagger to "lock on" to certain targets, then charge at them at high speed in a long ranged stabbing attack. The dagger can be controlled at any moment; however, in order to use its stabbing attack, Sudrec needs a clear view of what his target. (Think the Yaka Arrow from GotG, but without the whistling)

Appearance: Sudrec's overall build is similar to that of a Glatorian (justification here); however, his true appearance has to be left to the imagination, as he is not only encased in the signature cloaks of the Great Beings but also in an all-encompassing suit of armor. Imagine this, with a large, black cloak and hood draped over it.

Bio: while the Great Beings as a whole were known for their love of creation, there existed one individual who loved nothing more than to destroy. Sudrec was originally one of the scientists that worked on the Prototype Robot, but when the project failed and the robot blew itself up, it was not disappointment he felt but a sick love for the beauty of its final moments. Before long, he had obsessively devoted himself to perpetuating the beauty of destruction, hiding his forbidden love from the rest of the Great Beings. And so, he lived this double life for many years, working alongside the Great Beings as they created the Element Lords, the Baterra, the Matoran, and Mata Nui himself; but when his brethren were not looking, he'd conduct his own experiments with the purposes of destruction, while secretly supplying Great Being technology to all sides of the Core War and even participating in some of the fighting himself, disguised as a simple Glatorian. But the chickens would eventually come home to roost: his work was discovered and he was forced to go into hiding. He was eventually killed during the Shattering when a cave he was hiding in collapsed on him...

... Or he would have been, had not the Host selected him for the Bionifight tournament.

Personality: Sudrec is an oddity among the Great Beings; while most of the Great Beings have an obsessive love for creating, Sudrec enjoys nothing more than destruction. While he can get off from simply smashing stuff, he prefers to take a much more subtle approach and slowly facilitate much larger and "more tragic" expressions of destruction. However, he also possess the typical Great Bring drive to create, something he finds paradoxical. Aside from his "destruction-philia", he is very polite and respectful, if somewhat distant, when dealing with Agori, Glatorian, or other sapient species from his homeworld. However, he is quite dismissive of Matoran and other species from the MU due to having had a hand in creating them; as he is aware of their original purpose, he is unable to see them beyond as having any potential beyond being "nanotechnology". At worse, he refuses to even recognize that they are sapient, and when forced to admit it, he will invariably be baffled by how they developed such intelligence. He likes it a lot if somebody asks him for help or about his work, perhaps even more so than his love of destruction; he will eagerly explain what he knows to anybody who asks him of it.

Other: due to participating in the creation of the Matoran, Sudrec knows the ins and outs of the sixteen standard elements very well; however, if confronted with a Toa that can control a power not of the sixteen known to him, he will be at a total loss as to what to do. He has a similar knowledge of common Kanohi masks, but to a lesser degree.

Yeah, sorry for forgetting to approve.

The armor is the problem for me - it's nigh-impenetrable, yes? There are weak spots, but not necessarily ones that would be known to an attacker. I don't remember the exact context but I think Tex said something about armor like that taking two slots. I think I could be wrong, so I'll notify him to pass judgement on this.

but their spirits

Considering implementing a block of time between when your character dies and when you can introduce a new one.

Credit to Zakaro for reminding me that this is a fantastic idea.

Was actually going to suggest just this, but you aren't on Steam

(Even better: Dead characters still take up a slot, but you get a new slot every month)

*Snaps fingers*

Edit: Also, Blade, taking lives is conducive to his goals, you should have GIVEN him two, given!

Considering implementing a block of time between when your character dies and when you can introduce a new one.

(Even better: Dead characters still take up a slot, but you get a new slot every month)

*Snaps fingers*

Edit: Also, Blade, taking lives is conducive to his goals, you should have GIVEN him two, given!

Chro is on Steam, actually. It's you who isn't on Skype. :P

• Upvote 1

Miras, are you kidding me? :|

Yeah, sorry for forgetting to approve.

The armor is the problem for me - it's nigh-impenetrable, yes? There are weak spots, but not necessarily ones that would be known to an attacker. I don't remember the exact context but I think Tex said something about armor like that taking two slots. I think I could be wrong, so I'll notify him to pass judgement on this.

Nigh-impenetrable...

If we're talking about rupturing the plates themselves with a blade, then pretty much.

It we're talking about breaking the mail rings in the joints, then maybe...? Note that a thin enough point could bypass the rings altogether though and puncture the flesh without breaking any rings.

The way it was intended to work was that it's basically Medieval Gothic Plate on steroids. Cutting through the plates would be useless; however, there are plenty of other ways to disable the user of the armor, much like in real life. As far as I know, Exsidian doesn't have shock-absorbing properties, so blunt trauma (warhammers, maces, a sword used in the Mordhau fashion) would work, as well as heat-based attacks, and other environmental manipulation. As well, I was working under the assumption that Bionicle armor and real-life armor worked on the same principles, so most of the martially inclined fighters in the tournament that ebcountered armored individuals before would know how to take care of a plate user. Given how strong steel armor is in real life, the only real upgrade gained from Exsidian is that a Pakari user couldn't simply tear it to shreds.

... Unless that assumption is totally wrong, in which case... How does Bionicle (specifically Spherus Magna) armor work?

*Snaps fingers*

Chro is on Steam, actually. It's you who isn't on Skype. :P

I know that he has a Steam account, it's just that he isn't online with it at the moment. =P

*Snaps fingers*

Also, I've just been called f64. I'm going to have to say that's slightly above the grave offense of calling me Fish, but not by far. I'm not a fictional expanded computer key.

Sorry. It's my lazy shorthand way of doing things. I tend to do that while on mobile. f64, however, sound also like a game console, though...